Impeachment

For all the Trumpeteers and Liberal Commies to post their screeds.
Post Reply
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#126

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:24 am

4. Repealing Obama’s fracking rule
In March 2015, the Interior Department released a high-profile rule governing hydraulic fracturing on public lands. The process, known as “fracking,” involves pumping millions of gallons of water into the earth to release oil and gas; it has helped make the U.S. one of the world’s leading oil and gas producers, but environmentalists have criticized it for worsening climate change, polluting groundwater and causing earthquakes. The rule was intended to impose stronger safety measures on fracking on public lands, requiring producers to safely store waste fluids and disclose what chemicals they use.

But the rule never actually took effect, due to lawsuits from the oil and gas industry. Now, it’s on the verge of death. The Interior Department on Monday released a 33-page proposed rule to repeal the fracking regulation, saying the Obama-era rule was “unnecessarily duplicative of state and some tribal regulations and imposes burdensome reporting requirements and other unjustified costs on the oil and gas industry.” The agency is accepting comments for 60 days and will release a final rule soon thereafter. But it’s clear how this will end: The fracking rule is dead.
New shallow water leases. I think it's time for some new windmills to serenade the Kennedy family bunker, too.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#127

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:24 am
4. Repealing Obama’s fracking rule
In March 2015, the Interior Department released a high-profile rule governing hydraulic fracturing on public lands. The process, known as “fracking,” involves pumping millions of gallons of water into the earth to release oil and gas; it has helped make the U.S. one of the world’s leading oil and gas producers, but environmentalists have criticized it for worsening climate change, polluting groundwater and causing earthquakes. The rule was intended to impose stronger safety measures on fracking on public lands, requiring producers to safely store waste fluids and disclose what chemicals they use.

But the rule never actually took effect, due to lawsuits from the oil and gas industry. Now, it’s on the verge of death. The Interior Department on Monday released a 33-page proposed rule to repeal the fracking regulation, saying the Obama-era rule was “unnecessarily duplicative of state and some tribal regulations and imposes burdensome reporting requirements and other unjustified costs on the oil and gas industry.” The agency is accepting comments for 60 days and will release a final rule soon thereafter. But it’s clear how this will end: The fracking rule is dead.
New shallow water leases. I think it's time for some new windmills to serenade the Kennedy family bunker, too.
A nice fracking site in your dooryard, your family can make coffee with fracking chemical water
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#128

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am

Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#129

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:34 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am
Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Messicans won't contaminate my ground water for centuries and dems aren't for open borders, and republitards are for raping the planet, as you were just cheering
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#130

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:16 pm

LOL!

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Impeachment

#131

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Image
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#132

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:51 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:39 pm
Image
Yeah, not voting for that guy
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Impeachment

#133

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am
Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Fracking happens where poor people live. Quint is fucked.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#134

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:04 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am
Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Fracking happens where poor people live. Quint is fucked.
Nope fracking is banned where I live
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5860
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Impeachment

#135

Post by Biker » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 pm


User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Impeachment

#136

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:44 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:04 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am
Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Fracking happens where poor people live. Quint is fucked.
Nope fracking is banned where I live
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 071035002/

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Impeachment

#137

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm

There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#138

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm
There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.
I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Impeachment

#139

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm
There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.
I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
It is not banned in Appalachia Pa.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#140

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm
There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.
I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
It is not banned in Appalachia Pa.
I don't live in Appalachia Pa
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Impeachment

#141

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm
There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.
I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
It is not banned in Appalachia Pa.
I don't live in Appalachia Pa
So some other poor part of Pa. Either way, you are fucked.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#142

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:21 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm
There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.
I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
It is not banned in Appalachia Pa.
I don't live in Appalachia Pa
So some other poor part of Pa. Either way, you are fucked.
Do you ever tire of being wrong?
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Impeachment

#143

Post by BigRedRetard » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:22 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:21 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:46 pm
There is tons of fracking going on in Pa. NJ, not so much.
I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
It is not banned in Appalachia Pa.
I don't live in Appalachia Pa
So some other poor part of Pa. Either way, you are fucked.
Do you ever tire of being wrong?
Do you ever tire of being white trash?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#144

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:28 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:21 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:20 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm


I know you're retarded but what about it being banned where I live confuses you?
It is not banned in Appalachia Pa.
I don't live in Appalachia Pa
So some other poor part of Pa. Either way, you are fucked.
Do you ever tire of being wrong?
Do you ever tire of being white trash?
Whatever, druggie
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#145

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:38 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:04 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am
Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Fracking happens where poor people live. Quint is fucked.
Nope fracking is banned where I live
Odd that you can still run all the gas you can pump through your internal combustion engine(s).

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#146

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:04 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am
Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Fracking happens where poor people live. Quint is fucked.
Nope fracking is banned where I live
Odd that you can still run all the gas you can pump through your internal combustion engine(s).
Why? Fracking is banned in New York State and gasoline is cheaper there. Ever get bored of being a complete jackass?
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#147

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 pm

Typical.

Love all the benefits of a new technology, just not near you.

The correct term is NIMBY.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Impeachment

#148

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:06 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 pm
Typical.

Love all the benefits of a new technology, just not near you.

The correct term is NIMBY.
You love it so much you go buy a house next to it, be sure to wash your familys babies in what comes out of the tap
Paid for by Mike Bloomberg 2020

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Impeachment

#149

Post by QillerDaemon » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:53 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 pm
Typical.

Love all the benefits of a new technology, just not near you.

The correct term is NIMBY.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily- ... s-backyard
To be clear, Tillerson’s stated reasons for the suit that would prevent the fracking water tower from being built aren’t environmental, but cultural: He doesn’t want the noise, traffic, or heavy trucks to disturb his horses or lower his property values. (That didn’t stop folks on websites like Reddit from treating Tillerson’s suit as proof that fracking is unsafe.)

At the very least, the sort of NIMBYism involved in the CEO of a company that practices fracking and touts its benefits suing to prevent it from happening near his own house isn’t a good look. Tillerson may enjoy his rural lifestyle, but so do many of the people who live near the sites where his company practices hydraulic fracturing; he may value the quiet life he lives out in Bartonville, but there are a lot of people whose quiet lives have been disturbed by projects funded by Exxon.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ner/358365
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Impeachment

#150

Post by Charliesheen » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:45 am

He has remedies, like anybody else. If the area isn't zoned for water towers then he has a case.

Post Reply