Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Charliesheen »

“Wet market” my ass.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Florida Reports Close to 12,000 Covid Cases Caused by Variants, Most in U.S.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... s-1167176/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

MAH FREEDUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

necronomous wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:51 am
Follow up

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stamford man vows to battle back after losing his leg weeks after receiving AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination

A former taekwondo champion who had his leg amputated weeks after receiving the covid vaccination has vowed to battle back.

Dave Mears was crowned world champion in 1984 and went on to build a successful teaching career before moving to Thailand.

During his 21 years abroad, Dave qualified as a professional photographer and ran a series of successful bars before Covid-19 caused his business to come crashing down.

He was forced to return to England in April last year and was beginning to rebuild his life in his hometown of Stamford when he fell ill.

Dave’s flu-like symptoms started within hours of having the AstaZeneca vaccination against Covid-19 on March 4. His symptoms got progressively worse over the following month.

His foot started to swell and he was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for treatment on April 10. His left leg was later amputated below the knee.
Biker

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:44 pm
Biker wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:29 pm
Stamford man vows to battle back after losing his leg weeks after receiving AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination

A former taekwondo champion who had his leg amputated weeks after receiving the covid vaccination has vowed to battle back.

Dave Mears was crowned world champion in 1984 and went on to build a successful teaching career before moving to Thailand.

During his 21 years abroad, Dave qualified as a professional photographer and ran a series of successful bars before Covid-19 caused his business to come crashing down.

He was forced to return to England in April last year and was beginning to rebuild his life in his hometown of Stamford when he fell ill.

Dave’s flu-like symptoms started within hours of having the AstaZeneca vaccination against Covid-19 on March 4. His symptoms got progressively worse over the following month.

His foot started to swell and he was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for treatment on April 10. His left leg was later amputated below the knee.
Got my second dose yesterday. So far no swelling of the feet!
Pfizer or Moderna?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Will India usurp the Great USA as Covid champions?

Currently USA has buried 595K citizens with a population of 332 mill. Thats almost 1800 per one mill people. Pretty impressive!

India has buried 250K citizens with a populating of 1.4 billion. Only 179 per million.

Of course the dialogue right now is "India is a mess and cant control their Covid" and the 'Mericans are saying "Damn, we beat Covid. Its over and we are open!"

Can India beat the 600K dead mark? They have a lot of killing to win the deaths per million prize.

And Brazil is sitting at 422K dead. But who can trust their reporting? Dark horse indeed.

This might be a photo finish!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:28 pm Will India usurp the Great USA as Covid champions?

Currently USA has buried 595K citizens with a population of 332 mill. Thats almost 1800 per one mill people. Pretty impressive!

India has buried 250K citizens with a populating of 1.4 billion. Only 179 per million.

Of course the dialogue right now is "India is a mess and cant control their Covid" and the 'Mericans are saying "Damn, we beat Covid. Its over and we are open!"

Can India beat the 600K dead mark? They have a lot of killing to win the deaths per million prize.

And Brazil is sitting at 422K dead. But who can trust their reporting? Dark horse indeed.

you are so edgy and tough.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:40 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:28 pm Will India usurp the Great USA as Covid champions?

Edgy maybe. But I am a pussycat Canadian that doesn't own a gun and obeys his government.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:43 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Edgy maybe. But I am a pussycat Canadian that doesn't own a gun and obeys his government.
That doesn't sound 1984/brainwashed at all.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so I learned a bit this week-end talking to several kids, parents and teachers about just general things dealing with covid this past year. As you know the Texas schools have been open since last August. So I didn't really think much of kids being at home other than the ones who's parents just opted to keep them home. but as I talked to some of the kids I learned that quite a few have been home doing online classes off and on. It turns out that if you are in school and "someone" gets covid, then everyone that was in contact with that person is labeled "quarantine" for 3 weeks. Meaning they can't be around anyone. Meaning they can't participate in whatever sport, debate, band, choir, FFA, you name it. So the kids that do those things, can't risk being at school and getting a quarantine (which happen all of the time since it only takes one case to quanantine a whole batch of kids). If you are at home, doing online, you can't get labeled quarantine.

One kid, that played football, said after the 3rd quarantine he finally convinced his mom that if he was going to play football, he had to do online class and quit these stupid quarantines. she agreed and that's what they did. her other son was showing animals in FFA and had to do the same thing once the shows came up. the coaches even "encourage" the better players to do online classes so they can avoid quarantine.

One lady was a teacher and she said that she went thru 3 phases this past year. The first one was just complete heart break at all of the kids failing. She blamed herself and that she wasn't adapting to the online teaching fast or well enough. Then she went through the next phase of realizing that it was just the kids not trying. No motivation. Unsupervised they just weren't doing their work. She blamed herself again for not being able to get through to them. Then she said after the third semester she just said "fuck it". If they want to learn I am here teaching and if they don't, there is nothing I can do about it. The parents aren't helping and she just can't keep beating herself up over it. She said she was honestly afraid of what the damage this has done across this nation to these kids. this has not only been a lost year, but its going to take a lot of re-programming to get them back into the mode of learning again.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

You think that's bad, imagine if this triple mutate variant of concern starts to roll through the rest of the world.

It shows break-through potential and it more contagious. Naturally the hope is the vaccines will ultimately be stronger.

Realistically annual boosters and rolling quarantines (much like how TX schools are operating) will be the new normal for the foreseeable future.

I just hope the vaccine passports are restricted for out of Country travel and reasonable large scale activities... and not needed to go to a restaurant or to handle day-to-day necessities like some have proposed.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

False equivalence.

What part of my post is even remotely 'conspiratorial'?

Come on, kiddo. Try to use your words like a big boy and defend you bullshit insinuations.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Cassandros wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:33 am False equivalence.

Come on, kiddo. Try to use your words like a big boy and defend you bullshit insinuations.
Whom are you speaking to?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:38 am

You.

Don't act like your idiot comic wasn't in response to me.

Are you man enough to actually have a discussion, or are you going to keep hiding behind lies, insinuations, and bullshit memes?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Cassandros wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:05 am

You.

Are you man enough to actually have a discussion, or are you going to keep hiding behind lies, insinuations, and bullshit memes?
It has nothing to do with you. I don't care for you. Not everything on this thread has to do with you. Take your demands and shove them up your droopy arsehole.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:08 am

You.

It has nothing to do with you. I don't care for you. Not everything on this thread has to do with you. Take your demands and shove them up your droopy arsehole.
Exactly what I thought.

Well, I gave your chance to be a man, you choose to remain a little bitch.

lol
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:19 am

You.

Exactly what I thought.

lol
Really odd for a guy to hang around a forum who declares in every other post that he has no desire to interact with anyone
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Christ, if we could harness the power of the egos on this forum Texas would have a stable electric grid.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:22 am
Cassandros wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:19 am

You.

Exactly what I thought.

lol
Really odd for a guy to hang around a forum who declares in every other post that he has no desire to interact with anyone
When have I ever said that?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:27 am Christ, if we could harness the power of the egos on this forum Texas would have a stable electric grid.
That was good :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:27 am Christ, if we could harness the power of the egos on this forum Texas would have a stable electric grid.
why don't you roll your sleeves up and go help that floppy drive pipeline company that the kids in russia hacked.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 am
why don't you roll your sleeves up and go help that floppy drive pipeline company that the kids in russia hacked.
Why don't you hire Biker? He could be Minster of propagan......errrr in charge of the water trucks.
Biker

Post by Biker »

I haven’t started up my Jeep in five days 8-)