Chump takes an order from erdogan

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Chump takes an order from erdogan

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:23 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:09 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:02 pm I don't disagree with any of that. But again, that doesn't change that he has done nothing. So, again shouldn't another country fill in? If there is a horrible slaughter going on, is everyone just going to stand around and watch? And if so, why is the Americans the only bad ones for watching it happen?
If trump had just wanted to pull out american troops, that was doable, we have special forces there too and we are not talking about a lot of troops. Not doable on a 1 day timescale, but doable. Turkey was held off by allied forces being in the way, trump intentionally cleared the obstacle for an immediate operation which is now underway. Turkey is still a NATO ally, so if you're suggesting we attack them you're just being a bit silly. There is no 'fill in' option now. The response from the west, including the US bizarrely, will be sanctions on Turkey. America caused this to happen.
I agree the president caused this, and no one is saying attack Turkey. I said why not put troops there in there place and stop this. And yes not at the point it should be, but further up road. Stop the progression. It will get worse. Why not step in and prevent it? Why sit back and watch if it's such a tragedy? It's like saying hey well that guy was stopping another guy from beating a lady. But he's gone so everyone, enjoy this guy whipping the shit out of this lady. I agree the president should have held to commitment, or at least set up and waited for an alternative to kick in. But he didn't. Now what? Is everyone else just going to watch? Why? Why does HAVE to be America that steps in? There are several other very capable militaries out there, go. It's a tragedy. Stop it before it gets worse.
Because there was no time. It takes time to make deployments, running troops into an ongoing invasion by an ally then saying 'hey, you accidentally killed our troops who we sent in front of your already firing artillery there how could you' isn't really going to help. As I already pointed out, it didn't have to be America in there, just coalition forces. Trump intentionally didn't request that and provide time for the changeover because his intent was to allow Turkey to attack the Kurds. You admit Trump caused the Turkish offensive against the Kurds. Since you also admit attacking the Turkish forces to stop them isn't an option, that leaves the actual option of sanctions. Which part are you struggling with?
I know exactly how long it takes to get troops in. You can deploy within 24 hours. Make ground contact in most places in another 24. And start setting camp and be in position in another. I know this because that's what they were demanding of us when my unit got deployed to Bosnia. Was America attacking? No. They set up a line. Do so now. Why wait for Russia of all people. And trump didn't intentionally... Lol. It's funny how he's sinister smart but not any other kind of smart.
Physically moving troops takes as long as physically moving them, you are overlooking little things like planning logistics and diplomacy. Either that's because you really are that dumb, or you're just stuck with your starting conclusion again, unable to think or change.
I know how long it takes. Again, you don't have fucking clue. Guarantee, most military already such plans in place and are already not only trained for it, but prepared to go at a moment's notice. You lack of understanding of the military is no surprise.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:02 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:09 pm

If trump had just wanted to pull out american troops, that was doable, we have special forces there too and we are not talking about a lot of troops. Not doable on a 1 day timescale, but doable. Turkey was held off by allied forces being in the way, trump intentionally cleared the obstacle for an immediate operation which is now underway. Turkey is still a NATO ally, so if you're suggesting we attack them you're just being a bit silly. There is no 'fill in' option now. The response from the west, including the US bizarrely, will be sanctions on Turkey. America caused this to happen.
I agree the president caused this, and no one is saying attack Turkey. I said why not put troops there in there place and stop this. And yes not at the point it should be, but further up road. Stop the progression. It will get worse. Why not step in and prevent it? Why sit back and watch if it's such a tragedy? It's like saying hey well that guy was stopping another guy from beating a lady. But he's gone so everyone, enjoy this guy whipping the shit out of this lady. I agree the president should have held to commitment, or at least set up and waited for an alternative to kick in. But he didn't. Now what? Is everyone else just going to watch? Why? Why does HAVE to be America that steps in? There are several other very capable militaries out there, go. It's a tragedy. Stop it before it gets worse.
Because there was no time. It takes time to make deployments, running troops into an ongoing invasion by an ally then saying 'hey, you accidentally killed our troops who we sent in front of your already firing artillery there how could you' isn't really going to help. As I already pointed out, it didn't have to be America in there, just coalition forces. Trump intentionally didn't request that and provide time for the changeover because his intent was to allow Turkey to attack the Kurds. You admit Trump caused the Turkish offensive against the Kurds. Since you also admit attacking the Turkish forces to stop them isn't an option, that leaves the actual option of sanctions. Which part are you struggling with?
I know exactly how long it takes to get troops in. You can deploy within 24 hours. Make ground contact in most places in another 24. And start setting camp and be in position in another. I know this because that's what they were demanding of us when my unit got deployed to Bosnia. Was America attacking? No. They set up a line. Do so now. Why wait for Russia of all people. And trump didn't intentionally... Lol. It's funny how he's sinister smart but not any other kind of smart.
Physically moving troops takes as long as physically moving them, you are overlooking little things like planning logistics and diplomacy. Either that's because you really are that dumb, or you're just stuck with your starting conclusion again, unable to think or change.
I know how long it takes. Again, you don't have fucking clue. Guarantee, most military already such plans in place and are already not only trained for it, but prepared to go at a moment's notice. You lack of understanding of the military is no surprise.
Do you seriously want to pretend to be so stupid that you think putting a hundred or so soldiers into a neutral zone hundreds of miles long and that securing it requires no negotiation, planning, notification or agreement? Because frankly this is making you look even dumber than in the other thread, and that's a high bar.

You think this carefully negotiated buffer zone with joint patrols that Chump threw away was set up by driving some 'murican troops in there overnight and saying 'suck it turks'? :lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Do you seriously want to pretend to be so stupid that you think putting a hundred or so soldiers into a neutral zone hundreds of miles long and that securing it requires no negotiation, planning, notification or agreement? Because frankly this is making you look even dumber than in the other thread, and that's a high bar.

You think this carefully negotiated buffer zone with joint patrols that Chump threw away was set up by driving some 'murican troops in there overnight and saying 'suck it turks'? :lol:
You seriously think the kurds or syrians are just going to deny help at the ready? You think the rules are being followed by turkey? You think people who are getting killed are saying, we want help but we are going to go through days and days of talks before we will let people in to protect us? You think it will take that much? You think that militaries don't have actionable plans set out to stop an attacking group? Then they can set up beyond that. You think people attacking will wait for you to set up camp, come up with a plan, set up strategically, move in troops accordingly, before they attack? Like I said, you don't know shit.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:42 pm

You seriously think the kurds or syrians are just going to deny help at the ready? You think the rules are being followed by turkey? You think people who are getting killed are saying, we want help but we are going to go through days and days of talks before we will let people in to protect us? You think it will take that much? You think that militaries don't have actionable plans set out to stop an attacking group? Then they can set up beyond that. You think people attacking will wait for you to set up camp, come up with a plan, set up strategically, move in troops accordingly, before they attack? Like I said, you don't know shit.
So you do think foreign troops could just rock up in some humvees and the turks would say 'oh ok, guess we should just give up and go home then'? That's seriously what you are arguing?

The buffer zone was not set up by american troops turning up overnight, you fucking retard. It was negotiated over months and agreed in advance.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm

So you do think foreign troops could just rock up in some humvees and the turks would say 'oh ok, guess we should just give up and go home then'? That's seriously what you are arguing?

The buffer zone was not set up by american troops turning up overnight, you fucking retard. It was negotiated over months and agreed in advance.
I know how was negotiated. That was a different set of circumstances. You think the Turks are not going to back down to a stronger military? Why would they be asking for the Russians then?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:10 pm

I know how was negotiated. That was a different set of circumstances. You think the Turks are not going to back down to a stronger military? Why would they be asking for the Russians then?
Why are the Turks allying with the Russians? Because they are working against our interests. Duh. Chump's move increases Russian influence in Syria. That's the point.

Looks like you've gone into run away mode again. The buffer zone was set up over time through negotiation. It was not set up by moving troops as fast as they can be moved without any planning. Can you grasp that? You have argued the only barrier to setting up a buffer zone the Turks wouldn't cross is how fast a tiny number of foreign troops can reach it. Can you see now why that is retarded?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:16 pm

Why are the Turks allying with the Russians? Because they are working against our interests. Duh. Chump's move increases Russian influence in Syria. That's the point.

