Hillary Clinton leads in poll

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Hillary Clinton leads in poll

Post by beagleboy »

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats ... arty-poll/

A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running.

The online Harris Poll survey released by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard found that Clinton placed first with 21% of the vote, followed closely by former Vice President Joe Biden at 20%, Sen. Bernie Sanders at 12%, Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.

Clinton has repeatedly said she is not running for president again, though she did tell the UK’s “Graham Norton Show” over the weekend that she’s been “deluged” with pleas to do just that.

“I’d have to make up my mind really quickly,” she said, “because it’s moving very fast.”
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Hillary Clinton leads in poll

Post by beagleboy »

If the Senate trial will effectively destroy Biden for her, she'll have to run.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:27 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm If the Senate trial will effectively destroy Biden for her, she'll have to run.
This is a very likely outcome.
Of course it is. It's why Bloomberg is in the race. If Hillary doesn't enter, Bloomberg likely wins the nomination. Do you see any Republcians upset about that happening?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:27 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm If the Senate trial will effectively destroy Biden for her, she'll have to run.
This is a very likely outcome.
Of course it is. It's why Bloomberg is in the race. If Hillary doesn't enter, Bloomberg likely wins the nomination. Do you see any Republcians upset about that happening?

You two are hilarious.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

You wont find many Republicans who will complain about Biden, Bloomberg or Mayor Pete unless they are concerned about getting a windfall financially from the party winning.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So many stymie lulz.
The party that's supposedly tired of rich old white people wants to add yet another to go along with the old white billionaire that just entered. You can't make this shit up. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The way this is playing out...sorry captquint, stapes and dandy don: looks like Biker really is the true democrat and you guys are the outliers. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I admit I'd cringe if Hillary won, and would get a huge laugh if she lost. Again.
Trump is a clownshow, though.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:59 pm The way this is playing out...sorry captquint, stapes and dandy don: looks like Biker really is the true democrat and you guys are the outliers. :lol:
Yep. I finally get what he's been yammering aboot for months. The democrat party is a charade and bicker is trying to drag them back to being authentically for the people.

It'll never, ever happen until Pelosi has her stroke.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Neither party will ever be "for the people" again, if they ever were. They use that shit to get votes, but they're for themselves, and the perpetuation of their own power. That's why they change: they're chasing demographics.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Michael Bloomberg is widely unpopular following campaign launch, poll finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... oll-finds/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hilldog is already teetering on the edge with her "Russians everywhere" proclamations. A third failed run might push her over.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:21 am Hilldog is already teetering on the edge with her "Russians everywhere" proclamations. A third failed run might push her over.
Its not like a paranoid conspiracy theorist in the White House is a new thing anymore.
wut?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:22 pm https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats ... arty-poll/

A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running.
Hillary's time was back in 2008. She's 72 now. In fact, Warren is 70, and Bloomberg is 77, same as Biden. Bernie is a year older.

I really don't like having candidates that old. In fact, my own party's candidate, Dr Jill Stein is 69, which is on the fence.

Late 40's (Obama was 47 when he became president, JFK was 43) into their 50's, up to about their mid-60's at their oldest.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Can we get that 34 year old Finland chick? I'd vote for her.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wut wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:58 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:21 am Hilldog is already teetering on the edge with her "Russians everywhere" proclamations. A third failed run might push her over.
Its not like a paranoid conspiracy theorist in the White House is a new thing anymore.
Dammit.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:33 am
beagleboy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:22 pm https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats ... arty-poll/

Hillary's time was back in 2008. She's 72 now. In fact, Warren is 70, and Bloomberg is 77, same as Biden. Bernie is a year older.

I really don't like having candidates that old. In fact, my own party's candidate, Dr Jill Stein is 69, which is on the fence.

Late 40's (Obama was 47 when he became president, JFK was 43) into their 50's, up to about their mid-60's at their oldest.
Looks like one way or another we're getting an old timer for POTUS.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I'd consider Tulsi. A Wild card like Trump but with fewer personal issues.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Replace one Russian Republican lapdog with another

Sin,
Charles
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:33 am

Dr Stein isn't running again this time IIRC.