I'm sure it's nothing, no need to be concerned

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

I'm sure it's nothing, no need to be concerned

Post by DandyDon »

China, Russia, Iran begin joint naval drills

The Russian, Chinese and Iranian navies have started their first trilateral maritime exercises. They are aimed at strengthening regional military cooperation amid heightened tensions between Iran and the United States.

https://www.dw.com/en/china-russia-iran ... 7-xml-atom
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: I'm sure it's nothing, no need to be concerned

Post by Charliesheen »

They can have Turkey, too.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

DandyDon wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:46 pm China, Russia, Iran begin joint naval drills

The Russian, Chinese and Iranian navies have started their first trilateral maritime exercises. They are aimed at strengthening regional military cooperation amid heightened tensions between Iran and the United States.

https://www.dw.com/en/china-russia-iran ... 7-xml-atom
And the 1/2 aircraft carrier between them is sending shimmers down the US Navy spine. US Navy- "hold my beer".
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:54 pm They can have Turkey, too.
That would give them 3 of the top 10 strength militaries in the world. No wonder Trump has been kissing Erdogan's ass.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Fire sweeps Russia’s only aircraft carrier

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-nav ... t-carrier/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Imma say this. There is a lot to be worried about from those countries, none of them are the Navys.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

necronomous wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:13 pm Imma say this. There is a lot to be worried about from those countries, none of them are the Navys.
I'm glad someone can see beyond their nose. Their Navys have nothing to do with it, we don't need those 3 becoming BFFs.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

DandyDon wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:08 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:13 pm Imma say this. There is a lot to be worried about from those countries, none of them are the Navys.
I'm glad someone can see beyond their nose. Their Navys have nothing to do with it, we don't need those 3 becoming BFFs.
I don't want war with anyone, especially not another combination of the three.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

DandyDon wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:08 pm
Someone buys into the hysteria.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

We got us a new neocon?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:47 pm We got us a new neocon?
All I'm saying is, they have shitty Navys.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

necronomous wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:26 pm
Does it matter? Like guerilla warfare, nobody is going head to head against the US Navy.

The US Military has been fighting in Afghanistan for 18 years and still hasn't won and doesn't know if they ever will. I doubt anyone thinks the Taliban and other groups are superior to the US military. Doesn't matter.
Last edited by beagleboy on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nope. It doesn’t matter. We know who Iran or Russia can use by proxy China will have it figured out soon enough.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:17 pm
Does it matter? Like guerilla warfare, nobody is going head to head against the US Navy.

The US Military has been fighting in Afghanistan for 18 years and still hasn't won and doesn't know if they ever will. I doubt anyone thinks the Taliban and other groups are superior to the US military. Doesn't matter.
The effectiveness of the navy is questionable anyway. In any major conflict I can easily see a carrier sinking following a barrage of cruise missiles.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:19 pm

The effectiveness of the navy is questionable anyway. In any major conflict I can easily see a carrier sinking following a barrage of cruise missiles.
Sinking? Not impossible, but improbable. Being mission killed and no longer able to launch/recover aircraft is more likely.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

That what I was saying.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Fighting Taliban, right?
How do you win against that? Pretty much have to kill everyone in the entire country to prevent a resurgence of Taliban after we left.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:31 pm Fighting Taliban, right?
How do you win against that? Pretty much have to kill everyone in the entire country to prevent a resurgence of Taliban after we left.
That's pretty much it. Unless we go old school scorched earth and just destroy the entire country and populace we will never "win" another war. Everyone knows the blueprint.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Sinking? Not impossible, but improbable. Being mission killed and no longer able to launch/recover aircraft is more likely.
If the hypersonic missiles Russia just claimed to have deployed actually work and can hit a target the size of a carrier, carriers are no longer relevant in a serious conflict. There is simply no defense against a hypersonic missile. Pretty big if though, both if it works and if they would dare to use it for fear of the counterstrike. I'd expect in the event of a hot war the US would have to issue a threat that the use of hypersonic weapons would be regarded as equivalent to a nuclear strike.

A carrier in the face of those weapons would just be a big fat sitting duck with no possible defense against them. It's a game changer that takes away a fairly large chunk of the overwhelming advantage the US has built up over decades in global military reach.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:08 pm

If the hypersonic missiles Russia just claimed to have deployed actually work and can hit a target the size of a carrier, carriers are no longer relevant in a serious conflict. There is simply no defense against a hypersonic missile. Pretty big if though, both if it works and if they would dare to use it for fear of the counterstrike. I'd expect in the event of a hot war the US would have to issue a threat that the use of hypersonic space weapons would be regarded as equivalent to a nuclear strike.
I don't believe anything Russia says about it's military strengths. If Russia fired a hypersonic missile and sank a Nimitz Class Carrier I'd expect that Moscow would be glass within one hour of it occurring.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:12 pm

If the hypersonic missiles Russia just claimed to have deployed actually work and can hit a target the size of a carrier, carriers are no longer relevant in a serious conflict. There is simply no defense against a hypersonic missile. Pretty big if though, both if it works and if they would dare to use it for fear of the counterstrike. I'd expect in the event of a hot war the US would have to issue a threat that the use of hypersonic space weapons would be regarded as equivalent to a nuclear strike.
I don't believe anything Russia says about it's military strengths. If Russia fired a hypersonic missile and sank a Nimitz Class Carrier I'd expect that Moscow would be glass within one hour of it occurring.
Nah, MAD is still in effect. They may be a 3rd rate military power these days but they can still launch an overwhelming nuclear counterstrike just by the numbers. If Moscow is glass then so is most of the US, even if y'all take out a majority of the incoming.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:12 pm

Best I can figure from what I've read, our military folks are chuckling at Russia's attempt to create a nuclear-powered cruise missile. We apparently explored the idea and figured we might nuke our own people!

(They appear to have killed off some of their scientists with it already)
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

The 3rd grade / "I've got a big swinging dick" call out that we'll turn an entire country into glass is always a fun and psychotic call out. I'm guessing in a bar full of idiots, calling for the killing of 100+ million people is impressive and certainly not psychotic.

They aren't shooting one off to take out an aircraft carrier, they are to combat our space based missile defense system that the US Military talked about a year ago and the currently deployed anti-ballistic missile system up in Alaska.

In a nuclear war, who cares if you kill 2-3 million of your own? As long as 3-4 get through - you've achieved the desired results. In a nuclear war you are looking at millions dead anyway.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:49 pm The 3rd grade / "I've got a big swinging dick" call out that we'll turn an entire country into glass is always a fun and psychotic call out. I'm guessing in a bar full of idiots, calling for the killing of 100+ million people is impressive and certainly not psychotic.

They aren't shooting one off to take out an aircraft carrier, they are to combat our space based missile defense system that the US Military talked about a year ago and the currently deployed anti-ballistic missile system up in Alaska.

In a nuclear war, who cares if you kill 2-3 million of your own? As long as 3-4 get through - you've achieved the desired results. In a nuclear war you are looking at millions dead anyway.
Heck, if you're going to nuke stuff, it might be simpler to just blown it up where it is.

The end result for humanity will most likely be the same.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It would be far easier to nuke a carrier in port than hit a moving carrier at sea anyway.