The President is as sharp as a cue ball

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: The President is as sharp as a cue ball

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:42 am Lolz. So bitter when good things happen.
I know it's tough for you guys right now. You better sack up because theres 5 more years to go! :lol:
I'm happy to see good things happen but that Trump tweet was from December 2018 where he was announcing the China deal, then in September he again announced a great China deal and he's again announcing it, so why would you believe the proven liar?
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:13 pm
Wut wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:12 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:42 am Lolz. So bitter when good things happen.
I know it's tough for you guys right now. You better sack up because theres 5 more years to go! :lol:
I'm happy to see good things happen but that Trump tweet was from December 2018 where he was announcing the China deal, then in September he again announced a great China deal and he's again announcing it, so why would you believe the proven liar?
China announced this latest deal as well.
Sad that I believe them before I believe him.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

:+1:
B-Tender wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:33 am OK, Trump is reelected. The house remains controlled by the Dems, the Senate by the Rs. Nothing really changes. Yay!?
Nothing changes except that he'll get to appoint righty judges which I think is bad, no effort will be made to roll back deficit spending until the next Democrat is elected, no improvement in international relations till he's gone. Probably more scandal around his administration since it's pretty much a constant.

There's probably going to be a recession in the next year or two so he'll get the blame for it.
wut?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Wut wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 pm :+1:
B-Tender wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:33 am OK, Trump is reelected. The house remains controlled by the Dems, the Senate by the Rs. Nothing really changes. Yay!?
Nothing changes except that he'll get to appoint righty judges which I think is bad, no effort will be made to roll back deficit spending until the next Democrat is elected, no improvement in international relations till he's gone. Probably more scandal around his administration since it's pretty much a constant.

There's probably going to be a recession in the next year or two so he'll get the blame for it.
Problem with fixing deficit spending is neither party ends the spending. Thee just want to tax more.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 pm :+1:

Hol'up. You think the left are going to roll back deficit spending? Or any spending? Or lessen taxes. Bwahahahaha. Ok.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:58 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:44 am When has a previous president taken on the Chinese and their illegal immoral trade practices?

Shit the left show zero support for his attempts to improve the situation.
I will say that is fair....however, Going it alone just put us at a disadvantage and probably hurt us more in the end. If he was serious he could have coordinated with other trade partners.
You mean all the ones that just made fun of him?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:50 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:44 am When has a previous president taken on the Chinese and their illegal immoral trade practices?

I will say that is fair....however, Going it alone just put us at a disadvantage and probably hurt us more in the end. If he was serious he could have coordinated with other trade partners.

So Farmers are having bankruptcies because the toddler in Chief wants to take his ball home? Boo f'n hoo
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:33 pm
necronomous wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:50 pm

So Farmers are having bankruptcies because the toddler in Chief wants to take his ball home? Boo f'n hoo
Do you think it was better what they did? Why is that acceptable?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Back on topic; Fucking brilliant marketing. 8 hamberders in one flush! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: