Impeachment

Post Reply
User avatar
PopcornSutton
Forum Irregular
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Impeachment

#1

Post by PopcornSutton » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Looks like this is a complete flop..... What's next?

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Impeachment

#2

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:12 pm

The evidence keeps coming out while you weep in the fox news bubble and pretend you can't see it for a while, then we see if the senate republicans betray the constitution. They probably will of course, too scared of losing their own seats to challengers from the retard base, but that costs them the independents.

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Forum Irregular
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Impeachment

#3

Post by PopcornSutton » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:19 pm

I never said I watched fox news. And I can see just fine. I never stated anything about whether I have a political preference or not, bad assumption. I simply see this as another failed attempt to oust Trump.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Impeachment

#4

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Of course you watch fox news :lol:

Trump used taxpayer funds to try and bribe a foreign government to publicly announce fake investigations for his personal benefit. People who don't get their news from fox are aware of this already, the defense is no longer that he didn't do it, that defense is no longer available. The new defense line is that it doesn't matter if trump does it. Fuck the constitution, fuck the country, the party comes first. That's your line, you traitorous fuck.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#5

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:30 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:19 pm
I never said I watched fox news. And I can see just fine. I never stated anything about whether I have a political preference or not, bad assumption. I simply see this as another failed attempt to oust Trump.
Another? What was the first?
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2349
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#6

Post by Wut » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm

Since it's only two days into public testimony you might want to reserve judgement.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Impeachment

#7

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Wut wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm
Since it's only two days into public testimony you might want to reserve judgement.
True, it's only a bunch of witnesses corroborating and expanding on the whistleblower complaint that the whitehouse already admitted to with their reconstructed transcript, while continuing to hide the full transcript indicating it's even worse. Really could go either way.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#8

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:37 pm

Image
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Impeachment

#9

Post by FSchmertz » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:46 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:28 pm
Of course you watch fox news :lol:

Trump used taxpayer funds to try and bribe a foreign government to publicly announce fake investigations for his personal benefit. People who don't get their news from fox are aware of this already, the defense is no longer that he didn't do it, that defense is no longer available. The new defense line is that it doesn't matter if trump does it. Fuck the constitution, fuck the country, the party comes first. That's your line, you traitorous fuck.
Party uber alles!!!

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Impeachment

#10

Post by FSchmertz » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Wut wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm
Since it's only two days into public testimony you might want to reserve judgement.
The Senate don't need no stinkin' judgement. ;)

They've proven that over and over.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2349
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#11

Post by Wut » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:58 pm

FSchmertz wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:48 pm
Wut wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm
Since it's only two days into public testimony you might want to reserve judgement.
The Senate don't need no stinkin' judgement. ;)

They've proven that over and over.
Lindsay Graham already announced his judgment.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3232
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Impeachment

#12

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Found this interesting:
[media] [/media]
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Impeachment

#13

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:14 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:01 pm
Found this interesting:
[media] [/media]
He didn't receive a bribe (on that occasion) he attempted to use taxpayer funds to pay one.

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 1287
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Impeachment

#14

Post by DandyDon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Image

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Impeachment

#15

Post by Stapes » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:44 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:08 pm
Looks like this is a complete flop..... What's next?
Not a flop at all. Don't know what you are expecting. It's the House's responsibility to provide oversight on the Executive branch which anybody with eyes and ears can see is out of control. I don't think they want this fight.

It will go to the senate and they will either outright dismiss it or fail to convict but that is because they are cowards and serve the party over the constitution.
If you think there is no there, there. Than your just another bubble dweller unable to admit the President of the United States is a criminal.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 1287
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Impeachment

#16

Post by DandyDon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Forum Irregular
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Impeachment

#17

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Almost a month later, and there still isn't anything that will impeach him. It's going nowhere.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Impeachment

#18

Post by Stapes » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:17 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:15 pm
Almost a month later, and there still isn't anything that will impeach him. It's going nowhere.
Is it hard to breathe with your head in the ground like that
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Forum Irregular
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Impeachment

#19

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3579
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Impeachment

#20

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.
It already has.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3232
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Impeachment

#21

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm
PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.
It already has.
Is that why his approval rating is rising?
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3909
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Impeachment

#22

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:58 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm
PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.
It already has.
Is that why his approval rating is rising?
It's not.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3232
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Impeachment

#23

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:08 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm
PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.
It already has.
Is that why his approval rating is rising?
It's not.
I guess that depends on who is asked.

Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46407 ... e-december

THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY ISN'T HURTING DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING, NEW POLLS SHOW

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-p ... ng-1471204

Trump’s approval rating hits high for 2019 in wake of impeachment talk
https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/trumps-ap ... ment-talk/
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
necronomous
Vice President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Impeachment

#24

Post by necronomous » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:04 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm
PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.
It already has.
Is that why his approval rating is rising?
It's not.
I guess that depends on who is asked.

Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46407 ... e-december

THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY ISN'T HURTING DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING, NEW POLLS SHOW

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-p ... ng-1471204

Trump’s approval rating hits high for 2019 in wake of impeachment talk
https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/trumps-ap ... ment-talk/
No, you're wrong. You can never be right because AH can never be wrong.

Are you not aware of his glory?! His power?! His overwhelming knowledge of EVERYTHING EVER?! He is a farce to be reckoned with. He is a being that has transcended all. How dare you question his sources, his data, HIS intelligence. You mere mortal. Bow before your master. Your God, your.... king of Kings. Worship his golden cock you heathens.

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: Impeachment

#25

Post by beagleboy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:11 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:14 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:45 pm
PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Time will tell, my money is on nothing will happen to harm Trump.
It already has.
Is that why his approval rating is rising?
It's not.
I guess that depends on who is asked.

Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/46407 ... e-december

THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY ISN'T HURTING DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING, NEW POLLS SHOW

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-p ... ng-1471204

Trump’s approval rating hits high for 2019 in wake of impeachment talk
https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/trumps-ap ... ment-talk/
Oh no, feelings will be hurt.

Post Reply