Well not everyone thinks the guy was a saint

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Well not everyone thinks the guy was a saint

Post by necronomous »

necronomous

Re: Well not everyone thinks the guy was a saint

Post by necronomous »

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Who thought he was a saint?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:56 pm

So I watched this. She is saying the MSM is glorifying Soleimani and mourning his death. That isn't true at all. Every talking head I've seen so far says the guy is a piece of shit. They might wonder about the timing of this (Impeachment deflection), the imminent threat line (usual BS from trump admin) etc..... but nobody is mourning the guy. She is about as "Iranian" as I'm "Irish". Another POS post from Necro.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yep, the analysis is pretty uniform and undisputed, he was working against the US. He was doing it though as an authorised agent of a foreign power, and in countries where you have invaded so really you kinda gotta say fair enough. Pretending he was a terrorist doesn't fly, pretending there's some secret evidence there was some exceptional new attack planned doesn't fly because the people saying it lie every day. Trump decided to kill him on a whim with zero thought for consequences. No one can seriously deny that conclusion who understands the basic facts here, that's just what happened. The result is Iran wins Iraq, it will order US troops to leave and become a vassal state. All those trillions of dollars, all those American kids who died or got maimed there, this is what chump has made of their sacrifice.

That would be sad enough on its own without the traitorous trump cucks cheering him on no matter what. I genuinely do not know how you live with yourselves. You sicken me, you sad traitorous filth. American children died for this. What the fuck is wrong with you?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:56 pm

So I watched this. She is saying the MSM is glorifying Soleimani and mourning his death. That isn't true at all. Every talking head I've seen so far says the guy is a piece of shit. They might wonder about the timing of this (Impeachment deflection), the imminent threat line (usual BS from trump admin) etc..... but nobody is mourning the guy. She is about as "Iranian" as I'm "Irish". Another POS post from Necro.
Sure ok wink wink.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:50 pm Yep, the analysis is pretty uniform and undisputed, he was working against the US. He was doing it though as an authorised agent of a foreign power, and in countries where you have invaded so really you kinda gotta say fair enough. Pretending he was a terrorist doesn't fly, pretending there's some secret evidence there was some exceptional new attack planned doesn't fly because the people saying it lie every day. Trump decided to kill him on a whim with zero thought for consequences. No one can seriously deny that conclusion who understands the basic facts here, that's just what happened. The result is Iran wins Iraq, it will order US troops to leave and become a vassal state. All those trillions of dollars, all those American kids who died or got maimed there, this is what chump has made of their sacrifice.

That would be sad enough on its own without the traitorous trump cucks cheering him on no matter what. I genuinely do not know how you live with yourselves. You sicken me, you sad traitorous filth. American children died for this. What the fuck is wrong with you?
I don't want war you impotent high horse riding goat fucker. Look around. Nothing is happening. He is dead. They set off some missiles and no one died. Lots of sabre rattling. And now what? It's funny you think you are better than this, but you're not. Continue to try and claim a moral high ground so you can feel superior, we both know the truth don't we.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:17 pm Who thought he was a saint?
Saints just a play on words for "good guy", lots of media outlets making him out to be something wonderful.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:18 pm
Saints just a play on words for "good guy", lots of media outlets making him out to be something wonderful.
Which one? I'm curious. A link would be great. Of course I'm talking about a legitimate outlet.... Not some website for the left or right
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:28 pm
Which one? I'm curious. A link would be great. Of course I'm talking about a legitimate outlet.... Not some website for the left or right
I'm going to take AH's route and say, you've seen them, you've looked them up, you're just in denial. Of course you would think this way.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hammy is obviously a bit shaken up with all the turmoil in the Royal Family lately :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:32 pm
I'm going to take AH's route and say, you've seen them, you've looked them up, you're just in denial. Of course you would think this way.
So you're saying there aren't any.
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I'm going to call you a sad dumb liar and challenge you to name one. Just one.

You're going to pretend you can't see the question, because you are a liar.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:17 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:50 pm Yep, the analysis is pretty uniform and undisputed, he was working against the US. He was doing it though as an authorised agent of a foreign power, and in countries where you have invaded so really you kinda gotta say fair enough. Pretending he was a terrorist doesn't fly, pretending there's some secret evidence there was some exceptional new attack planned doesn't fly because the people saying it lie every day. Trump decided to kill him on a whim with zero thought for consequences. No one can seriously deny that conclusion who understands the basic facts here, that's just what happened. The result is Iran wins Iraq, it will order US troops to leave and become a vassal state. All those trillions of dollars, all those American kids who died or got maimed there, this is what chump has made of their sacrifice.

I don't want war you impotent high horse riding goat fucker. Look around. Nothing is happening. He is dead. They set off some missiles and no one died. Lots of sabre rattling. And now what? It's funny you think you are better than this, but you're not. Continue to try and claim a moral high ground so you can feel superior, we both know the truth don't we.
They launched missiles from Iran at US bases, it was an open clear act of war. Trump is going to pussy out despite all the bluster about committing war crimes by attacking Iranian cultural sites. You supported the bluster, you'll support the slinking away like a little bitch. You'll just support trump, no matter what. Pretty undeniable at this point, no?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:15 pm
So you're saying there aren't any.
Ask AH
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:21 pm
I'm going to call you a sad dumb liar and challenge you to name one. Just one.