Looks like you've gone into run away mode again. The buffer zone was set up over time through negotiation. It was not set up by moving troops as fast as they can be moved without any planning. Can you grasp that? You have argued the only barrier to setting up a buffer zone the Turks wouldn't cross is how fast a tiny number of foreign troops can reach it. Can you see now why that is retarded?
Not what I'm saying at all. How do you think war progresses? You think people wait for negotiations to occur? You think no action occurs until a plan is completely laid out not realizing, plans for contingencies aren't already laid out. You think a few troops is all countries would willingly send? You think established territory being overrun and then taken back doesn't already have plans made to prevent such incidents? See you think all militaries aren't prepared. And I agree weak ones aren't, but England for sure has contingencies already in place to prevent a forward movement attack. Even on foreign soil. They want Russia because if another more powerful entity moves in such as England, they want someone bigger to fight back against. Russians are scared of Americas military and wouldn't move without fear of retaliation, but from England, pshhh. They gives less than a damn. Not because England isn't capable, but because they aren't even willing to move troops in on foreign soil when they see a tragedy such as this occur. England is doing what every other country is doing, waiting for America to handle it.
But make no mistake, ALL capable militaries have contingencies set in place for times such as then to prevent or slow an attack on foreign soil. Everything else that happens AFTER the slowing or preventing the attack, such as setting up the buffer is months planning, not the initial assault. They've already planned that.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Not what I'm saying at all. How do you think war progresses? You think people wait for negotiations to occur? You think no action occurs until a plan is completely laid out not realizing, plans for contingencies aren't already laid out. You think a few troops is all countries would willingly send? You think established territory being overrun and then taken back doesn't already have plans made to prevent such incidents? See you think all militaries aren't prepared. And I agree weak ones aren't, but England for sure has contingencies already in place to prevent a forward movement attack. Even on foreign soil. They want Russia because if another more powerful entity moves in such as England, they want someone bigger to fight back against. Russians are scared of Americas military and wouldn't move without fear of retaliation, but from England, pshhh. They gives less than a damn. Not because England isn't capable, but because they aren't even willing to move troops in on foreign soil when they see a tragedy such as this occur. England is doing what every other country is doing, waiting for America to handle it.
But make no mistake, ALL capable militaries have contingencies set in place for times such as then to prevent or slow an attack on foreign soil. Everything else that happens AFTER the slowing or preventing the attack, such as setting up the buffer is months planning, not the initial assault. They've already planned that.
It's exactly what you have said. The buffer zone was set up through negotiation, you are claiming any military in the world could just move troops in as fast as they could and that would have the same result as a negotiated agreed zone with joint patrols.

Obviously you don't believe that, you're dumb but no one is that dumb. You're just stuck, endlessly arguing your starting conclusion and incapable of applying reason. Replacements for the american nato troops weren't sent in because chump deliberately cleared the way for a turkish offensive and left no time to do so. The turkish offensive is underway, and setting up a new buffer zone in negotatiation with the turks is not an option because they turks aren't negotiating. If the existing buffer zone had been stocked with British and French troops instead Turkey would have had the same calculation of whether they wanted to attack NATO. The whole point of the alliance is that an attack on one is an attack on all. Chump just pussied out of the way without giving anyone notice, that's why this attack is happening. Interfering in an attack already underway is not the same as preventing the attack from starting in the first place.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Meh, we've clearly moved past the point where you can pretend to think so I guess it's time to produce the question you'll be dodging for the next dozen pages.

When the US and Turkey negotiated a buffer zone with monitors and joint patrols months ago was that done through a) diplomats negotiating an agreement or b) 'Murica moving troops in as fast as they can be moved and then saying 'aha, fuck you turkey, mission accomplished'

I think we both know I'll keep asking this indefinitely until you answer or run away. You do this to yourself.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:00 pm

It's exactly what you have said. The buffer zone was set up through negotiation, you are claiming any military in the world could just move troops in as fast as they could and that would have the same result as a negotiated agreed zone with joint patrols.

Obviously you don't believe that, you're dumb but no one is that dumb. You're just stuck, endlessly arguing your starting conclusion and incapable of applying reason. Replacements for the american nato troops weren't sent in because chump deliberately cleared the way for a turkish offensive and left no time to do so. The turkish offensive is underway, and setting up a new buffer zone in negotatiation with the turks is not an option because they turks aren't negotiating. If the existing buffer zone had been stocked with British and French troops instead Turkey would have had the same calculation of whether they wanted to attack NATO. The whole point of the alliance is that an attack on one is an attack on all. Chump just pussied out of the way without giving anyone notice, that's why this attack is happening. Interfering in an attack already underway is not the same as preventing the attack from starting in the first place.
You failing to see what I'm saying. That's not surprising. So what you're saying at this point is, no one can go in and help the kurds without months of planning. And I'm telling you, that's not true. Several militaries, if they would offer, guaranteed would be allowed to move in to prevent the further forward movement of the Turks. They would not need months of planning to prevent further forward movement. I know this, because we were asked to move into Bosnia. In 24 hours several people were gone. With tanks. On trains. From germany. So we were able to get the troops and vehicles prepared, on a train, divert pre-scheduled trains, in a foreign nation, within 24 hours. Not months of planning. It took about a day and a half for troops and vehicles to arrive. There wasn't months of planning for this because there was already months of planning done for just such an occasion. But we hadn't been in talks for months to set up in Bosnia. At most it was a few days after the request that we go in. Militaries prepare and train for these things. England guarantee has. And do you think Syria would deny this aide if presented with it? Bullshit. You're speaking out of your ass.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:13 pm

You failing to see what I'm saying. That's not surprising. So what you're saying at this point is, no one can go in and help the kurds without months of planning. And I'm telling you, that's not true. Several militaries, if they would offer, guaranteed would be allowed to move in to prevent the further forward movement of the Turks. They would not need months of planning to prevent further forward movement. I know this, because we were asked to move into Bosnia. In 24 hours several people were gone. With tanks. On trains. From germany. So we were able to get the troops and vehicles prepared, on a train, divert pre-scheduled trains, in a foreign nation, within 24 hours. Not months of planning. It took about a day and a half for troops and vehicles to arrive. There wasn't months of planning for this because there was already months of planning done for just such an occasion. But we hadn't been in talks for months to set up in Bosnia. At most it was a few days after the request that we go in. Militaries prepare and train for these things. England guarantee has. And do you think Syria would deny this aide if presented with it? Bullshit. You're speaking out of your ass.
Yes, I am saying no one can go in and militarily help the Kurds against a Turkish offensive already underway, not without militarily engaging with the Turks, which you have already admitted is not an option. You see why it's important to get you to admit such basic things? Because now I can hit you over the head with it and make you look silly. Need me to quote you saying it?

Attacking the attackers in Bosnia wasn't complicated by things like you have already admitted - an inability to do so. Still took longer than 24 hours of course (it took a couple of years), but it was actually something that could be done. We were free to just go in and stop that shit without attacking a NATO ally. So to argue that anyone could stop this in 24 hours you have presented an intervention that took years and didn't involve attacking an ally at all. Feeling silly yet?

Think perhaps maybe your position as a grunt going wherever you were ordered on a moment's notice perhaps didn't fully acquaint you with the diplomatic and geopolitical background to why those orders came in when they did? You fucking idiot?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Yes, I am saying no one can go in and militarily help the Kurds against a Turkish offensive already underway, not without militarily engaging with the Turks, which you have already admitted is not an option. You see why it's important to get you to admit such basic things? Because now I can hit you over the head with it and make you look silly. Need me to quote you saying it?

Attacking the attackers in Bosnia wasn't complicated by things like you have already admitted - an inability to do so. Still took longer than 24 hours of course (it took a couple of years), but it was actually something that could be done. We were free to just go in and stop that shit without attacking a NATO ally. So to argue that anyone could stop this in 24 hours you have presented an intervention that took years and didn't involve attacking an ally at all. Feeling silly yet?

Think perhaps maybe your position as a grunt going wherever you were ordered on a moment's notice perhaps didn't fully acquaint you with the diplomatic and geopolitical background to why those orders came in when they did? You fucking idiot?
You dippiest of dip shits, you think setting up ground troops in forward advance of their current position wouldn't deter continued forward movement? Without actually doing nothing. And if you think the Turks wouldn't stop then you're saying they would attack, and if that's the case they could attack back. It's allowed, even amongst fellow NATO members. Because the attacked party would have a right to defend themselves. If Syria grants permission for an ally to establish themselves in their land, then they are good to go.
Our involvement was not a negotiation to go in, it was an attempt to bring peace between the two.
I'm also not saying within 24 hours. I'm saying it could be done relatively quick. The reason the 24 hours was stated is because it was to point out contingencies are already in place. With the situation, of course it would take longer, but not months. Someone just needs to stick their hands up and say, we will go. But who has?
I'm saying, you're not going to stop what has occurred, but you can prevent further damage. You think the Turks want to stop? Pshhh, they want the whole damn thing and other countries CAN prevent it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 pm

