The Necro-Hammy Romance - aka Necro's epic dodge

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Necro's Daily Dodge thread

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:30 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:20 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:22 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:12 am
48'll do if you think that lets you save enough face to quit. It's a bizarre conclusion, but whatever helps you sleep at night. The thread will stay stickied as a monument to your fail. The question you'll be dodging whenever you finally give in will still be was it collusion to accept help from the Russians. Every day, for several more months, I hope you continue to enjoy 👍
No no, don't keep changing your numbers. Set a page, and stick to it. You can't make me go to an arbitrary number and then declare you did it at random. Come on don't bitch out like that. Prove that you can make me go to, we will say 49.
I'm making you go to 48 by selecting 49. You lose face getting there, but lose even more if you let me prove I can drop it when you can't on page 49. I could just say this is the last post, or lock it for good if it actually matters to me, but making you dodge 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' for another 20 pages is far more amusing.
Oh so now you're making me go to 48 instead of 49, because I chose 48. Lol. Ok want to push it up more and pick another arbitrary number. It clearly matters to you. But that's our little secret. No one else knows. It's just between us. So pick a page number you think I'm absolutely going to make it to.
Yeah, you really aren't following here, I picked 49 already. You then responded that you'd derp your last at 48, being torn between being unable to not have the last word, and fearing looking even dumber when I finally let you, so you pick a page earlier. Still means I'm making you go to 48 doesn't it, you poor fool.

The question you have to dodge every day until then is 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians'.
Or am I making you go to 49. See. You need the last word and the fact you can stop looking like a bitch, you must keep responding. And this makes you look dumber. So this means I'm making you go to 49. You poor fool. See works both ways.
You're my bitch homie. Admit that you've been my bitch this whole time and I'll answer your question.
As I've said, I'm going to force you to keep doing this as long as I want, which is page 49. That is how long I have determined you deserve daily punishment for your inability to have a discussion, and pathetic childishness in needing to have the last word anyway. You are welcome to have the last word on page 49, which I assume will be some random derp about t-shirts. Either way when we're all done, the thread stays stickied as a monument to your fail.

Until then, the thing you are dodging every day is the question 'is it collusion with the Russians to collude with the Russians'. Enjoy.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 am

No no, don't keep changing your numbers. Set a page, and stick to it. You can't make me go to an arbitrary number and then declare you did it at random. Come on don't bitch out like that. Prove that you can make me go to, we will say 49.
I'm making you go to 48 by selecting 49. You lose face getting there, but lose even more if you let me prove I can drop it when you can't on page 49. I could just say this is the last post, or lock it for good if it actually matters to me, but making you dodge 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' for another 20 pages is far more amusing.
Oh so now you're making me go to 48 instead of 49, because I chose 48. Lol. Ok want to push it up more and pick another arbitrary number. It clearly matters to you. But that's our little secret. No one else knows. It's just between us. So pick a page number you think I'm absolutely going to make it to.
Yeah, you really aren't following here, I picked 49 already. You then responded that you'd derp your last at 48, being torn between being unable to not have the last word, and fearing looking even dumber when I finally let you, so you pick a page earlier. Still means I'm making you go to 48 doesn't it, you poor fool.

The question you have to dodge every day until then is 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians'.
Or am I making you go to 49. See. You need the last word and the fact you can stop looking like a bitch, you must keep responding. And this makes you look dumber. So this means I'm making you go to 49. You poor fool. See works both ways.
You're my bitch homie. Admit that you've been my bitch this whole time and I'll answer your question.
As I've said, I'm going to force you to keep doing this as long as I want, which is page 49. That is how long I have determined you deserve daily punishment for your inability to have a discussion, and pathetic childishness in needing to have the last word anyway. You are welcome to have the last word on page 49, which I assume will be some random derp about t-shirts. Either way when we're all done, the thread stays stickied as a monument to your fail.

Until then, the thing you are dodging every day is the question 'is it collusion with the Russians to collude with the Russians'. Enjoy.
Our failure homie. Our failure. This is why it's funny, your whole delusion that you don't look like a fucking wanker because your ego is so huge it can suck its own cock. And that's why you will continue to respond to me as long as I want. You have to prove that you are not also a disaster in all this. That no, you were in charge all along. And your ego want let you do less. And I'll happily troll you to that end.
So 49 it is. Let's see if you can get me to 49.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Our failure homie. Our failure. This is why it's funny, your whole delusion that you don't look like a fucking wanker because your ego is so huge it can suck its own cock. And that's why you will continue to respond to me as long as I want. You have to prove that you are not also a disaster in all this. That no, you were in charge all along. And your ego want let you do less. And I'll happily troll you to that end.
I already got you to admit a high probability trump colluded, beyond that this is just a long drawn out demonstration that you are incapable of discussion. Rage and whine all you like, I'm going to make you dodge the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' until p49, then you can have the last word and we'll leave the thread stickied as a monument to your fail.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:53 pm

I already got you to admit a high probability trump colluded, beyond that this is just a long drawn out demonstration that you are incapable of discussion. Rage and whine all you like, I'm going to make you dodge the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' until p49, then you can have the last word and we'll leave the thread stickied as a monument to your fail.
Hard to rage and whine when I'm pointing and laughing.
necronomous

Re: The Necro-Hammy Romance thread

Post by necronomous »

Love the new title.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:13 pm

You're the one whining about looking ridiculous, failure etc. You do keep bringing it up. It must be pretty embarassing to have to dodge the question 'is it collusion to collude' for so long.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:48 pm

You're the one whining about looking ridiculous, failure etc. You do keep bringing it up. It must be pretty embarassing to have to dodge the question 'is it collusion to collude' for so long.
Sure. Whatever you say. I guess if that was what I was attempting I guess it would be embarrassing. However, since I no longer care about that issue at all, and have clearly moved on to trolling you AND you keep responding to it, no now it's fucking funny as shit.
Trump never colluded.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Sure. Whatever you say. I guess if that was what I was attempting I guess it would be embarrassing. However, since I no longer care about that issue at all, and have clearly moved on to trolling you AND you keep responding to it, no now it's fucking funny as shit.
Trump never colluded.
You already admitted a high probability he did just from the one teeny tiny piece of evidence you finally admitted to seeing, which scared you so badly you spent the next ten pages refusing to admit what the word collusion meant at all. Funny how your 'trolling' is exactly the same as your attempts at discussion isn't it. Almost as if that's bull and you just can't help yourself. When I sticky my monument to your dodging, it'll be appropriately labelled btw, so don't get your hopes up.

So, the question you still have to dodge for another 20 pages because you just can't do anything else, is 'was it collusion to collude with the Russians'.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:29 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:21 pm
Trump never colluded.
You already admitted a high probability he did just from the one teeny tiny piece of evidence you finally admitted to seeing, which scared you so badly you spent the next ten pages refusing to admit what the word collusion meant at all. Funny how your 'trolling' is exactly the same as your attempts at discussion isn't it. Almost as if that's bull and you just can't help yourself. When I sticky my monument to your dodging, it'll be appropriately labelled btw, so don't get your hopes up.

So, the question you still have to dodge for another 20 pages because you just can't do anything else, is 'was it collusion to collude with the Russians'.
Or almost as if it's what's keeping you going. Trump never colluded
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: The Necro-Hammy Romance thread

Post by AnalHamster »

Meh, I'm actually bored now so last post. Since I'm going to lock it and leave it there's no real need to post in it, you're never going to summon the courage to discuss the topic.

You already admitted a high probability Trump colluded when I led you just a tiny way down the path with a couple of questions you answered. It scared you so badly that now you can't even admit your own words.

Go ahead and have the last word, never bothered me.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: The Necro-Hammy Romance - aka Necro's epic dodge

Post by QillerDaemon »

Last post was 10 days ago. Time to unsticky it and let it move on?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 pm Last post was 10 days ago. Time to unsticky it and let it move on?
I was thinking more a permastickied monument to necro's inability to discuss anything, but I guess I can always just bookmark it and link back if he pretends to be discussing anything with anyone in future.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:07 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 pm Last post was 10 days ago. Time to unsticky it and let it move on?
I was thinking more a permastickied monument to necro's inability to discuss anything, but I guess I can always just bookmark it and link back if he pretends to be discussing anything with anyone in future.
Or if you decide not to answer questions.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Aaaaaaaand here we go again.
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:09 pm Aaaaaaaand here we go again.
He just needed an in.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

I would normally PM a mod to lock a thread like this, but here we are. Hammy, just let it go. Please. I dont want to see this shit every time I visit.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Bump
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

:lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

https://youtu.be/0k6X03XvxWw

Lol. And you idiots can't understand why they don't believe the media or that the election wasn't rigged.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Follow the money, it was all about ratings.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

necronomous wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:54 pm https://youtu.be/0k6X03XvxWw

Lol. And you idiots can't understand why they don't believe the media or that the election wasn't rigged.
And these cunts claim we're sending misinformation for daring to question the vaccines and alternative treatments. Fuck these people
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Never mind the media blackout regarding Hunter’s fucked up Pay for play scandal. As if that’s not throwing an election
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:17 pm Follow the money, it was all about ratings.
I hope you're including the media in that, right
Last edited by necronomous on Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:07 pm
You were wrong.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol: