Will he step down?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Will he step down?

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:21 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:00 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:28 pm Calling a Sicilian a half Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! in New York is pretty common.
So then its OK?
He didn't say it was ok, he said it happens and it's true.
He said the n word. That is never ever OK.
If Trump said on live television you'd defend it to your death
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:28 pm Calling a Sicilian a half Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! in New York is pretty common.
So then its OK?
The hell I would!
Draw the line at grabbing women by the pussy eh?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:17 pm

So then its OK?
The hell I would!
Never said he did, said he could because he's rich and a lot of women would just let him if he tried. Not necessarily better, but not grabbing one either.

Also "grabbing pussy" is non-comparitive to "n!gger".

Also he didn't say it in public.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 pm

The hell I would!
Never said he did, said he could because he's rich and a lot of women would just let him if he tried. Not necessarily better, but not grabbing one either.

I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
And you want to claim that's not saying he grabs them by the pussy? :lol:

Shit, I hadn't considered he didn't say it in public though, I guess Epstein and Jacko were falsely accused. After all, sexual predators always start with a public confession :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:43 pm

The hell I would!
What? He never grabbed anyone by the pussy.
your hero wrote:I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
He did actually. Anyway, Trump said it, so you defend it. CQ's point demonstrated.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:46 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 pm

The hell I would!
your hero wrote:I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
He did actually. Anyway, Trump said it, so you defend it. CQ's point demonstrated.
Locker room talk.
If it was simply locker room talk (about sexual assault) why did Trump lie and say he never said it?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The hell I would!
Locker room talk.
Spend much time in locker rooms talking about grabbing women by the pussy did you?

If he had been recorded saying Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word!, you'd call it locker room talk too.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump Jr. once suggested women who can't handle workplace sexual harassment should become kindergarten teachers.

"If you have a guys' place, you have a guys place," Trump Jr., the Republican candidate's oldest son, said in a 2013 interview on the "Opie and Anthony Show," which resurfaced Thursday in a post by Buzzfeed. "I have a hard time letting go of that. Maybe I'm not gonna have a choice."
One of the radio show hosts added that some women call that "harassment."
"If you can't handle some of the basic stuff that's become a problem in the workforce today, you don't belong in the work force. You should go maybe teach kindergarten," Trump responded.
Trump also complained about the timing a woman is allowed to assert accuse a man of sexual harassment.
"I can play along. I can be fine and then I can decide randomly, you know, 'Now you have crossed the line,'" he said.

CNN has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment.
Trump, who has emerged as one of his father's most vocal surrogates, has previously pointed to the number of women executives in Trump companies as a testament to his father's respect for women.
His comments are back in the spotlight as his father's campaign is rocked this week with mounting allegations that he groped several women. Trump has denied the incidents happened and CNN has not yet independently verified the accusations

Fri October 14, 2016

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics ... 1571173576

Locker room talk

No wonder his wife left him
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:30 pm

The hell I would!

I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Shit, I hadn't considered he didn't say it in public though, I guess Epstein and Jacko were falsely accused. After all, sexual predators always start with a public confession :lol:
In comparison to what the other guy said in the same situation, it wasn't in public. Not the same.
I didn't say he doesn't grab them, I said he didn't say he did. He said when youre a star you can do anything, grab them by the pussy. I've said holy shit I wish a person was dead. Man I want to shoot them. That doesn't mean I have. Hell, he could be all talk. You assume too much because you want it to be true. That doesn't make it true.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

The hell I would!
No he didn't. How do you infer that from that conversation. Like no man ever lies about his accomplishments.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:14 pm

The hell I would!

In comparison to what the other guy said in the same situation, it wasn't in public. Not the same.
I didn't say he doesn't grab them, I said he didn't say he did. He said when youre a star you can do anything, grab them by the pussy. I've said holy shit I wish a person was dead. Man I want to shoot them. That doesn't mean I have. Hell, he could be all talk. You assume too much because you want it to be true. That doesn't make it true.
You mean the other guy who made clear he wasn't saying it himself but quoting someone else? Yeah, that actually is kinda different dimwit.

