Hunter Biden Steps Down from Chinese Board

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Hunter Biden Steps Down from Chinese Board

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:26 am WTF do you think advisors do?
Sorry, Michelle Obama never was a Senior White House Adviser, an official job in The White House
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:27 am
Biker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:26 am WTF do you think advisors do?
Sorry, Michelle Obama never was a Senior White House Adviser, an official job in The White House
OK chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Youre as naive and gullible as Hammy
And your as fraudulent and pathetic as Trump
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:37 pm Image
Pretty sure this is a fugazi. Well I mean it is the Trump kids with some ugly old dudes (and a woman Realtor) but Guillani's buddies aren't in the picture.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Is Biker trying to claim it is nepotism to be FLOTUS? :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The two men standing between Ivanka and Eric Trump are not Parnas and Fruman. The picture shows the Trumps, who ran a real estate empire before Donald Trump became president, standing with people associated with their business enterprise in Florida. The man standing immediately to Ivanka’s left is real estate developer Michael Dezer. The man on Dezer’s left (and Eric’s right) is Michael Babel, according to historian Yuri Felshtinsky, while the woman in the photograph standing on Ivanka’s right was Florida realtor Elena Baronoff, who died in 2015 from cancer. Neither Parnas nor Fruman are in the shot. (Donald Trump Jr., is pictured to the far right in the photograph).

Parnas and Fruman were arrested on Oct. 9, 2019, at Dulles International Airport, where they had planned to board planes with one-way tickets out of the United States. The above meme appears to be a low-effort attempt to create the visual impression of close ties between the men and the Trumps, although actual photographs and reports do exist of interactions between Parnas, Fruman, and members of the Trump family, including Donald Trump himself.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

It's unfair that people keep bringing up Hunter Biden. We need to move on from him and focus on the issues.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclusi ... d=66275416

I mean right after Hunter does a national news program explaining himself the very same day as a DNC debate. STOP TALKING ABOUT HUNTER!!!!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Talk about Hunter all you want, just keep your conspiracy theories to yrself
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

(Paraphrasing here)
ABC: .... think you would have gotten that job if you weren't Joe Biden's son?

HUNTER: ....probably not....
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... t-n1071031

Hunter Biden's legal work in Romania raises new questions about his overseas dealings
Hunter Biden provided legal advice to a Romanian charged with real estate fraud, at a time when his father was pushing corruption reforms in the country.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Yes, let's forget that Chump committed a felony, and focus on family getting a step up because of their parents, because :rolling: .

Unless we also want to count a Chump son-in-law in charge of everything in this administration, and a daughter being paid for being in charge of...nothing? :scratchheadyellow:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So what Cankles did to kick the whole thing off, with the help of the intelligence apparatus is no big deal

Got it
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 pm So what Cankles did to kick the whole thing off, with the help of the intelligence apparatus is no big deal

Got it
Swillery isn't the President, the felon who wipes his ass with the Constitution is.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Has anyone disputed that Hunter Biden got the position because he was Joe Biden's son? Despite your phony conspiracy theories it has no bearing on any wrong doing on Joe Biden's part.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:39 pm Hammy will be alone shortly to explain this all away
Well, he certainly is obsessed with me and my posts so it wouldn't shock me.

I wonder if he still dreams about me having a vagina.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:39 pm Hammy will be alone shortly to explain this all away
Explain what away? You have a corrupt political system, I've been saying for years that y'all legalised corruption. Bidens, Bushes, Trumps, they all trade on the family name. It's legal if you get good legal advice, it's really only the trumps who can't grasp the legal niceties. If you want to abuse your contacts to leverage deals, get on boards etc don't take a nepotism job in the executive branch. If you do you have to wait until you quit, aka the revolving door.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:48 pm
Well, he certainly is obsessed with me and my posts so it wouldn't shock me.

I wonder if he still dreams about me having a vagina.
Huh? Is that a reference to your demonstrably sandy vag? You do have a sandy vag, some epic ass kicking I delivered years ago that I don't recall and you live with every day compels you to this constant sniping. All I can do is reiterate my advice that you seek professional counselling, I really do hope you work through it one day.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Can't even stop yourself.

I like how the "HUH?" which so encapsulated your posting history became just another name calling rant to prove you aren't obsessed with me. How many years now have you been dreaming about men having vaginas? Did you realize it at an early age or all your life? smurph used to like the shemales also.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

I just realized, you jerk you made this into another attack thread. AH can't be expected to ignore just a taunt.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

repost from SFW