Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:36 pm
Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:34 pm You are correct sir!

The fringe of both parties has way too much control.

The real question is: do you acknowledge and resist the destructive fringe elements of your party, or are you still in denial of it?
Obviously not, because I support an extremely radical centrist liberal in Biden, right?
Biden isn't radical. But Biden isn't in charge of it.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

The real question is: do you acknowledge and resist the destructive fringe elements of your party, or are you still in denial of it?
Obviously not, because I support an extremely radical centrist liberal in Biden, right?
... (extremely) radical centrist...

Bit of an oxymoron there.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:47 pm ... (extremely) radical centrist...

Which was the point.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:50 pm
Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:47 pm ... (extremely) radical centrist...

Which was the point.
The point was to double-speak?

Ok...

Why?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:56 pm The point was to double-speak?

Ok...

Why?
Two fold, Both Sides™ is still a copout to ignore calling out Republican deeds or misdeeds as the case would be. Biden is the leader of the Democrat party which, for all the hoopla about being radical left controlled, is a centrist liberal. So in addition to the primary goal of pointing out yet again that Biker is a fake democrat, i.e. a Republican, I thought I'd bust your chops again about that since you only come in and Both Sides™ things once Republican talking points are challenged, albeit inadvertently here.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Flumper wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:42 pm

Biden isn't radical. But Biden isn't in charge of it.
And thats the part thats truly gnawing at me. How can I in good conscious vote for Kamala Harris and the San Francisco Democrat machine? I'm struggling, even as a life long Democrat
Biker

Post by Biker »

#Cucked
Hammy= Muh, not a curfew. Better trained. Uhh, more democratic [/quote wrote:
Crowds party in Liverpool hours before new COVID restrictions

LIVERPOOL- Crowds in Liverpool’s city center were seen partying in the streets on October 13, just hours before new coronavirus restrictions came into effect amid an increase in case numbers.

Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson condemned images from the night that showed a police car being pelted by objects. “These pictures shame our city,” he said.

Doctors and other officials also condemned the scenes. Harrison Maher, who filmed this footage, told Storyful: “7 large bars in one small space close at once, and 1000+ people are leaving at the same time.”

Liverpool was placed in the highest tier of government restrictions, meaning pubs and bars must close unless they serve meals.

On October 13, 17,234 people tested positive for the coronavirus in the UK. There were 143 deaths, bringing the total number of UK deaths from COVID-19 to 43,018.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

#notacurfew
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:12 pm
Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:56 pm The point was to double-speak?

Ok...

Why?
Two fold, Both Sides™ is still a copout to ignore calling out Republican deeds or misdeeds as the case would be. Biden is the leader of the Democrat party which, for all the hoopla about being radical left controlled, is a centrist liberal. So in addition to the primary goal of pointing out yet again that Biker is a fake democrat, i.e. a Republican, I thought I'd bust your chops again about that since you only come in and Both Sides™ things once Republican talking points are challenged, albeit inadvertently here.
You should read more of my post.

I defend truth, and call both parties out for their blatant corruption.

In closing I will drop one last nugget of honesty that you may not be able to understand: biden is not the leader of the dems.

He was selected out the gate as the front runner by the unseen heads of the DNC and media for a reason (imho: because he was the weakest of the bunch and reminds the reds of how much they don't like obama). If he was a leader (and a moderate) he wouldn't say things that kowtow the fringe parts of his base (like saying male students don't deserve due process when accused of sexual assaults), he would say things that cross the aisle and enroll the moderates in the reds to his side; because many (probably most) reds, like many/most blues, are only voting for their guy out of some idiotic obligation instead of true motivation.

And no, I don't think trump is a leader in any way, shape, or form; he (too) has handlers big time. And that is a problem.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:36 pm You should read more of my post.

In closing I will drop one last nugget of honesty that you may not be able to understand: biden is not the leader of the dems.

He was selected out the gate as the front runner by the unseen heads of the DNC and media for a reason (imho: because he was the weakest of the bunch and reminds the reds of how much they don't like obama). If he was a leader (and a moderate) he wouldn't say things that kowtow the fringe parts of his base (like saying male students don't deserve due process when accused of sexual assaults), he would say things that cross the aisle and enroll the moderates in the reds to his side; because many (probably most) reds, like many/most blues, are only voting for their guy out of some idiotic obligation instead of true motivation.

And no, I don't think trump is a leader in any way, shape, or form; he (too) has handlers big time. And that is a problem.
I don’t have the energy after my work day to rehash what we already did a couple of months ago. Long story short: you criticize Democrats when Republicans are threatened, the flip side is rare if not nonexistent. Hence, copout. Look at the amount of energy you expended on Democrats and Biden here as an example with a token given throwaway about Trump. Discarding the albatross around Biker’s party’s neck that is Trump is hardly a saving grace needed for actual balance.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

dot wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Cassandros wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:36 pm You should read more of my post.

I don’t have the energy after my work day to rehash what we already did a couple of months ago. Long story short: you criticize Democrats when Republicans are threatened, the flip side is rare if not nonexistent. Hence, copout. Look at the amount of energy you expended on Democrats and Biden here as an example with a token given throwaway about Trump. Discarding the albatross around Biker’s party’s neck that is Trump is hardly a saving grace needed for actual balance.
Correction, you read what you want and willfully ignore any post of mine that doesn't somehow 'trigger' you enough to capture your attention.

So when we agree, you don't notice. This is why you see what you see --> instead of reality.

Not mad at you, I don't pay any real attention to you either. Unless you've quoted me directly, of course. ;)
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:57 pm
Seems to have taken that stupid twit down, or twitter forced.

P.S. Has the dude actually watched a Chump Superspreader Event? And he posted this shit? Typical Chump taint licker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:27 pm

P.S. Has the dude actually watched a Chump Superspreader Event? And he posted this shit? Typical Chump taint licker.
What twit was it?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:28 pm

What twit was it?
The one Cornyndimwit posted showing Democrats without masks, from 2018 and implying it was recent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/521 ... why-theyre
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:34 pm

What twit was it?
The one Cornyndimwit posted showing Democrats without masks, from 2018 and implying it was recent.

Be nice, Biker votes for Republican Texas US Senators

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:42 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:34 pm

What twit was it?

Be nice, Biker votes for Republican Texas US Senators

“What’s missing in this photo?” wrote Mary Ann Mendoza, a vocal Trump supporter.
The answer, as usual, was "The Truth" ;)
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cuck-a-doodle-dooooo!!!!

Just remember, a curfew is not really a curfew

British government announces tougher coronavirus restrictions for London; indoor gatherings banned

It means millions of people in Europe’s richest city will soon be unable to meet with anybody outside their household or support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in public.

To date, the U.K. has recorded more than 657,000 cases of Covid-19, with 43,245 related deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

LONDON — The U.K. government has imposed tougher coronavirus restrictions on London in an attempt to curb the rapid spread of the disease.

The U.K.’s capital city will move to a so-called “high” alert level from midnight on Friday, up from the current “medium” alert level.

It means millions of people in Europe’s richest city will soon be unable to meet with anybody outside their household or support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in public.

The government’s guidelines for a “high” alert level also bans people meeting in a group of more than six outside, including in a garden or other space, and says people should aim to reduce the number of journeys they make where possible.

Spreading ‘exponentially’
Health Minister Matt Hancock delivered the announcement to lawmakers in the House of Commons on Thursday, saying the virus was now spreading “exponentially” in the U.K., and the threat of the pandemic remained “grave and serious.”

“In London, infection rates are on a steep upward path, with the number of cases doubling every 10 days,” Hancock said.

“We know from the first peak that the infection can spread fast and put huge pressures on the NHS so we must act now to prevent the need for tougher measures later on.”

Hancock said the government’s decision to move London to alert level “high” followed talks with London Mayor Sadiq Khan, cross-party council leadership, as well as national and local public health officials.

The majority of England remains at the “medium” alert level, which allows businesses to continue to operate in a Covid-19 secure manner and includes a 10 p.m. curfew for hospitality settings. People are not allowed to meet in groups of six or larger at this alert level, both inside and outside.

The most severe level of restrictions in the U.K.’s new three-tier system, outlined by the government on Monday, is “very high.” The Liverpool region is the only area to be under the toughest measures.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

What do you think the word curfew means?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:27 pm What do you think the word curfew means?
it means a regulation requiring people to remain indoors between specified hours, typically at night. amirite?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:31 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:27 pm What do you think the word curfew means?
it means a regulation requiring people to remain indoors between specified hours, typically at night. amirite?
Yep. And we don't have one on any tier, something bicker can't seem to grasp.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Maybe they are trying to nip it in the bud before it becomes unmanageable. Ya know, like common sense would dictate. All of europe is sounding the alarms with rising virus cases.... Stop being stupid fucking selfish Americans for once
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 pm
Yep. And we don't have one on any tier, something bicker can't seem to grasp.
The UK Implements Curfew on Restaurants, Bars to Stem Spike in COVID-19 Cases
The new rules will go into effect on Thursday.

BY CAILEY RIZZO SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Biker

Post by Biker »

Yet its strange that their media keeps referring to it as a curfew
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Britain Imposes Pub Curfew as Coronavirus Cases Soar
By Henry Ridgwell
September 23, 2020 05:05 PM