Question for the righties

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Question for the righties

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:06 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:03 pm Oh geez, Cheezy not answering questions now. We all know how this ends
Round and round we go!

AH's theme song.
If you cowardly cretinous babies had the balls to answer a simple question it would only need to be asked once. You really are all pathetically childish and incapable of discussion.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:12 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:52 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:34 pm Image
Says the guy who did not pay taxes for years.
I was honest about it. Why is Trump so desperate to keep Congress from looking at his when The IRS is legally required to turn them over? Why are you okay with Trump sticking our tax monies in his pocket?

(Don't worry, I don't expect you to actually answer those questions)
I have no idea what is in Trumps tax returns. I do know he paid more than you. Are you paying off your back taxes?
That's none of your business. But I do see you didn't answer my questions (as expected)
Whatever AH junior. You are a tax cheat and a hypocrite.
Perhaps I should start a scam charity and steal money from veterans and spend it on myself, won't hear a peep about that from the likes of you
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:03 pm Oh geez, Cheezy not answering questions now. We all know how this ends
Round and round we go!

AH's theme song.
If you cowardly cretinous babies had the balls to answer a simple question it would only need to be asked once. You really are all pathetically childish and incapable of discussion.
You couldn't answer mine. Same thing. Have a great day.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:00 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:12 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:52 pm

I was honest about it. Why is Trump so desperate to keep Congress from looking at his when The IRS is legally required to turn them over? Why are you okay with Trump sticking our tax monies in his pocket?

(Don't worry, I don't expect you to actually answer those questions)
I have no idea what is in Trumps tax returns. I do know he paid more than you. Are you paying off your back taxes?
That's none of your business. But I do see you didn't answer my questions (as expected)
Whatever AH junior. You are a tax cheat and a hypocrite.
Perhaps I should start a scam charity and steal money from veterans and spend it on myself, won't hear a peep about that from the likes of you
Pay your taxes. Including the back ones.
I will, but I'll also start a fraudulent University and bilk people out their money and you wouldn't say a word.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Capt Q owes the tax man a few thousand at most. Trump is topping over 215 million for golf trips so far. I know where my outrage lies.
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:52 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:39 pm Capt Q owes the tax man a few thousand at most. Trump is topping over 215 million for golf trips so far. I know where my outrage lies.
A few thousand? He must have been making minimum wage.
I found him some loopholes
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:53 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 pm
Round and round we go!

AH's theme song.
What questions have I not answered for you, princess?
Try reading the OP.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:17 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:16 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:13 pm No collusion, maybe obstruction
Haven't you said this in multiple threads already?
I have, but Hammy doesn’t like the answer
Liar.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:13 pm No collusion, maybe obstruction
Collusion is proven in the Mueller report as well as obstruction. The current obstruction is undeniable, he is obstructing the congressional impeachment inquiry.

So are you denying the facts of what happened, or declaring it just doesn't matter because chump did it? Are you happy to state as a matter of principal that you think a dem potus, e.g. obama, should be allowed to use US foreign aid money to force allies to do his political dirty work, e.g. announcing they are investigating whether chump peed on prostitutes?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:25 pm

The mans own words. Why are you denying there was no collusion?
Because you are mistaken, unlike you I have listened to and read his words. He stated he could not find enough evidence to establish criminal conspiracy, which is a crime. Collusion is not a crime, he detailed examples of it. Would you like to go through some?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." Robert Mueller
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:39 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:33 pm "If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." Robert Mueller
And if they had confidence that the president clearly did commit a crime they would have said so.
They did, that's what that statement means.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:43 pm
did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
No collusion, cucky
So why obstruct?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:44 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:39 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:33 pm "If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." Robert Mueller
And if they had confidence that the president clearly did commit a crime they would have said so.
They did, that's what that statement means.
No it does not. Its says they did not have confidence that the president committed a crime. If they did, they would have said so.
Listen, you just choose to be willfully ignorant. No one can help you.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
No collusion, cucky
What do you think the word collusion means? If a member of the trump campaign shares data with a russian agent, asks for help from the russians, literally goes to a meeting billed as someone from the russian government wanting to help with the campaign, plans things around when russians are going to leak stuff, do you deny those things are examples of collusion with the russian campaign?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:45 pm
No collusion, cucky
So why obstruct?
Because he’s a fucking dipshit
So say there was no underlying crime, you agree a crime was committed in trying to prevent an investigation into that supposed crime correct?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Why Would Paul Manafort Share Polling Data with Russia?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ith-russia
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Lol
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:55 pm Can a mod merge this thread with the 20 other collusion threads?
Why? What's the difference?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:55 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:54 pm
No collusion, cucky
What do you think the word collusion means? If a member of the trump campaign shares data with a russian agent, asks for help from the russians, literally goes to a meeting billed as someone from the russian government wanting to help with the campaign, plans things around when russians are going to leak stuff, do you deny those things are examples of collusion with the russian campaign?
did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

Accept it, snowflake. It’s over

Try to think about why you are compelled to avoid admitting you can understand what the word collusion means, because it's pretty pathetic for a grown man to think 'la la la I can't hear' you is an argument.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:59 pm
No collusion, cucky
did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

Try to think about why you are compelled to avoid admitting you can understand what the word collusion means, because it's pretty pathetic for a grown man to think 'la la la I can't hear' you is an argument.
According to you, Mueller must not know what the word means
Mueller stated clearly that collusion is not a criminal term, then he laid out a lot of examples of collusion. What do you think the word means, you tedious childish pathetic fucking coward?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:02 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:59 pm

According to you, Mueller must not know what the word means
Mueller stated clearly that collusion is not a criminal term, then he laid out a lot of examples of collusion. What do you think the word means, you tedious childish pathetic fucking coward?
Doesn’t matter what it means since Mueller declared there wasn’t any
No, that is a lie. Or delusion. Hard to tell since you are too cowardly to discuss it isn't it. Too afraid to answer what do you think the word means, it's fucking pathetic.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:11 pm Collusion: secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
So secret cooperation between the campaign and the russians would be collusion. So going to a meeting billed as being with someone from the russian government who wants to give you help with the campaign would be collusion. Sharing polling data with a russian agent would be collusion. Coordinating with leaks you know are coming would be collusion. These things all happened.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Didn’t happen, stretching definitions, NO COLLUSION.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:31 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:25 pm

The mans own words. Why are you denying there was no collusion?
Because you are mistaken, unlike you I have listened to and read his words. He stated he could not find enough evidence to establish criminal conspiracy, which is a crime. Collusion is not a crime, he detailed examples of it. Would you like to go through some?
Then why keep harping onr the point?