THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY INTO DONALD J TRUMP

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY INTO DONALD J TRUMP

Post by AnalHamster »

Poor biker just can't process this stuff. Give him a few days.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Trump supporters today be like ...

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I'm sure you're aware that there are many instances where hearsay is admissible evidence in trial.

Also I'm sure you know that the trial rules of evidence don't apply here.

And I'm sure you know that testimony is not complete and that evidence provided by the Trumps and Pompeo and Bolton and Guliani would be illuminating.
wut?
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:01 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:25 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:17 pm I have to say, I do not think this impeachment is going anywhere. Nothing is going to happen.

Only because you all want a video of Trump pointing a gun and firing a shot and then going over to the dead body and put another bullet in it. I doubt even that would do it for you. All witnesses so far have corroborated a quid pro quo and backed up the whistle blowers complaint. Even the witness testimony from the people that the Republicans thought would help trump like Tim Morrison. Mr. John Bolton Jr.

Federal criminal cases are prosecuted on less damning witness testimony against crime bosses even if they aren't caught explicitly on a recording ordering the hit.
Do you think he will be impeached?
He won't be impeached. But, the second he is no longer president he will be investigated for tax fraud.
Currently AFK.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Yes, it is fucking real.
President Trump, speaking to reporters today before leaving for Texas, read off a statement that appeared to be written in black Sharpie.

In large letters, the statement read:

"I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zellinsky to do the right thing. This is the final word from the Pres. of the U.S."

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

He for sure has a neurological disorder. He has to write 3 sentences in crayon cause he can't retain it.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:15 am Yes, it is fucking real.
President Trump, speaking to reporters today before leaving for Texas, read off a statement that appeared to be written in black Sharpie.

In large letters, the statement read:

"I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zellinsky to do the right thing. This is the final word from the Pres. of the U.S."

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Poor biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:40 pm Image
There's the support for Biden we all know you have.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:05 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:40 pm Image
There's the support for Biden we all know you have.
Its something that just popped up on my feed. What makes you think this is about Biden?
Don't act stupid.

Why does your feed only include pro-Trump propaganda?
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

kwebber wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:17 pm I have to say, I do not think this impeachment is going anywhere. Nothing is going to happen.

Only because you all want a video of Trump pointing a gun and firing a shot and then going over to the dead body and put another bullet in it. I doubt even that would do it for you. All witnesses so far have corroborated a quid pro quo and backed up the whistle blowers complaint. Even the witness testimony from the people that the Republicans thought would help trump like Tim Morrison. Mr. John Bolton Jr.

Federal criminal cases are prosecuted on less damning witness testimony against crime bosses even if they aren't caught explicitly on a recording ordering the hit.
He won't be impeached. But, the second he is no longer president he will be investigated for tax fraud.
He'll be impeached (the House will vote for it), and then the Senate will indulge in a Kabuki-theater figleaf version of a trial. He won't be convicted, of course.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

After listening to that goofball clown Sondland yesterday Fiona Hill is a breath of fresh air.
I blame Biker.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:32 pm
kwebber wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 am

He'll be impeached (the House will vote for it), and then the Senate will indulge in a Kabuki-theater figleaf version of a trial. He won't be convicted, of course.
Sorry, that's what I meant. He won't be removed from office.
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:42 pm I am starting to believe the house will not have enough votes to impeach.
Oh man, could you imagine the butthurt? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:42 pm I am starting to believe the house will not have enough votes to impeach.
May I ask what gives you that belief?
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:14 pm
Fox is working overtime on the disinformation campaign, giving the Senate traitors cover to rubber stamp an acquittal.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:19 pm
Fox is working overtime on the disinformation campaign, giving the Senate traitors cover to rubber stamp an acquittal.
I don't even believe he is talking about the Senate trial. He is saying there won't be enough votes in the house to send articles of Impeachment to the Senate. I'm curious why he thinks that.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:07 pm Image
Now that he's dug around really deep in his "feeds" and found something that might not actually be from the Chump propaganda machine, he's good for at least 100 blatant ones from them now! ;)
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Democrat Biker perpetuating fake quotes from the right...that isn't from Tocqueville
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:27 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:19 pm
I don't even believe he is talking about the Senate trial. He is saying there won't be enough votes in the house to send articles of Impeachment to the Senate. I'm curious why he thinks that.
I realised what you were asking, it's the same thing. The disinformation campaign is to convince them that there's no case at all. They literally reported Sondland stating there was a quid pro quo as him denying it. If that's your main information source you would think there's just no case.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Democrat Biker perpetuating fake quotes from the right...that isn't from Tocqueville
In a world where everyone cries 'fake!' when something is said they don't like --> it is getting really fucking hard to tell what's real. So I don't blame you for googling the quote, seeing the first page with links claiming the quote is fake, reporting your findings and going about your day.

However... Its not actually fake.

The quote comes from "Deschler's Precedents of the United States House of Representatives: Including References to Provisions of the Constitution and Laws, and to Decisions of the Courts." It is attributed to Tocqueville in 1835.

Read the quote here if you don't believe me.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman