Consequences be damned apparently

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Consequences be damned apparently

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:56 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:40 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:16 pm Hard to take these people of the year things seriously anymore. SI just named Megan Rapinoe sportsperson of the year. Its a joke
Yeah I can see your point...the winners from 3 previous years were:

TPY
2016- Donald Trump
2017-The Silence Breakers (group of #METOO "victims")
2018-The Guardians (group of murdered, assaulted and targerted members of the press)

SI
2016-LeBron
2017-Jose Altuve and JJ Watt
2018-GS Warriors

Is this another "War on Christmas" narrative from the right? What does your feed say?
So you think this years winners are deserving?
I think they could have given the SI one to the Women's World Cup team but it makes sense.

The Greta one is more debatable. I don't know much about her besides she gave a passionate speech and it triggered the right into making fun of a child. Doesn't seem like that alone should make her person of the year.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:16 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:16 pm Hard to take these people of the year things seriously anymore. SI just named Megan Rapinoe sportsperson of the year. Its a joke

TPY
2016- Donald Trump
2018-The Guardians (group of murdered, assaulted and targerted members of the press)

SI
2016-LeBron
2018-GS Warriors

Is this another "War on Christmas" narrative from the right? What does your feed say?
I think they could have given the SI one to the Women's World Cup team but it makes sense.

The Greta one is more debatable. I don't know much about her besides she gave a passionate speech and it triggered the right into making fun of a child. Doesn't seem like that alone should make her person of the year.

Not that I'm a big Gretel fan but she started some "school strikes for the climate" or something in Sweden that turned into multi-week, multi country protest involving millions of kids around the world.
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:58 pm

TPY
2016- Donald Trump

SI
2016-LeBron
2018-GS Warriors

Tiger Woods was the sports story of the year and its not even close

With Greta, youre mistaking autistic ranting with passion
It's SI. They are like the People of sports. How many families planned trips to watch Tiger win the Masters? I heard about the WWC everywhere this past June/July.

And Greta appears over passionate in that speech but she did a lot better than I would do in front of a large crowd.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Outstanding!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

So you would have preferred the Hong Kong anti-fa..... interesting.
I blame Biker.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm Image
DJT?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

What a child this asshole is.

I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

TPY
2016- Donald Trump

SI
2016-LeBron
2018-GS Warriors

The right does have their panties in a bunch over this young lady, don't they?
wut?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Wut wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:36 pm

TPY
2016- Donald Trump

SI
2016-LeBron
2018-GS Warriors

The right does have their panties in a bunch over this young lady, don't they?
Unbelievable right? The POTUS is literally mocking a teen on twitter while his wife fights online bullying.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

I didn't know Greta has Aspergers.

Was watching a Penn Jillette (who is also an asshole) explain his personal experience with dealing with Trump - interesting. His twitter feed is basically what Trump is like in real life. ADHD, narcissistic, might be on the spectrum type of stuff.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump is a sore loser. He thought he had his second cover in the bag.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:19 am Are we done dismissing this autistic cunt as a mere child?

Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they do not tackle global warming as she attends climate protest in Turin

The activist accused world leaders of 'running away from their responsibilities'
The 16-year-old declared 2020 should be a 'year of action' to save planet
She was talking at 'Fridays for Future' demonstration this afternoon

Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.

The Swedish teen activist was addressing the crowd at a Fridays for Future protest in Turin, Italy.

She arrived there from Madrid where she had been attending the UN climate summit but said she feared the event would not lead to change.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ation.html
Is she calling for firing squads?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She arrived there from Madrid where she had been attending the UN climate summit but said she feared the event would not lead to change....

But hey. The breakout sessions after breakfast are really productive.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:19 am Are we done dismissing this autistic cunt as a mere child?

Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they do not tackle global warming as she attends climate protest in Turin

The activist accused world leaders of 'running away from their responsibilities'
The 16-year-old declared 2020 should be a 'year of action' to save planet
She was talking at 'Fridays for Future' demonstration this afternoon

Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.

The Swedish teen activist was addressing the crowd at a Fridays for Future protest in Turin, Italy.

She arrived there from Madrid where she had been attending the UN climate summit but said she feared the event would not lead to change.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ation.html
Actually yeah, I am. She is passionate, but naive. Heretics and revolutionaries usually start this way. She is barely more than a speck of dust at this point.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

GDS on display. It's hilarious how many of you feel threatened by a 16 yr old girl.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:54 am She arrived there from Madrid where she had been attending the UN climate summit but said she feared the event would not lead to change....

But hey. The breakout sessions after breakfast are really productive.
These summits never lead to change. Hand-shaking photo ops.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:53 pm
DandyDon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:44 pm GDS on display. It's hilarious how many of you feel threatened by a 16 yr old girl.
Calling out bullshit and hypocrisy isn’t fear, dippy
And there it is, I knew it wouldnt be long. :lol:

Please refer back to this thread any time you parrot the TDS bullshit in a thread calling out Trumps AND your bullshit and hypocrisy. In fact, bookmark it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I wonder if our AI overlords will still be pushing it in the future?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:32 pm Image
Greta Derangement Syndrome.
wut?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Hmm, OK.

The fact that the train uses diesel means nothing because that's what they all run on, so it's not like she could have chosen another kind of train. Also, taking a train is much better for the environment because it moves 100s of people in one vehicle along with large amounts of cargo at a fraction of the energy. Everybody driving individual cars is what's bad for the environment.

Europe's recycling practices are much better than ours. All that single use stuff actually gets recycled over there, unlike here where we just throw it in the trash or out the window. What is she supposed to carry her bread and butter in? Bread and butter don't come in a different type of container, it's stupid to point out they're single use because she couldn't buy it differently if she wanted to. I do notice reusable drink bottles, so it appears she is controlling what she can.

It's sooo weird Bikers memes that just show up in his feed are the exact same ones posted by my FB RWNJ friends.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:05 pm
DandyDon wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 pm It's sooo weird Bikers memes that just show up in his feed are the exact same ones posted by my FB RWNJ friends.
Yeah, you may be into the whole echo chamber thing, but Im not. Im into diversity of thought
That's quite obvious from your posting history.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:18 pm
Wut wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:12 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:05 pm
DandyDon wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 pm It's sooo weird Bikers memes that just show up in his feed are the exact same ones posted by my FB RWNJ friends.
Yeah, you may be into the whole echo chamber thing, but Im not. Im into diversity of thought
That's quite obvious from your posting history.
Your selective memory is showing. Ive been in a Trump bashing mood of late
I've seen those few posts, they're in perfect balance with the other 12,000.
wut?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:41 pm But this time its for real! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dumb cucks

And how many countless lives were saved due to air bags and automatic seat belts even as auto manufacturers and other "muh rights" groups fought them tooth and nail? As for the climate warming, that was back when CFCs amd HFCs from refrigerants and aerosols were making a huge hole in the ozone over Antarctica. Laws and regulations were written to reduce their use, and the hole has almost completely healed. I'd call both of those a huge win.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

DandyDon wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 pm
Hmm, OK.

The fact that the train uses diesel means nothing because that's what they all run on, so it's not like she could have chosen another kind of train. Also, taking a train is much better for the environment because it moves 100s of people in one vehicle along with large amounts of cargo at a fraction of the energy. Everybody driving individual cars is what's bad for the environment.

Europe's recycling practices are much better than ours. All that single use stuff actually gets recycled over there, unlike here where we just throw it in the trash or out the window. What is she supposed to carry her bread and butter in? Bread and butter don't come in a different type of container, it's stupid to point out they're single use because she couldn't buy it differently if she wanted to. I do notice reusable drink bottles, so it appears she is controlling what she can.

It's sooo weird Bikers memes that just show up in his feed are the exact same ones posted by my FB RWNJ friends.
One point: Not all European trains are Deisel a bunch are electric.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So they run on Russkie gas?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.