Cuz we scared yo'

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Cuz we scared yo'

Post by AnalHamster »

Unless Mueller comes up blank, no doubt. Impeach the clown is their version of build the wall, voting against it will enrage the primary voters. A few blue dogs will be screwed either way, but not enough to tip the balance.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Not what she said.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

No it's not. Pretty clear from the full clip, an accurate paraphrase would be don't focus on the typo, focus on the sentence. Your gop puppet masters have you obsessing over every misstatement and ignoring the policies she's suggesting.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Says the NPC pigeon who shits all over threads arguing minutiae.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

arguing minutiae

Or just not defending a bullshit meme
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Defending a meme. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:00 pm Defending a meme. :lol:
All memes must be 100% accurate and verifiable. Unless, of course, the meme is simply trying to validate a larger Left leaning point then humor and hyperbole are totally fine.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

There are memes that are obviously satirical and easily identified as being untrue.

Then there are the completely fabricated propaganda memes that are blatant lies the right use to dupe their followers and push their nonsense agenda. They can only accomplish this with lies because in reality nobody is coming for their guns and sharia law isn't in affect.
I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:40 pm
captquint wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:01 pm arguing minutiae

Tell us, what did she mean by it then?
I'm not sure, but I'm not obsessed with her. I hear she is active on twitter, ask her and post the results.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

It was already pointed out to you what she meant by it but you ignored it. You'll probably ignore this too or get amnesia about it in 10 minutes from now:
quote wrote:“One of the criticisms of you is that your math is fuzzy. The Washington Post recently awarded with you four Pinocchios for misstating some statistics about Pentagon spending.” Cooper explained to Ocasio-Cortez.

“If people really want to blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue they are missing the forest for the tree,” she replied. “I think there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

The CNN anchor responded by pointing out being factually correct on subjects matter as well.

“It’s absolutely important. And whenever I make a mistake, I say ‘Okay this was clumsy.’ And then I restate what my point was,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She'd make a great treasury secretary.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:24 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:19 pm

It was already pointed out to you what she meant by it but you ignored it. You'll probably ignore this too or get amnesia about it in 10 minutes from now:
quote wrote:“One of the criticisms of you is that your math is fuzzy. The Washington Post recently awarded with you four Pinocchios for misstating some statistics about Pentagon spending.” Cooper explained to Ocasio-Cortez.

“If people really want to blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue they are missing the forest for the tree,” she replied. “I think there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

The CNN anchor responded by pointing out being factually correct on subjects matter as well.

“It’s absolutely important. And whenever I make a mistake, I say ‘Okay this was clumsy.’ And then I restate what my point was,”
Ocasio-Cortez said.
So fuzzy and clumsy math is excusable so long as the intentions are pure. Exactly what we've been saying

Next?
She literally just addressed your question when it was posed to her and you ignored it again. Its like talking to a brick fucking wall. Lulz.

She's saying if your only point is a gotcha on her math without addressing anything about the principle of the idea she was advocating then you aren't really interested in a conversation. She is not saying that clumsy math is "excusable" it just shouldn't be the end of the conversation itself by people who are just trying to discredit everything she says. And with people like you and the other Trumpers who are obsessed with every word she says, she's right.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:36 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:34 pm
She's saying if your only point is a gotcha on her math without addressing anything about the principle of the idea she was advocating then you aren't really interested in a conversation. She is not saying that clumsy math is "excusable" it just shouldn't be the end of the conversation itself by people who are just trying to discredit everything she says. And with people like you and the other Trumpers who are obsessed with every word she says, she's right.
So if you point out that the math is off by 22 trillion dollars, youre not part of the conversation? Fuck her, and fuck you too for defending this nonsense.

How are we obsessed when CNN and the rest of the MSM have her on a near daily appearance schedule? Are they obsessed too or just us?
Just you.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

You wish. As does Miss Nancy.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm Image

Am I wrong that she is using that terminology incorrectly? That's basically saying we are going to gang bang the progressive agenda.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

$$$
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Am I wrong that she is using that terminology incorrectly? That's basically saying we are going to gang bang the progressive agenda.
Yes, you are correct. Articulating her points clearly has proven to be problematic for her though, as we've seen. I suppose technically a person knowing what she meant could get the proper inference but in reality the statement is unclear at best and woefully wrong at worst. A better way to say it, leaving her audience with no questions regarding her intent, would have been:
"We're going to use the Progressive Agenda to run train on our opponents."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Yes, you are correct. Articulating her points clearly has proven to be problematic for her though, as we've seen. I suppose technically a person knowing what she meant could get the proper inference but in reality the statement is unclear at best and woefully wrong at worst. A better way to say it, leaving her audience with no questions regarding her intent, would have been:
"We're going to use the Progressive Agenda to run train on our opponents."
In other words "Sombody's getting chucked."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You know Billy Clinton wants to bang AOC
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 pm You know Billy Clinton wants to bang AOC
Checklist:
Female? Check.
Checklist complete.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 pm You know Billy Clinton wants to bang AOC
Hell yeah. Nice rack, decent body, decent looking enough. I'd giver a solid drilling.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

James Woods gives voice to the fear most conservatives are feeling about AOC:
quote wrote:James Woods calls Ocasio-Cortez ‘the most dangerous person in America’

By Yaron Steinbuch January 18, 2019 | 9:00am

https://nypost.com/2019/01/18/james-woo ... SocialFlow

Academy Award-winning actor James Woods is warning fellow conservatives to ignore freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “at your peril.”

“This is the most dangerous person in America right now,” the “Videodrome” star tweeted Thursday, a day after Ocasio-Cortez gave her first speech on the floor of the House, where she slammed President Trump over the ongoing partial government shutdown.

”It is not normal to hold 800,000 workers’ paychecks hostage. It is not normal to shut down the government when we don’t get what we want,” she said in her address.

In a Twitter rant in which he took aim at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Woods, 71, referenced a Fox News report in a since-deleted post, asking the 29-year-old Democratic congresswoman to “demonstrate your expertise in ‘running the train,’” Newsweek reported.

Dan Bongino’s opinion piece provides the numbers of Ocasio-Cortez’s tax plan and claims she has “economic ignorance” and assumes Americans will think: “Hey, it’s not gonna affect me—it’s just going to screw people who make $10 million or more.”

The actor followed up his deleted tweet with an explanation of where the urban idiom “run the train” came from.

“I’m six days into term, and you already used up your ammo,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a Fox News piece tweeted by the actor. “So enjoy being exhausted for the next two years while we run train on the progressive agenda.”
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:19 pm James Woods gives voice to the fear most conservatives are feeling about AOC:
quote wrote:James Woods calls Ocasio-Cortez ‘the most dangerous person in America’

By Yaron Steinbuch January 18, 2019 | 9:00am

https://nypost.com/2019/01/18/james-woo ... SocialFlow

Academy Award-winning actor James Woods is warning fellow conservatives to ignore freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “at your peril.”

“This is the most dangerous person in America right now,” the “Videodrome” star tweeted Thursday, a day after Ocasio-Cortez gave her first speech on the floor of the House, where she slammed President Trump over the ongoing partial government shutdown.

”It is not normal to hold 800,000 workers’ paychecks hostage. It is not normal to shut down the government when we don’t get what we want,” she said in her address.

In a Twitter rant in which he took aim at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Woods, 71, referenced a Fox News report in a since-deleted post, asking the 29-year-old Democratic congresswoman to “demonstrate your expertise in ‘running the train,’” Newsweek reported.

Dan Bongino’s opinion piece provides the numbers of Ocasio-Cortez’s tax plan and claims she has “economic ignorance” and assumes Americans will think: “Hey, it’s not gonna affect me—it’s just going to screw people who make $10 million or more.”

The actor followed up his deleted tweet with an explanation of where the urban idiom “run the train” came from.

“I’m six days into term, and you already used up your ammo,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a Fox News piece tweeted by the actor. “So enjoy being exhausted for the next two years while we run train on the progressive agenda.”
Stymie just ran his threat response subroutine.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

If I could be a billionaire, I'd be a billionaire.
wut?