You dippiest of dip shits, you think setting up ground troops in forward advance of their current position wouldn't deter continued forward movement? Without actually doing nothing. And if you think the Turks wouldn't stop then you're saying they would attack, and if that's the case they could attack back. It's allowed, even amongst fellow NATO members. Because the attacked party would have a right to defend themselves. If Syria grants permission for an ally to establish themselves in their land, then they are good to go.
Our involvement was not a negotiation to go in, it was an attempt to bring peace between the two.
I'm also not saying within 24 hours. I'm saying it could be done relatively quick. The reason the 24 hours was stated is because it was to point out contingencies are already in place. With the situation, of course it would take longer, but not months. Someone just needs to stick their hands up and say, we will go. But who has?
I'm saying, you're not going to stop what has occurred, but you can prevent further damage. You think the Turks want to stop? Pshhh, they want the whole damn thing and other countries CAN prevent it.
No I don't think deploying a token buffer into an advancing front would do shit, you blithering idiot. I've said that from the start and you have argued the opposite. You have lamented the willingness of other countries to do precisely that. I do think the US negotiated and deployed a token buffer that prevented the attack in the first place, because that is fucking reality, you fucking moron. That is what actually happened. This whole shitshow is because trump pulled the token buffer out AND THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ALREADY ADMITTED. Jesus H Tittyfucking Christ you are a moron.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:52 pm

No I don't think deploying a token buffer into an advancing front would do shit, you blithering idiot. I've said that from the start and you have argued the opposite. You have lamented the willingness of other countries to do precisely that. I do think the US negotiated and deployed a token buffer that prevented the attack in the first place, because that is fucking reality, you fucking moron. That is what actually happened. This whole shitshow is because trump pulled the token buffer out AND THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ALREADY ADMITTED. Jesus H Tittyfucking Christ you are a moron.
And I'm saying it would. You buffoon. You think the Turks would continue forward progress against England, you anal pellet? No. Am I saying it would prevent everything, no cum catching anus sniffer, I'm saying it would prevent further forward movement. Am I saying no one else will get involved because they don't really fucking actually care about what's going on, you boot licking sideburn? Absolutely. No interest actually given except on a surface level. They do care America pulled out though, but not because they gives a fuck about the people.are you also saying England couldn't take the Turks if need be. Sounds like it. Fuck you're a dingus noodle.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:14 pm

And I'm saying it would. You buffoon. You think the Turks would continue forward progress against England, you anal pellet? No. Am I saying it would prevent everything, no cum catching anus sniffer, I'm saying it would prevent further forward movement. Am I saying no one else will get involved because they don't really fucking actually care about what's going on, you boot licking sideburn? Absolutely. No interest actually given except on a surface level. They do care America pulled out though, but not because they gives a fuck about the people.are you also saying England couldn't take the Turks if need be. Sounds like it. Fuck you're a dingus noodle.
I think if we deployed 100 SAS in a thin fucked line against the million strong Turkish army, they would indeed blink and back off, but we could not do that unless willing to declare war on Turkey to back it up, you cum guzzling fucktard. That's the single sole reason it could ever be expected to work. And, as YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED, declaring war on Turkey is not actually an option. So they wipe out the token force put there solely because we hope they wouldn't dare and claim it's an accident. Ooops. Couldn't done that with the exact same force level put there by mutual agreement, but that changes when it's put in without consultation or agreement in the midst of a trump approved attack. Then it's just a whoopsie. This is why you never got above mindless fucking grunt, just about competent to say how fast you could run to obey orders but not ever comprehend why they were given.

Are you really seriously wanting to pretend you are too fucking stupid to grasp what I have just said? Even Republican senators can see this one. There are republican senators right now with trump's cock not this far into their rectal cavity. That's how far you have fallen in arguing this one.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:23 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:13 pm You failing to see what I'm saying. That's not surprising. So what you're saying at this point is, no one can go in and help the kurds without months of planning. And I'm telling you, that's not true. Several militaries, if they would offer, guaranteed would be allowed to move in to prevent the further forward movement of the Turks. They would not need months of planning to prevent further forward movement. I know this, because we were asked to move into Bosnia. In 24 hours several people were gone. With tanks. On trains. From germany. So we were able to get the troops and vehicles prepared, on a train, divert pre-scheduled trains, in a foreign nation, within 24 hours. Not months of planning. It took about a day and a half for troops and vehicles to arrive. There wasn't months of planning for this because there was already months of planning done for just such an occasion. But we hadn't been in talks for months to set up in Bosnia. At most it was a few days after the request that we go in. Militaries prepare and train for these things. England guarantee has. And do you think Syria would deny this aide if presented with it? Bullshit. You're speaking out of your ass.

I think if we deployed 100 SAS in a thin fucked line against the million strong Turkish army, they would indeed blink and back off, but we could not do that unless willing to declare war on Turkey to back it up, you cum guzzling fucktard. That's the single sole reason it could ever be expected to work. And, as YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED, declaring war on Turkey is not actually an option. So they wipe out the token force put there solely because we hope they wouldn't dare and claim it's an accident. Ooops. Couldn't done that with the exact same force level put there by mutual agreement, but that changes when it's put in without consultation or agreement in the midst of a trump approved attack. Then it's just a whoopsie. This is why you never got above mindless fucking grunt, just about competent to say how fast you could run to obey orders but not ever comprehend why they were given.

Are you really seriously wanting to pretend you are too fucking stupid to grasp what I have just said? Even Republican senators can see this one. There are republican senators right now with trump's cock not this far into their rectal cavity. That's how far you have fallen in arguing this one.
They wouldn't attack and go oops and expect no retaliation. Bullshit. We had 150 there. You think they didn't attack because they still weren't a million (?lol. Ok) strong then? No they didn't want the retaliation. Exactly what would prevent them. And the entire Congress knows no one else is going to do shit. Not that no one else can do shit.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:30 pm

They wouldn't attack and go oops and expect no retaliation. Bullshit. We had 150 there. You think they didn't attack because they still weren't a million (?lol. Ok) strong then? No they didn't want the retaliation. Exactly what would prevent them. And the entire Congress knows no one else is going to do shit. Not that no one else can do shit.
Friendly fire incidents in the midst of a conflict don't cause wars, you ignorant fuckwit.

Why did you admit trump caused the conflict? Did you forget you did already?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:32 pm

Friendly fire incidents in the midst of a conflict don't cause wars, you ignorant fuckwit.

Yes. Just friendly fired several miles away, a hundred soldiers. Lol...Ok A whole camp set up and they "missed" it? And just start firing on it? Lol....ok, got you chief.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Yes. Just friendly fired several miles away, a hundred soldiers. Lol...Ok A whole camp set up and they "missed" it? And just start firing on it? Lol....ok, got you chief.
A hundred soldiers is literally the size of the force trump withdrew causing this - as you already admitted - you fucking moron. It was a negotiated buffer zone, not a huge area a tiny number of troops had been sneaked into.

Seriously do you really think you look anything but ignorant and stupid here?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:49 pm

A hundred soldiers is literally the size of the force trump withdrew causing this - as you already admitted - you fucking moron. It was a negotiated buffer zone, not a huge area a tiny number of troops had been sneaked into.

Who sneaked? Who said it had to be 100? I know what caused this. I'm explaining what could stop it. Not prevent everything that has happened but a lot of what could happen.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Who sneaked? Who said it had to be 100? I know what caused this. I'm explaining what could stop it. Not prevent everything that has happened but a lot of what could happen.
100 is the force level pulled out, you ignorant lying fuck. You already admitted what caused this, you iognorant lying fuck, it was trump pulling 100 troops out. You are attempting to claim that what could stop it is sneaking troops in, which ignores what actually stopped it up till what you admit caused it, you ignornant lying fuck.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:05 pm

100 is the force level pulled out, you ignorant lying fuck. You already admitted what caused this, you iognorant lying fuck, it was trump pulling 100 troops out. You are attempting to claim that what could stop it is sneaking troops in, which ignores what actually stopped it up till what you admit caused it, you ignornant lying fuck.
That's nowhere what I said. I know what pulled out. I know what caused it. But just you pull out 150 doesn't mean that's what you have to replace, that was just what was there. No one said they had to sneak. If Syria invited them in. Which I stated that also.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:09 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:05 pm

That's nowhere what I said. I know what pulled out. I know what caused it. But just you pull out 150 doesn't mean that's what you have to replace, that was just what was there. No one said they had to sneak. If Syria invited them in. Which I stated that also.
I didn't say it was what we needed to replace you stupid lying fuck, you are the one claiming someone else just needed to step up with a token force, I clearly stated it was not an option because Trump didn't set ip up in advance. Need me to quote you? You stupid lying fuck? You're exposed by what you have already said at this point, have you forgotten what you said?

You already admitted trump caused it you stupid lying fuck, need a little reminder of you saying exactly that?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Now that Putin has ordered US troops to leave, he's going to bomb everything including population centers because he knows it will increase refugees flooding into Europe. Of course this will fuel the right wing groups that they themselves fund, further destabilizing Europe.

4 Syrian Hospitals Bombed In 12 Hours By Russia

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/12 ... ar-AAIHhN5
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Whoopsie daisy, hundreds of ISIS detainees just escaped. Just like everyone sane said would happen when Chump betrayed the Kurds who were guarding them. Who could have forseen this?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/worl ... e=Homepage