You're going to pretend you can't see the question, because you are a liar.
You first
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:23 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:17 pm

They launched missiles from Iran at US bases, it was an open clear act of war. Trump is going to pussy out despite all the bluster about committing war crimes by attacking Iranian cultural sites. You supported the bluster, you'll support the slinking away like a little bitch. You'll just support trump, no matter what. Pretty undeniable at this point, no?
No. But a moron you'll be to the end thinking so.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

3 posts but nothing to actually respond to since you didn't say anything. To sum up, you can't name any source saying he's a saint, not one, and you can't even admit seeing that you support chump no matter what even when he's directly contradicting what he made you support last time. Unsurprising.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Iranian "Act of War" was a face saving measure. They want no part of military escalation which is why they launched an impotent useless strike. It wasn't supposed to inflict any harm because that then would require an additional response. This effectively ends it. Trump isnt a pussy for not retaliating for a strike that was designed to do jack shit. That's actually a good thing. If he responded you'd call him a war mongering idiot; if he doesn't he's a pussy. It all comes back to Orange Man Bad in your eyes as he can do no right from your perspective.
An Iranian asshat responsible for killing hundreds of Americans and planning for more is dead. And if his replacement engages in the same asshattery I hope we kill him too. Fuck that backwards regime and their sponsorship of terrorism.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:37 pm 3 posts but nothing to actually respond to since you didn't say anything. To sum up, you can't name any source saying he's a saint, not one, and you can't even admit seeing that you support chump no matter what even when he's directly contradicting what he made you support last time. Unsurprising.
Great dodge. You don't know why I supported him.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:37 pm The Iranian "Act of War" was a face saving measure. They want no part of military escalation which is why they launched an impotent useless strike. It wasn't supposed to inflict any harm because that then would require an additional response. This effectively ends it. Trump isnt a pussy for not retaliating for a strike that was designed to do jack shit. That's actually a good thing. If he responded you'd call him a war mongering idiot; if he doesn't he's a pussy. It all comes back to Orange Man Bad in your eyes as he can do no right from your perspective.
An Iranian asshat responsible for killing hundreds of Americans and planning for more is dead. And if his replacement engages in the same asshattery I hope we kill him too. Fuck that backwards regime and their sponsorship of terrorism.
Shhh, stop talking sense.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:41 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:37 pm 3 posts but nothing to actually respond to since you didn't say anything. To sum up, you can't name any source saying he's a saint, not one, and you can't even admit seeing that you support chump no matter what even when he's directly contradicting what he made you support last time. Unsurprising.
Your inability to articulate any position you hold means no one ever does, other than your obvious trumpcukcery which you just can't hide. Kinda sad when you think about it, if you were capable. You spend so much time here just trying to convince people no one knows what you think because you can't articulate it. You should really talk that through with a therapist.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:37 pm The Iranian "Act of War" was a face saving measure. They want no part of military escalation which is why they launched an impotent useless strike. It wasn't supposed to inflict any harm because that then would require an additional response. This effectively ends it. Trump isnt a pussy for not retaliating for a strike that was designed to do jack shit. That's actually a good thing. If he responded you'd call him a war mongering idiot; if he doesn't he's a pussy. It all comes back to Orange Man Bad in your eyes as he can do no right from your perspective.
It was an open act of war committed against a CIC who spent the last couple of days promising war crimes in response who will now pussy out.

It's true they don't want a war, it's why they did the minimal response . All their aims are being achieved through diplomacy, the US is being kicked out of Iraq by the Iraqis, so the Iranians who run Iraq to the point they can make that happen win. It's really a pretty straightforward Iranian win, no? They have achieved all their aims, the US has failed in your aims. Try to think about it as a rational person not bound to party for just a moment, this is exactly what Iran wants and directly opposed to what the US wants. Who won?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:45 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:41 pm
Your inability to articulate any position you hold means no one ever does, other than your obvious trumpcukcery which you just can't hide. Kinda sad when you think about it, if you were capable. You spend so much time here just trying to convince people no one knows what you think because you can't articulate it. You should really talk that through with a therapist.
I've already expressed it. It was obviously one of those times you had your head up your ass so you didn't notice. Which all the time, so makes sense.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:48 pm
It was an open act of war committed against a CIC who spent the last couple of days promising war crimes in response who will now pussy out.

It's true they don't want a war, it's why they did the minimal response . All their aims are being achieved through diplomacy, the US is being kicked out of Iraq by the Iraqis, so the Iranians who run Iraq to the point they can make that happen win. It's really a pretty straightforward Iranian win, no? They have achieved all their aims, the US has failed in your aims. Try to think about it as a rational person not bound to party for just a moment, this is exactly what Iran wants and directly opposed to what the US wants. Who won?
No