Another day, another likely fake hate crime

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Another day, another likely fake hate crime

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:38 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:47 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:06 pm It'll be interesting to see how Hollywood reacts in 6 months.

Will anyone actually care? Alec Baldwin has done a lot of shit things including his homophobic rants (and racist outbursts) and nobody really cares. MSNBC fired him for it but NBC itself has kept him on pretty much continuously.
Yeah, but this country is really fucked up with people inflaming racial tensions. I'd make him pay in some way.
Like Steve King.
Steve King faked a hate crime?

I know you like to deflect but this was the statement being referred too

"Yeah, but this country is really fucked up with people inflaming racial tensions. I'd make him pay in some way."
Like Cheezy said, he's already been admonished by his own party. And oh, King never mentioned race in his statement
Which statement was that? King has had way more than one controversial racist statement.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Tuesday "this is a whitewash of justice." He and Chicago Police Department Superintendent Eddie Johnson spoke after the charges against Smollett were dropped without an explanation from prosecutors.

Emanuel said this "sends a clear message that if you're in a position of influence and power you'll get treated one way, other people will be treated another way."

"There is no accountability, then, in the system. It is wrong, full stop," he said.

"Our officers did hard work day in and day out, countless hours, working to unwind what actually happened that night," he said. "The city saw its reputation dragged through the mud."

Johnson said the city "is still owed an apology."

"I've heard that they wanted their day in court with TV cameras so that America could know the truth," he said. "They chose to hide behind secrecy and broker a deal to circumvent the judicial system."

(Rahm makes it pretty clear it is corruption in the State's Attorney office that garnered this special deal for the privileged.)
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote:
So for two years, you claimed Trump was Putin's bitch. But now, after the report revealed no collusion, its a mere shoulder shrug? Get the fuck outta here :lol:
Gotta see the report....what we have now is an unsolicited classification of the report from Trump's guy which was purposely meant to muddy the waters. Just because that's enough for your circle jerk doesn't concern me. Mueller punted the decision on obstruction to congress based on his assessment of not being able to indict Trump. So without seeing what he passed on in the report the discussion is based on limited information.

No surprise Barr's statement was good enough for you though! Lulz.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loc ... story.html

Foxx declined to provide details at the time. Communications later released to the Tribune, however, showed Foxx had asked Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson to turn over the investigation to the FBI after she was approached by a politically connected lawyer about the case.

then later

Foxx reached out to Johnson after Tina Tchen, former chief of staff to first lady Michelle Obama, emailed Foxx saying the actor's family had unspecified "concerns about the investigation." Tchen, a close friend of Mayor Emanuel's wife, said she was acting on behalf of the "Empire" actor and his family. A relative later exchanged texts with Foxx.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Just another example of white privilege. Oh, wait...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:47 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:06 pm It'll be interesting to see how Hollywood reacts in 6 months.

Will anyone actually care? Alec Baldwin has done a lot of shit things including his homophobic rants (and racist outbursts) and nobody really cares. MSNBC fired him for it but NBC itself has kept him on pretty much continuously.
Yeah, but this country is really fucked up with people inflaming racial tensions. I'd make him pay in some way.

Like Steve King.
Oh, right. Because Steve King is a Republican.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Foxx gave aid or comfort to the enemy?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:10 pm Foxx gave aid or comfort to the enemy?
Yeah, perhaps that part is a little strong but the first part has some truth to it
I think they way overcharged him.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:12 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:10 pm Foxx gave aid or comfort to the enemy?
Yeah, perhaps that part is a little strong but the first part has some truth to it
I think they way overcharged him.
Maybe, but now the standard is to let someone go when the most they can get is community service? Thats a bit fucked
I don't know, this country is getting strange. That Dice fella is going to hurt himself with that stretch that it's "revenge for Mueller" shit
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:22 pm Nah, everyone knows Mark Dice is a loon.
Never heard of him
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/to ... or-n987701

A Chicago police union, the Fraternal Order of Police, has now asked the Department of Justice to investigate Foxx’s role in the decision to not prosecute Smollett.

“The FOP is outraged by the decision to drop charges against Smollett, but not surprised,” the union said in an emailed statement to NBC News. “Since Kimberly Foxx has taken office, she has transformed the prosecutor’s office to a political arm of the anti-police movement. We renew our call for a federal investigation of her role in this case and expect the media to conduct a thorough investigation.”
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 pm
There are so many things wrong about the charges being dropped. Its a total farce. However, is it really worth getting the feds involved? Trump should just take this as yet another example of liberal bias and the corruption in the Dem party.
Celebrity privilege and full pardons under dubious justifications are guiding principles for Trump's entire existence so I'm sure he's sympathetic to Jussie here.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:08 pm https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/to ... or-n987701

A Chicago police union, the Fraternal Order of Police, has now asked the Department of Justice to investigate Foxx’s role in the decision to not prosecute Smollett.

“The FOP is outraged by the decision to drop charges against Smollett, but not surprised,” the union said in an emailed statement to NBC News. “Since Kimberly Foxx has taken office, she has transformed the prosecutor’s office to a political arm of the anti-police movement. We renew our call for a federal investigation of her role in this case and expect the media to conduct a thorough investigation.”
There are so many things wrong about the charges being dropped. Its a total farce. However, is it really worth getting the feds involved? Trump should just take this as yet another example of liberal bias and the corruption in the Dem party.
When even corrupt Chicago politicians are outraged, it's pretty bad. :lol:
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

That's one ugly ass woman.

Prosecutors now say his claims of innocence are false claims. So why structure it the way they did? I can see declaring it's time served and the fine but he has to admit to crimes. Now he's walking around saying he's innocent and the police abused their power by falsely charging him. Someone is getting fired over this.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Imagine if arrests were made.

False arrests based on the Sjw's phony claims. No wonder the cops are pissed.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:55 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:11 am Imagine if arrests were made.

False arrests based on the Sjw's phony claims. No wonder the cops are pissed.
Whats really telling is that Dem machine didnt expect any blowback from the black chief and the Dem mayor. They just assumed that theyd tow the line
They probably would have if Jussie would've in any way been remorseful or culpable. The shit started getting weird when they dropped the charges and ole' Jussie got right back on camera proclaiming his innocence just like he had been the entire time. Even Kimberly Foxx wasn't dumb enough to claim that since the charges were dropped that it meant they no longer thought Jussie was guilty of what he was being charged with. The whole thing gets more bizarre by the minute. Jussie clearly is some sort of mental patient.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I remember righties freaking out about Obama sticking his nose in these things, any comment about Trump doing so?
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I'll put you down for a no
wut?
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:49 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 pm I remember righties freaking out about Obama sticking his nose in these things, any comment about Trump doing so?
Your whataboutism fails. Jussie involved Trump in his scam so WTF would you expect?
119-0....Bikers record for defending Trump for shit he used to doggedly hound Obama for is still undefeated! This is an impressive streak...approaching a world record soon...keep it up!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So Kim Foxx, with many enemies, a changing story, and an FBI investigation pending with the local cops anxious to help pin misdeeds — preferably with criminal penalties attached — on her, now faces some serious problems. We still don't know why her office pulled the sudden switcheroo on Smollett, but there is plenty of reason to suspect that Tina Tchen, a former "assistant to the president" and chief of staff for Michelle Obama, had something to do with it.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z5jZ75XU5C
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

What helps this situation, at least for the time being, is that the Dim mayor, black police chief and the police union are pissed. A lot of people would prefer that this whole thing just went away. The longer this goes on the longer people will be reminded that this black gay dude faked a hate crime, tried to tie white Trump supporters into the mix, got busted and then got cleared via shady means with possible Obama connections. The whole thing is horrible optics for the SJW crowd so there will be pressure to let it go.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The media has shit all over its face. And it simply does not care. Why should anyone else?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The mayor chimes in:

“Look, I’ve always said from day one this is a Trump-free zone, the city of Chicago, and I mean it,” Emanuel told reporters. “Let me be really clear about something: The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is for the environment, the toxic environment Donald Trump created.”

It’s Trump’s fault!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:18 pm The mayor chimes in:

“Look, I’ve always said from day one this is a Trump-free zone, the city of Chicago, and I mean it,” Emanuel told reporters. “Let me be really clear about something: The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is for the environment, the toxic environment Donald Trump created.”

It’s Trump’s fault!
Fuck him. Donny should hold a rally right fucking downtown. Trump just had an appearance here in Michigan and there were over 100,000 ticket requests for a 20,000 seat arena. Fucking Chicago thinks the whole state is like them.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:40 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:18 pm The mayor chimes in:

It’s Trump’s fault!
Fuck him. Donny should hold a rally right fucking downtown. Trump just had an appearance here in Michigan and there were over 100,000 ticket requests for a 20,000 seat arena. Fucking Chicago thinks the whole state is like them.
Source please