He literally said he did it, I have just quoted him. "I don't even wait. Grab them by the pussy." And a bunch of women said he did it to them. You delusional trumpcuck.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:17 pm

The hell I would!
No he didn't. How do you infer that from that conversation. Like no man ever lies about his accomplishments.
I infer it from the women who said he did it to them and him saying he did it. It's really not much of a leap if you aren't a delusional trumpcuck.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:17 pm

The hell I would!
I infer it from the women who said he did it to them and him saying he did it. It's really not much of a leap if you aren't a delusional trumpcuck.
Conflating two separate things. Saying what he said doesn't mean he did. That was the statement I made. Not that he didn't nor that others have said he did. Just that, that statement, in and of itself doesn't say he did. And it doesn't.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:18 pm

The hell I would!

You mean the other guy who made clear he wasn't saying it himself but quoting someone else? Yeah, that actually is kinda different dimwit.

He literally said he did it, I have just quoted him. "I don't even wait. Grab them by the pussy." And a bunch of women said he did it to them. You delusional trumpcuck.
The comparison was about whether it was said in public or not. Not about how bad or not the statement was or whether it was a quote. The guy said it in a public forum, trump didn't. That's all I said. Man you stretch things way too far. You make a shit ton of guesses.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 pm

The comparison was about whether it was said in public or not. Not about how bad or not the statement was or whether it was a quote. The guy said it in a public forum, trump didn't. That's all I said. Man you stretch things way too far. You make a shit ton of guesses.
No it wasn't, you've just tried to move the goalposts. And the guy you are pretending said something in public actually made it very clear he was not using his own words or approving those words, but quoting someone else saying something he did not support.

You on the other hand are cheerleading trump saying he would grab women by the pussy because you are compelled to support anything trump says or does. Poor fool.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

How long will it last?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:21 pm I am not outraged at all. I always assumed he was a closet racist just like his dad.
In my city, we would keep the traffic in the dark people - the colored.
They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls."
―Giuseppe Zaluchi
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Locker room talk.
Spend much time in locker rooms talking about grabbing women by the pussy did you?

If he had been recorded saying Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word!, you'd call it locker room talk too.
Yup, its a stroke.
I'm sorry, that wasn't clear. You're saying you support trump saying I would grab women by the pussy because that's just the kind of talk you personally engaged in whilst in locker rooms and therefore normal and acceptable to you? Got any daughters? I'd like to meet them and grab them by the pussy. Any objection?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 pm

No it wasn't, you've just tried to move the goalposts. And the guy you are pretending said something in public actually made it very clear he was not using his own words or approving those words, but quoting someone else saying something he did not support.

You on the other hand are cheerleading trump saying he would grab women by the pussy because you are compelled to support anything trump says or does. Poor fool.
I moved no goal post shit brick. I said they aren't comparable. Because trump didn't say it in public and the other moron did. I'm not saying he didn't quote someone else, but that doesn't change the fact the he said it. I've also said that that is the reason he shouldn't have any actions taken against him. You are so into hating trump you can even use common sense. Jesus. The guy said n!gger in public. Trump did not say grab the pussy in public. Me stating that does not mean n!gger guy is wrong nor does it mean what Trump said was right. It just and only means n!gger guy said it in a public forum, trump said it in private and it was made public. No judgement on either of them in only the idea of where it was said. Dude you need to relax your anus a bit. You are uptight as fuck.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump said he could murder someone and not lose support in public
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:09 am Trump said he could murder someone and not lose support in public
But it doesn't mean he murdered anyone either
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:09 am Trump said he could murder someone and not lose support in public
But it doesn't mean he murdered anyone either
Saying the word spaghetti N!gger doesn't make Cuomo racist
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:40 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Locker room talk.

Yup, its a stroke.
I'm sorry, that wasn't clear. You're saying you support trump saying I would grab women by the pussy because that's just the kind of talk you personally engaged in whilst in locker rooms and therefore normal and acceptable to you? Got any daughters? I'd like to meet them and grab them by the pussy. Any objection?
I didn’t raise my kids to be porn sluts or gold diggers. You think you can get away with it go ahead and try.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Did we time warp to 2016? WTF?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:28 am Did we time warp to 2016? WTF?
Benghazi