Is It Possible that Trump becomes the 1st President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Is It Possible that Trump becomes the 1st President

Post by beagleboy »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:51 pm At the IRS your tax data is very secure.

That's not the same as the IRS accepting a fraudulent tax return and then mailing out a refund they shouldn't have.
Beagle I'm sure you know this, but some others may not. Anyone can elect to have a four digit pin sent to them each year by the IRS. Without the correct pin the IRS won't process the return. Once your request the pin, you will need one every year.
Yeah and the IRS will send you a new one EVERY YEAR. So don't lose it or you have to paper file.

(it's a six digit number I think)
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:25 pm
B-Tender wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:51 pm At the IRS your tax data is very secure.

That's not the same as the IRS accepting a fraudulent tax return and then mailing out a refund they shouldn't have.
Beagle I'm sure you know this, but some others may not. Anyone can elect to have a four digit pin sent to them each year by the IRS. Without the correct pin the IRS won't process the return. Once your request the pin, you will need one every year.
Yeah and the IRS will send you a new one EVERY YEAR. So don't lose it or you have to paper file.

(it's a six digit number I think)
You're right.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:13 pm If so he deserves it...
Ronstadt said, “If you read the history, you won’t be surprised. It is exactly the same. You find a common enemy for everybody to hate. I was sure that Trump was going to get elected the day he announced. I said he’s going to—it is going to be like Hitler and the Mexicans are the new Jews. And sure enough, that is what he delivered.”
Then:

Now:

Parkinson's is a bitch.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:27 am
Biker wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:16 am
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:09 pm
Who wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:57 am One Theory being discussed on the web is Pelosi is waiting for Trump to give his State of the Union Address.
Moscow Mitch
Funny how the above the fray guy uses the terminology of the looney left
I'm mad as hell that he doesn't seem to take Russian interference in our elections seriously.
I think you've got it backward. Remember before the election in 2016, President Trump warned everyone about Russian interference, and the left had a big giggle. B. Hussein Obama, in particular, took great joy in saying "The 1980s want their foreign policy back." Oh, and he also said "Maybe [President] Trump should focus more on getting votes than in worrying about fictional Russian interference." And the loony, anti-America liberal left had a good chuckle again.

And then there's the time that B. Hussein Obama flat-out said our elections couldn't be interfered with. Totally dismissing the possibility.

Tell us again who doesn't take it seriously?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Anyone who emphasizes Obama's middle name to discredit him, discredits themselves.

It also looks like you're buying hannitys misinterpretation of Obama's statements.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/s ... -coverage/

Obama was talking about voter fraud, not Russian interference.
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

When your news source is Sean hannity things get a little skewed
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:06 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:27 pm
Who wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:57 am One Theory being discussed on the web is Pelosi is waiting for Trump to give his State of the Union Address.
Moscow Mitch
I'm mad as hell that he doesn't seem to take Russian interference in our elections seriously.
I think you've got it backward. Remember before the election in 2016, President Trump warned everyone about Russian interference, and the left had a big giggle. B. Hussein Obama, in particular, took great joy in saying "The 1980s want their foreign policy back." Oh, and he also said "Maybe [President] Trump should focus more on getting votes than in worrying about fictional Russian interference." And the loony, anti-America liberal left had a good chuckle again.

And then there's the time that B. Hussein Obama flat-out said our elections couldn't be interfered with. Totally dismissing the possibility.

100%
100% Fauxian and Chumper bullshit
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:12 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:42 pm Schmertz, you believe in voter ID? Same day registration? Online ballots?
I'm ok with voter ID so long as it's cheap and easy to get, free would be best. I'm also ok with same day registration. I'm not so sure about on line voting as I think it's open for abuse and manipulation.

I don't think voting is secure as it needs to be, in PA you don't get a receipt and there's no paper record, for example.

Every Pa. county will have new voting machines — with paper trails — in 2020
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/penns ... 00101.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:42 pm Schmertz, you believe in voter ID? Same day registration? Online ballots?
I'm ok with voter ID so long as it's cheap and easy to get, free would be best. I'm also ok with same day registration. I'm not so sure about on line voting as I think it's open for abuse and manipulation.

I don't think voting is secure as it needs to be, in PA you don't get a receipt and there's no paper record, for example.

Cool. Solid step.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

:green:
Biker wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:13 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:11 pm

100%
[media]
[/media]
If the quote was about election interference it might even be relevant.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Good, it's about time.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:30 pm
Wut wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:26 pm
If the quote was about election interference it might even be relevant.
Because the cold war was only about election interference?

Dumbass
No, because this discussion is about election interference.

Dumbfuck.

I also find it amazing that in a debate with Romney in 2012, Obama responded to Trump's position in 2016.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Sure thing, dumbfuck.
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Moscow Mitch

100%
Except that it's not. He legitimately said all those things. So tell me again, who doesn't take Russian interference in our elections seriously?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:34 pm

100%
Except that it's not. He legitimately said all those things. So tell me again, who doesn't take Russian interference in our elections seriously?
Wut wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:55 pm Anyone who emphasizes Obama's middle name to discredit him, discredits themselves.

It also looks like you're buying hannitys misinterpretation of Obama's statements.

wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Romney’s Adversarial View of Russia Stirs Debate

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/12/us/p ... ebate.html

Nothing about election interference

Joe Biden said Tuesday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped the Obama administration from speaking out about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign by refusing to sign on to a bipartisan statement of condemnation.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/ ... den-359531
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:45 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:27 am I'm mad as hell that he doesn't seem to take Russian interference in our elections seriously.

100%
Wut wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:55 pm Anyone who emphasizes Obama's middle name to discredit him, discredits themselves.

I like that you assume I use his middle name to discredit him. I don't. Don't need to. He did enough to discredit himself during his "presidency" (so to speak) that i dont need to pile on.

And no, I'm not "buying" any interpretation of Hussein's statements. He was talking about Russian interference. How do we know? Because he said "Russian interference". Please, pretend Hussein and the loony left care about voter fraud, while they screech opposition to voter ID laws.
Again, your side is the side not taking it seriously. The hypocrisy and TDS is strong.
Last edited by Deathproof on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You can tell how he always refers to The president as "Donald John Trump"
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:07 pm You can tell how he always refers to The president as "Donald John Trump"
Yeah it's really kind or juvenile and pointless.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:05 pm

100%

I like that you assume I use his middle name to discredit him. I don't. Don't need to. He did enough to discredit himself during his "presidency" (so to speak) that i dont need to pile on.

And no, I'm not "buying" any interpretation of Hussein's statements. He was talking about Russian interference. How do we know? Because he said "Russian interference". Please, pretend Hussein and the loony left care about voter fraud, while they screech opposition to voter ID laws.
Again, your side is the side not taking it seriously. The hypocrisy and TDS is strong.
ODS anyone?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:07 pm You can tell how he always refers to The president as "Donald John Trump"
Yeah it's really kind or juvenile and pointless.
I know a lot of touring musicians, they are all immature way late in life
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:25 pm

Cool. Solid step.
Damn straight. But something needs to be done about the Facebook posts.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:05 pm

100%

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Who wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:39 am To be Impeached multiple times?
I don't understand why the House didn't immediately bring him up for his repeated violations of the Emoluments Clause the moment the Republicans lost control. He wipes his ass with the very Constitution he (and all WH staff including his children) swore to uphold. That's personal corruption for his own benefit, the very thing the Founding Fathers were afraid of. He had already violated that clause his first day in office.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Isn’t it silly to get upset aboot hotel receipts when the government is/was using taxation authority as a weapon against folks it didn’t like?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.