The whistleblower complaint

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: The whistleblower complaint

Post by FSchmertz »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:32 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:05 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:09 pm Hunter Biden.

Petroleum and finance expert. Yep, he's worth 50k a month, easy.
Isn't this just the "free employment market": you earn what you can get an employer to pay you?

He must be worth whatever someone is willing to pay him.
Why is he worth 600k, plus a signing bonus?
Got Skillz! :D
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.newsweek.com/devon-archer-t ... en-1462879

Is Newsweek considered a right wing propaganda outlet?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

When this whole thing blows over, I would like to see an itemized list of lawyers that are getting paid, and who is paying them. I think the taxpayers would be shocked at the cost of another witchhunt, and vote for Trump as a result.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:03 pm https://www.newsweek.com/devon-archer-t ... en-1462879

What do you think that says?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:43 pm
beagleboy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:03 pm https://www.newsweek.com/devon-archer-t ... en-1462879

Whatever I say I'm 100% confident you'll have determined it is wrong, I'll be called names and you'll have a meltdown over it.

It's what you do.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Whatever I say I'm 100% confident you'll have determined it is wrong, I'll be called names and you'll have a meltdown over it.

It's what you do.
Uh huh. Well if you pluck up the courage to answer, the question was simply what in there do you think looks like right wing propaganda :lol:
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:30 pm When this whole thing blows over, I would like to see an itemized list of lawyers that are getting paid, and who is paying them. I think the taxpayers would be shocked at the cost of another witchhunt, and vote for Trump as a result.
You mean after they get over the mega-billion Great Wall Of Chump?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:24 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:30 pm When this whole thing blows over, I would like to see an itemized list of lawyers that are getting paid, and who is paying them. I think the taxpayers would be shocked at the cost of another witchhunt, and vote for Trump as a result.
You mean after they get over the mega-billion Great Wall Of Chump?
At least we get a wall out of it.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Still a witchhunt when he publicly requests foreign assistance with attacking his political opponents?
wut?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Wut wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:42 pm
Still a witchhunt when he publicly requests foreign assistance with attacking his political opponents?
You used the word "attacking" not "investigating". Does that mean you think there is something to find? Something that would hurt Biden? Something like "Pay for Play"?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:06 pm
Wut wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:42 pm
You used the word "attacking" not "investigating". Does that mean you think there is something to find? Something that would hurt Biden? Something like "Pay for Play"?
Squirrel!!!!!!

How about we make a deal, if either Biden did something wrong, they get prosecuted, and if trump solicited foreign assistance with attacking his political opponents, we all support impeachment, deal?
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Let's blow up the whole goddamn thing.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

A second intelligence official who was alarmed by President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine is weighing whether to file his own formal whistle-blower complaint and testify to Congress, according to two people briefed on the matter.

The official has more direct information about the events than the first whistle-blower, whose complaint that Mr. Trump was using his power to get Ukraine to investigate his political rivals touched off an impeachment inquiry. The second official is among those interviewed by the intelligence community inspector general to corroborate the allegations of the original whistle-blower, one of the people said.

The inspector general, Michael Atkinson, briefed lawmakers privately on Friday about how he substantiated the whistle-blower’s account. It was not clear whether he told lawmakers that the second official was considering filing a complaint.

A new complaint, particularly from someone closer to the events, would potentially add further credibility to the account of the first whistle-blower, a C.I.A. officer who was detailed to the National Security Council at one point. He said that he relied on information from more than a half-dozen American officials to compile his allegations about Mr. Trump’s campaign to solicit foreign election interference that could benefit him politically.

Other evidence has emerged to back the whistle-blower’s claim. A reconstructed transcript of a July call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky released by the White House also showed Mr. Trump pressuring Ukraine. Mr. Trump appeared to believe that its release would quell the push for impeachment, but it only emboldened House Democrats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump impeachment: Second whistleblower comes forward 'with first-hand knowledge' of corruption allegations

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 44921.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

It's like they don't understand they've confessed already. It's bizarre.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:11 pm It's like they don't understand they've confessed already. It's bizarre.
"Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:11 pm It's like they don't understand they've confessed already. It's bizarre.
Yep. Except Biden confessed in front of dozens of admirers.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:35 pm
Yep. Except Biden confessed in front of dozens of admirers.
'Confessed' to pursuing the open avowed foreign policy of the US, which was the same as the policy of the EU and IMF, he sure did.

Thing is, that's not actually a problem out here in reality, you poor confused trumpcuck.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

When the "reality" is we're supposed to look the other way as The Bidens cash payroll checks from Ukrainian companies, its you whose cucked.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:43 pm When the "reality" is we're supposed to look the other way as The Bidens cash payroll checks from Ukrainian companies, its you whose cucked.
Uh huh. Are you capable of thinking about the conspiracy theory you're being asked to swallow as it's pumped from trump's penis into your throat? Biden secretly used his influence as VP to end an investigation that didn't actually exist? By openly pressuring Ukraine to remove a corrupt prosecutor (in conjunction with the EU and IMF) because he was not investigating corruption, in order to carry our corruption? That's the basic thing you think happened? :lol:

Biden's kid traded on the family name, just as the trump kids are doing right now today. Sucks, but it happens. If the person in public office corruptly abuses that office to help, you have a crime - assuming it's not trump of course, in which case he has your full support. But if the person in public office doesn't actually do squat, then what can you actually legislate against? The kids of public officials can't have jobs? Poor confused trumpcuck.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Ron Johnson went Full Rudy on MTP this morning. You never go Full Rudy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-t ... e-n1062986
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He could dig ditches, or get back into coke. As if he has no alternative to sucking the teats daddy provides for him.

As I've said numerous times, I'm willing Tom see Trump fry, as long as the corrupt state department and associated intelligencia take a big hit on the chin.