Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

693 new cases in the entire Commonwealth and falling like a stone. #BidenVaccine
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:49 pm We are still in lockdown and masked up and our numbers keep getting worse.

Ontario bad.
good. fuck you cunts.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Animal wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:49 pm We are still in lockdown and masked up and our numbers keep getting worse.

Ontario bad.
good. fuck you twats.
FTFY
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Ontario bad.
WTF are you talking about? Our numbers have been steadily dropping for almost 2 months now!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Ontario bad.
WTF are you talking about? Our numbers have been steadily dropping for almost 2 months now!
Not Toronto Kawartha Lakes area.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:04 pm

Ontario bad.
Lack of resources I suppose. Kind of like Europe. Go, muh, free healthcare
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:14 pm

Ontario bad.
Idiot.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Ontario bad.
Idiot.
Watch out! He may post a photoshopped picture from 4chan that makes democrats look bad.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Funny how some people consider one racist, but not the other...

“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:53 pm Funny how some people consider one racist, but not the other...

Rillz
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 pm

Ontario bad.
Idiot.
Watch out! He may post a photoshopped picture from 4chan that makes democrats look bad.
Fuck off. I’ve done more for our party than you can ever do. Bitch
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:56 am

Idiot.
Eat shit and die
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:57 am
Biker wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:56 am

Idiot.
Eat shit and die
Truth bomb: the party seeks for me to be active. The party doesn’t even know you exist, and frankly, don’t give a shit that you do

Peasant
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:52 pm
Another money>principle fraud.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Can't offend China and their dollars. The NBA and Hollywood wrote the book on ignoring Chinese transgressions in favor of profits.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Kind of impressive that a professional wrestler can speak Chinese
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:05 pm Can't offend China and their dollars. The NBA and Hollywood wrote the book on ignoring Chinese transgressions in favor of profits.
are there any examples of celebrities or businesses that lost their ass because they gave China the finger? I know everyone is scared to death to do it, but I just wonder what the aftermath really looks like.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:09 pm Kind of impressive that a professional wrestler can speak Chinese
Moron
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:11 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:09 pm Kind of impressive that a professional wrestler can speak Chinese
Im a Moron
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:05 pm Can't offend China and their dollars. The NBA and Hollywood wrote the book on ignoring Chinese transgressions in favor of profits.
are there any examples of celebrities or businesses that lost their ass because they gave China the finger? I know everyone is scared to death to do it, but I just wonder what the aftermath really looks like.
Fast and Furious made a billion dollars in China I'm sure he got a call from the studio
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Wait till the Yen becomes the reserve currency of choice.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

WaPo top fact-checker explains how the 'lab-leak theory suddenly became credible' after discrediting it for a year

The real answer to Kessler's inquiry as to is that he and other journalists in mainstream and left-leaning outlets decided it did, and it all hinged on Biden taking the presidency.

Washington Post resident fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote a handy timeline to explain "How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible." He writes "in recent months the idea that it emerged from the Wuhan Institute of Virology—once dismissed as a ridiculous conspiracy theory—has gained new credence."

Kessler was one of those who purported the lab-leak idea to be a "ridiculous conspiracy theory," and he did it as part of his ongoing effort to discredit anything and everything having to do with President Trump and his administration.
In WaPo, Kessler writes that the way this lab-leak theory became viable was a two-step process. "For one, efforts to discover a natural source of the virus have failed. Second, early efforts to spotlight a lab leak often got mixed up with speculation that the virus was deliberately created as a bioweapon."

But Kessler was one of those who did that, conflating the idea that the virus emerged from a lab to the idea that it was intentionally created as a bioweapon and using that to discredit Trump.

This was part of Kessler's fact-check last spring against Trump's statements that the virus emerged from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. He wrote: "Renewed questions about the virus’s origin brought a rush of alternative theories. Some claimed the virus was a bioweapon. Others suggested it had been altered for a scientific experiment or was simply a viral sample that escaped from a lab. Let's be clear: No scientist we spoke to thinks the new coronavirus was designed as a bioweapon." These are two distinct and separate ideas, the first is about a purported fact and the second is about an analysis of that fact.

Kessler also said that that "The Trump administration's messaging was often accompanied by anti-Chinese rhetoric that made it easier for skeptics to ignore its claims." Much of this had to do with Trump's repeatedly calling COVID the "China virus," which was interpreted to somehow be racist, even though lots of diseases are named after lots of places. American media was so anti-Trump that they were in favor of anything he wasn't—that included the Chinese Communist Party and their messaging.

In his new admission that the lab-leak theory is actually credible, Kessler tracks through the timeline of stories claiming that the virus could have been of lab origin. The Post Millennial ran a similar story, over a year ago, to track how the theory that the virus came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology went from just a hypothesis to a US federal investigation. Kessler tracks the exact same stories. But for Kessler, the turnaround comes when journalistic outlets like The Times of London started reporting that the lab-leak idea could be more than just a theory.

He notes that on Jan. 15, the State Department issued a fact-sheet, the result of a months' long investigation that began the previous spring, stating that "The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both covid-19 and common seasonal illnesses. …

"The WIV has a published record of conducting 'gain-of-function' research to engineer chimeric viruses. But the WIV has not been transparent or consistent about its record of studying viruses most similar to the covid-19 virus, including 'RaTG13,' which it sampled from a cave in Yunnan Province in 2013 after several miners died of SARS-like illness."

Kessler's next point on the timeline of how this theory attained credibility? "Jan. 20: Joe Biden becomes president."

It is only after Biden becomes president that mainstream media in the US became willing to talk about this theory. Kessler, and others, linked the lab-leak theory to a theory that the virus was intentionally made, used it to discredit the lab-leak idea, used it to discredit Trump, his administration, and the State Department, and is now singing a different tune altogether.

The real answer to Kessler's inquiry as to "How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible" is that Kessler and other journalists in mainstream and left-leaning outlets decided it did, and it all hinged on Biden taking the presidency.
In April 2020, Trump said "I will tell you, more and more, we're hearing the story [that the new coronavirus emerged from a Wuhan lab]."

In reply, Kessler fact-checked him, saying "This is doubtful. A Fact Checker investigation found the balance of the scientific evidence strongly supports the conclusion that the new coronavirus emerged from nature — be it the Wuhan seafood market or somewhere else. Too many unexpected coincidences would have had to take place for it to have escaped from a lab."

Trump was asked if he'd seen evidence that the virus was made in the lab, and he said "Yes, I have. Yes, I have seen it....There's a lot of theories. But, yeah, we have people looking at it very, very strongly."

Kessler, again, issued the same fact check as before.

Kessler's full statement in May 2020 read: "The balance of the scientific evidence strongly supports the conclusion that the new coronavirus emerged from nature — be it the Wuhan market or somewhere else. Too many unexpected coincidences would have had to take place for it to have escaped from a lab. But the Chinese government has not been willing or able to provide information that would clarify lingering questions about any possible role played by either Wuhan lab.

"That's why intelligence agencies are still exploring that possibility, no matter how remote it may be. And even then, it’s unclear when or if we will ever know the origin story of this new virus that is causing death and economic turmoil around the globe."
Kessler said that Trump's statements on the potential for a lab-leak, made while the US was investigating the origins of the virus, were false. He used these fact-check claims to bolster his total number of Trump fact-checks, saying: "In four years, President Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:14 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:10 pm
Fast and Furious made a billion dollars in China I'm sure he got a call from the studio
Yeah, I get that, but I'm interested in just ONE example of someone that didn't follow those instructions and what is the fallout?
Biker

Post by Biker »

A reminder that this cunt thinks he will be governor :lol: