The Bidens Did Nothing Illegal

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

The Bidens Did Nothing Illegal

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaug ... ashed-888/
President Poroshenko asked me to resign due to pressure from the US presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden, who was the US Vice President. Biden was threatening to withhold $1 billion in US subsidies from Ukraine until I was removed from office…I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma. Joe Biden’s son was on the board of directors. I refused to close this investigation. Therefore, I was forced to leave under direct and intense pressure from Joe Biden and the US administration.
From a 12 page Austrian court affidavit. Wait'll it comes out where Hunter's 3 million paycheck came from.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: The Bidens Did Nothing Illegal

Post by necronomous »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:40 pm https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaug ... ashed-888/
President Poroshenko asked me to resign due to pressure from the US presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden, who was the US Vice President. Biden was threatening to withhold $1 billion in US subsidies from Ukraine until I was removed from office…I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma. Joe Biden’s son was on the board of directors. I refused to close this investigation. Therefore, I was forced to leave under direct and intense pressure from Joe Biden and the US administration.
From a 12 page Austrian court affidavit. Wait'll it comes out where Hunter's 3 million paycheck came from.
Doesn't count. Totally legal. Because even though Biden admitted it on tape and Trump never did, nor did he actually do it, only Trump did it illegally. You'll see here in a minute, I'm right.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, liar and buffoon, called out for justice on the Senate floor.
Have any sources that are a little more objective? It might help your cause.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Ok, so prosecute Trump and Biden? I'm good with that, how about you?
wut?