ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video

Post by beagleboy »

https://gizmodo.com/abc-news-broadcasts ... do_twitter

ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm This is what Trump means when he calls the media the enemy of the people
No it isn't.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

A war hoax? Is that a thing?

Regardless, you'd think they'd know better.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nah. They knew exactly what they were doing.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:35 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm This is what Trump means when he calls the media the enemy of the people
No it isn't.
How come you can't admit the other side of things? Nevermind, I know.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Narrator: No, it is not.

Trump calls anything that does not cast him in an ethereal glow FAKE NEWS, and any network that reports actual facts that show his bullshit "the enemy of the people". He's even turning on Fox now.

Trump phoned Fox News to complain coverage of him was not supportive enough

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 54771.html
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Wut wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:42 pm A war hoax? Is that a thing?

Regardless, you'd think they'd know better.
They’re in such a hurry to scoop the competition that they don’t check. Before the Internet people didn’t have a way to see how retarded they really are. And they don’t talk about things that go against their collective beliefs.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:39 am
No it isn't.
They got duped, then admitted it and apologised. That's a mistake. Actual fake news is when they deliberately lie or keep repeating lies, not when they immediately retract and apologise. This is not what chump means by fake news, he thinks there is a conspiracy out to get him through deliberately misleading. The fact that there isn't a conspiracy is why you righties get so excited by simple errors like this one.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:25 am
No it isn't.
They got duped, then admitted it and apologised. That's a mistake. Actual fake news is when they deliberately lie or keep repeating lies, not when they immediately retract and apologise. This is not what chump means by fake news, he thinks there is a conspiracy out to get him through deliberately misleading. The fact that there isn't a conspiracy is why you righties get so excited by simple errors like this one.
Not a righty. And you think just getting it out there "by mistake" does no harm? I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who have been hurt by accidentally releasing misinformation. People without jobs, ostracized, demonized, etc.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:27 am
No it isn't.
Not a righty. And you think just getting it out there "by mistake" does no harm? I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who have been hurt by accidentally releasing misinformation. People without jobs, ostracized, demonized, etc.
Yes you are, non righties can grasp that meeting a russian to get help from their interference campaign constitutes collusion. You can't.

I don't think this particular mistake did any harm, no. What's the takeaway? There's a violent conflict going on after Turkey invaded Syria? There is. It was retracted quickly, the only damage is to their credibility for not being better at fact checking.

Sustained fake news campaigns that lead to false beliefs amongst your viewership is the harm from fake news. For example fox viewers still disproportionately believing we found WMD in Iraq and wondering where obama's birth cerificate is.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:09 pm
No it isn't.
Yes you are, non righties can grasp that meeting a russian to get help from their interference campaign constitutes collusion. You can't.

I don't think this particular mistake did any harm, no. What's the takeaway? There's a violent conflict going on after Turkey invaded Syria? There is. It was retracted quickly, the only damage is to their credibility for not being better at fact checking.

Sustained fake news campaigns that lead to false beliefs amongst your viewership is the harm from fake news. For example fox viewers still disproportionately believing we found WMD in Iraq and wondering where obama's birth cerificate is.
No you can't. For example a sustained barrage of Trump colluding with Russian that you can't provide evidence for.

Still not a righty, but if you want to believe that, idiocy is a good look on you.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Before the internet became so robust I suspect major media was doing this sort of thing very routinely. In 1995 it would have been difficult to search out and find old video to prove it even if you cared.

Dan Rather was considered non-partisan and if you listen to his crap today you'd have to scratch your head and wonder why.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:12 pm

No it isn't.

No you can't. For example a sustained barrage of Trump colluding with Russian that you can't provide evidence for.

Still not a righty, but if you want to believe that, idiocy is a good look on you.
Sure I can, if you stop running away.

We're starting with the evidence that collusion did in fact occur., which you are refusing to admit. The trump tower meeting is just a simple first example of evidence of collusion and you are refusing to admit it exists. We cannot progress while you continue to run away from that. Was the trump tower meeting an example of collusion between the campaign and the russian interference, or not?

Why so terrified of the question? You can always run away later. Again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:17 pm

We're starting with the evidence that collusion did in fact occur., which you are refusing to admit. The trump tower meeting is just a simple first example of evidence of collusion and you are refusing to admit it exists. We cannot progress while you continue to run away from that. Was the trump tower meeting an example of collusion between the campaign and the russian interference, or not?

Still no proof.
Let's not fuck up this thread with your non answers though. One is enough.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Still no proof.
If you want to reply to what I said on the topic feel free, looks like you're pleading the 5th again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Still no proof.
If you want to reply to what I said on the topic feel free, looks like you're pleading the 5th again.
You wanna fuck up two threads with the same crap. Come on, don't do a WTC.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Still no proof.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Still no proof.
Rude
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Charles Jaco lives pretty close to my office and is still active in the media. He's a complete asshole supposedly.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Still no proof.
Rude
OK, well you clearly can't reply to what I said on the topic yet need to have the last word so go ahead. Doesn't bother me none and one thread chasing you to answer a simple question at a time will do.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:46 pm
Still no proof.
Rude
OK, well you clearly can't reply to what I said on the topic yet need to have the last word so go ahead. Doesn't bother me none and one thread chasing you to answer a simple question at a time will do.
Which do you want answered? Because if it's the collusion one, that's just rude. Also, my wife just sent a pussy pic. It's hot as fuck. Want to see it?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Rude
Which do you want answered? Because if it's the collusion one, that's just rude. Also, my wife just sent a pussy pic. It's hot as fuck. Want to see it?
I do.
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:03 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:53 pm
Rude
I do.
I bet you do, you cheeky little minx.