Chump takes an order from erdogan

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Chump takes an order from erdogan

Post by AnalHamster »

Whoopsie daisy, the Kurdish militia that was the staunchest ally of the US just cut a deal with Assad and the Russians in the face of US betrayal. Whoever could have seen this coming?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50036901
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

One of Russias main propaganda points is that they are a more reliable ally than the West. They can prove themselves as protectors of the Kurds and make a deal that helps Assad end the civil war, kick out and embarrass the US.

It's almost as if this situation was engineered for their benefit.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Chump is the very definition of a "Useful Idiot."

Puke-in has his hand stuck up Chump's butt, operating the wires to do his master's bidding.

And folks like Moscow Mitch just go along, which is actually worse 'cause they know they're betraying the U.S., unlike our Moron In Chief.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:12 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:09 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:05 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:01 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:49 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:46 pm
Yes. Just friendly fired several miles away, a hundred soldiers. Lol...Ok A whole camp set up and they "missed" it? And just start firing on it? Lol....ok, got you chief.
A hundred soldiers is literally the size of the force trump withdrew causing this - as you already admitted - you fucking moron. It was a negotiated buffer zone, not a huge area a tiny number of troops had been sneaked into.

Seriously do you really think you look anything but ignorant and stupid here?
Who sneaked? Who said it had to be 100? I know what caused this. I'm explaining what could stop it. Not prevent everything that has happened but a lot of what could happen.
100 is the force level pulled out, you ignorant lying fuck. You already admitted what caused this, you iognorant lying fuck, it was trump pulling 100 troops out. You are attempting to claim that what could stop it is sneaking troops in, which ignores what actually stopped it up till what you admit caused it, you ignornant lying fuck.
That's nowhere what I said. I know what pulled out. I know what caused it. But just you pull out 150 doesn't mean that's what you have to replace, that was just what was there. No one said they had to sneak. If Syria invited them in. Which I stated that also.
I didn't say it was what we needed to replace you stupid lying fuck, you are the one claiming someone else just needed to step up with a token force, I clearly stated it was not an option because Trump didn't set ip up in advance. Need me to quote you? You stupid lying fuck? You're exposed by what you have already said at this point, have you forgotten what you said?

You already admitted trump caused it you stupid lying fuck, need a little reminder of you saying exactly that?
Not what I stated. Do what you want, you read however incomprehensibly you'd like. The point was no one else is willing to step up and go in. Your government is going to do what ours is, just watch them die.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:35 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:49 pm

A hundred soldiers is literally the size of the force trump withdrew causing this - as you already admitted - you fucking moron. It was a negotiated buffer zone, not a huge area a tiny number of troops had been sneaked into.

Seriously do you really think you look anything but ignorant and stupid here?
Who sneaked? Who said it had to be 100? I know what caused this. I'm explaining what could stop it. Not prevent everything that has happened but a lot of what could happen.
100 is the force level pulled out, you ignorant lying fuck. You already admitted what caused this, you iognorant lying fuck, it was trump pulling 100 troops out. You are attempting to claim that what could stop it is sneaking troops in, which ignores what actually stopped it up till what you admit caused it, you ignornant lying fuck.
That's nowhere what I said. I know what pulled out. I know what caused it. But just you pull out 150 doesn't mean that's what you have to replace, that was just what was there. No one said they had to sneak. If Syria invited them in. Which I stated that also.
I didn't say it was what we needed to replace you stupid lying fuck, you are the one claiming someone else just needed to step up with a token force, I clearly stated it was not an option because Trump didn't set ip up in advance. Need me to quote you? You stupid lying fuck? You're exposed by what you have already said at this point, have you forgotten what you said?

You already admitted trump caused it you stupid lying fuck, need a little reminder of you saying exactly that?
Not what I stated. Do what you want, you read however incomprehensibly you'd like. The point was no one else is willing to step up and go in. Your government is going to do what ours is, just watch them die.
Back to pretending you don't understand how time works and why no one is willing to go to war with a NATO ally.

It's mission accomplished for chump already, the former US ally is now allied with Putin and Assad.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:05 am

Back to pretending you don't understand how time works and why no one is willing to go to war with a NATO ally.

It's mission accomplished for chump already, the former US ally is now allied with Putin and Assad.
No shit. Because no one else was going to step up.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:36 am

By airdropping troops into the middle of a warzone and telling them to shoot a NATO ally? No, no one was going to do that.

Did you know the US negotiated buffer zone involved the kurds handing over heavy weapons and removing fortifications to placate turkey? Of course you didn't. And you have to pretend you can't understand now. It was a negotiated placement, a security guarantee for the kurds. The negotiation took time. You are just making yourself look stupid by refusing to acknowledge this. Trump abandoned the arrangement and gave Turkey a green light to attack. He did not provide an opportunity to replace the troops and security guarantee he removed, letting the turks invade was literally the whole point. Somewhere around 100 men secured the entire 500 mile border because it was a line the Turks couldn't cross without consequences they couldn't face, once Trump declared there were no consequences that arrangement was dead. Someone else sending a hundred troops to go stand somewhere on the 500 mile border at this point would make absolutely no difference. Putting the same troops back at this point would make no difference either, the Turks are already in and the Kurds are now allies of Putin and Assad.

Derrr, why are no troop go? Dat solve der pwoblem if troop go. Me was troop and me go very fast, dat how it work derrr.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:41 am

By airdropping troops into the middle of a warzone and telling them to shoot a NATO ally? No, no one was going to do that.

Did you know the US negotiated buffer zone involved the kurds handing over heavy weapons and removing fortifications to placate turkey? Of course you didn't. And you have to pretend you can't understand now. It was a negotiated placement, a security guarantee for the kurds. The negotiation took time. You are just making yourself look stupid by refusing to acknowledge this. Trump abandoned the arrangement and gave Turkey a green light to attack. He did not provide an opportunity to replace the troops and security guarantee he removed, letting the turks invade was literally the whole point. Somewhere around 100 men secured the entire 500 mile border because it was a line the Turks couldn't cross without consequences they couldn't face, once Trump declared there were no consequences that arrangement was dead. Someone else sending a hundred troops to go stand somewhere on the 500 mile border at this point would make absolutely no difference. Putting the same troops back at this point would make no difference either, the Turks are already in and the Kurds are now allies of Putin and Assad.

Derrr, why are no troop go? Dat solve der pwoblem if troop go. Me was troop and me go very fast, dat how it work derrr.
I see you can't read. And I've lost interest. Have a nice day.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:13 pm

You can't address that, so you're running away. Run along then.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:49 pm

Did you serve AH?
No. Can you dispute anything I said?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Here's that we are going to run around in circles and it's boring. But if you want to feel like you win, because really it truly matters to you, you can have it.
This is why I lol
Ok
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Here's that we are going to run around in circles and it's boring. But if you want to feel like you win, because really it truly matters to you, you can have it.
This is why I lol
Ok
Run along then.

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:42 pm

This is why I lol
Ok
Run along then.

Told you.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:42 pm

This is why I lol
Ok
Run along then.

Told you.
That you can't drop it? You actually said the opposite. Don't worry, I'll probably get bored by page 50, so sit back and prepare to pound your keyboard and weep some more.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Erdogan tells Trump that Turkey will 'never declare ceasefire' in northern Syria despite sanctions

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 1571177083
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

He asks chump sunday night if it's all cool and chump says sure buddy, slaughter our ally. 'Murica don't care. Then midweek chump is saying hey buddy you can't do that or I'll derp some sanctions. Can't really blame erdogan for pressing on at this point, it's that or look like a bitch. In a week or so he'll be able to declare victory and pull back with Russia patrolling the same region the US did.

What a victory for the US this is, now those troops plus a couple of thousand more are free to deploy to Saudi Arabia, which is kinda timely since Iran's Russia backed ally has just settled its civil war.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:47 pm He asks chump sunday night if it's all cool and chump says sure buddy, slaughter our ally. 'Murica don't care. Then midweek chump is saying hey buddy you can't do that or I'll derp some sanctions. Can't really blame erdogan for pressing on at this point, it's that or look like a bitch. In a week or so he'll be able to declare victory and pull back with Russia patrolling the same region the US did.

What a victory for the US this is, now those troops plus a couple of thousand more are free to deploy to Saudi Arabia, which is kinda timely since Iran's Russia backed ally has just settled its civil war.
Now we have 50 some odd nukes to worry about, what tangled webs we weave
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:47 pm He asks chump sunday night if it's all cool and chump says sure buddy, slaughter our ally. 'Murica don't care. Then midweek chump is saying hey buddy you can't do that or I'll derp some sanctions. Can't really blame erdogan for pressing on at this point, it's that or look like a bitch. In a week or so he'll be able to declare victory and pull back with Russia patrolling the same region the US did.

Plus 1000 troops cut off and needing an airlift to escape the turkish forces that already attacked them. Almost like chump is an impulsive moron who ddoesn't read the briefing books, and didn't taken advice from anyone who is actually on the side of the US isn't it?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Plus 1000 troops cut off and needing an airlift to escape the turkish forces that already attacked them. Almost like chump is a moron who didn't taken advice from anyone who is actually on the side of the US isn't it?
But The Russians have a neat new base that The US Americans don't need anymore. Those Troops knew what they signed up for, just ask Trump.

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

A year ago, President Trump was praising the Kurds as “great” allies, vowing to protect them. “They fought with us. They died with us,” Trump said. “We have not forgotten.” But just a few days ago, he dismissed the Kurds this way: “They didn’t help us in the Second World War. They didn’t help us with Normandy, as an example.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... xt/600004/
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:15 pm Fuck the turds.
Fuck everyone that doesn't also worship Our Fat Orange Turd of a Golfing Messiah!
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:15 pm Fuck the turds.
Are you an isolationist or just tired of being involved in Middle East wars?

You don't think keeping our word and leaving the limited troops in Northen Syria to prevent a Turkish incursion was a better option than selling out our allies and begging for a cease fire a few days later?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »