Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:18 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:17 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:15 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:09 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:02 pm
Of course.

I expect the market to rally once people figure out that this pandemic is good for the economy. It's been shown to be primarily fatal to the elderly and sick people with weakened immunities, like drug addicts. These are people already taxing our healthcare system and getting social security handouts. Once we shed that 5% or so of the population we'll be better off. We should just let it run it's natural course and not quarantine anyone.
Adolf?
We'll see what Trump comes up with. It will be a good test for him, especially now since his approval rating is at an alltime high. I think he'll do well.
No, dipshit, youre the one that sounds like Hitler, for that was his thoughts as well
Well, I thought we were going to have an interesting discussion but once again you start with the name calling and make it a personal attack. Good job. :roll:
Dude, you quoted Nazi policy, not me :lol:
How so?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

My point is that the pandemic is inevitable. This virus is highly contagious. You can slow it down but you won't stop it. It's a waste of time & money to close schools, businesses, quarantine towns, etc. It's going to run it's natural course so we might as well just let it. I'm not sure what me merely stating the facts has to do with Hitler.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:19 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:18 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:17 pm
We'll see what Trump comes up with. It will be a good test for him, especially now since his approval rating is at an alltime high. I think he'll do well.
No, dipshit, youre the one that sounds like Hitler, for that was his thoughts as well
Well, I thought we were going to have an interesting discussion but once again you start with the name calling and make it a personal attack. Good job. :roll:
Dude, you quoted Nazi policy, not me :lol:
How so?
Hitler believed and practiced that the weak in society who can no longer contribute should be offed. Seems you kind of agree
I never said they "should" be offed. All I'm saying is that this virus is doing precisely that and there's nothing we can do to stop that. We'll see if I'm right.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

He hates Americans and wants them to die

Trump has a similar plan
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Here's a good example. This kind of over reaction is what is gonna fuck up the stock market and US economy & for no good reason. Just like the pussies that pulled their investments out of the stock market... There hasn't been one documented case of corona virus transmitted in any of our Chinatowns throughout the US yet we have this:

Big trouble in little Chinatowns: Usually-bustling Chinese communities in New York, LA, Boston and San Francisco see up to 80% drop in trade as coronavirus panic sets in

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... break.html

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I've been to NYC chinatown on numerous occasions (obviously, right down the road from me) plus LA's chinatown and San Fran's chinatown from vacations and business trips. One thing I can tell you is the food is delicious. I think I'm going to take the wife and maybe some friends to NYC this weekend to visit chinatown. I did this 5 days after 911 too, in support of the local business owners. For those that might recall, people were afraid to go to Manhattan after 911, but no, not me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:39 pm I've been to NYC chinatown on numerous occasions (obviously, right down the road from me) plus LA's chinatown and San Fran's chinatown from vacations and business trips. One thing I can tell you is the food is delicious. I think I'm going to take the wife and maybe some friends to NYC this weekend to visit chinatown. I did this 5 days after 911 too, in support of the local business owners. For those that might recall, people were afraid to go to Manhattan after 911, but no, not me.
How the fuck is 50 miles right down the road from you?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:43 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:39 pm I've been to NYC chinatown on numerous occasions (obviously, right down the road from me) plus LA's chinatown and San Fran's chinatown from vacations and business trips. One thing I can tell you is the food is delicious. I think I'm going to take the wife and maybe some friends to NYC this weekend to visit chinatown. I did this 5 days after 911 too, in support of the local business owners. For those that might recall, people were afraid to go to Manhattan after 911, but no, not me.
How the fuck is 50 miles right down the road from you?
I just checked on Google, it's 43 miles and just over an hour away. That's pretty close to me, prolly closer than WTC's nearest grocery store.

Anyway, why not discuss what I was talking about, which was interesting, instead of trying to bring up some trivial bullshit?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

lol just over an hour in that traffic :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 pm lol just over an hour in that traffic :lol:
You'd apparently be surprised. You go on a Sunday early or other times, and there is literally no traffic. I'm not talking about driving down 80 during rush hour, which is 90% of the trip. One of my wife's sisters lives in Cliffside Park, right on the Hudson, and we visit her & her family often. It's only an hour or less away when you go during the weekend.

But seriously, who fucking cares? We're talking about the corona virus and the US economy and you're arguing about something that is trivial and not really that important.

Think about it.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:34 pm Here's a good example. This kind of over reaction is what is gonna fuck up the stock market and US economy & for no good reason. Just like the pussies that pulled their investments out of the stock market... There hasn't been one documented case of corona virus transmitted in any of our Chinatowns throughout the US yet we have this:

Big trouble in little Chinatowns: Usually-bustling Chinese communities in New York, LA, Boston and San Francisco see up to 80% drop in trade as coronavirus panic sets in

A cruise ship came here last week after a corona virus scare that turned out to be flu, and after the ship was cleaned end to end. Some people freaked out about it coming here.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 pm lol just over an hour in that traffic :lol:
You'd apparently be surprised. You go on a Sunday early or other times, and there is literally no traffic. I'm not talking about driving down 80 during rush hour, which is 90% of the trip. One of my wife's sisters lives in Cliffside Park, right on the Hudson, and we visit her & her family often. It's only an hour or less away when you go during the weekend.

But seriously, who fucking cares? We're talking about the corona virus and the US economy and you're arguing about something that is trivial and not really that important.

Think about it.
Because you're full of shit, you cannot live "right down the road" from Trump National Golf Club Bedminster AND "right down the road" from Chinatown.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Wut wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:04 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:34 pm Here's a good example. This kind of over reaction is what is gonna fuck up the stock market and US economy & for no good reason. Just like the pussies that pulled their investments out of the stock market... There hasn't been one documented case of corona virus transmitted in any of our Chinatowns throughout the US yet we have this:

A cruise ship came here last week after a corona virus scare that turned out to be flu, and after the ship was cleaned end to end. Some people freaked out about it coming here.
You know, I think I would be more alarmed but it only has a 2.5% death rate which, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, is primarily the sick and elderly. Don't get me wrong, I'm concerned, but just putting 2 and 2 together and reading about how quickly it spread on Iran, South Korea, Italy, and on some cruise ships to me it seems that a US pandemic is almost inevitable.

So now, how do we deal with it? I'm almost inclined to say just let it run its course and do little because it seems that it is just so contagious that there is little you can do to stop its spread.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:54 pm So 78,000 cases in China with 2200 deaths. An overreaction, no?
Of course.

I expect the market to rally once people figure out that this pandemic is good for the economy. It's been shown to be primarily fatal to the elderly and sick people with weakened immunities, like drug addicts. These are people already taxing our healthcare system and getting social security handouts. Once we shed that 5% or so of the population we'll be better off. We should just let it run it's natural course and not quarantine anyone.
Adolf?
A Brit came up with Eugenics and the US utilized it before WW2 and for a while after with forced sterilization. Many would call government funded abortions an attempt at Eugenics to reduce the poor black community. Some would refer to the practice of aborting down syndrome children as Eugenics.

In fact Hitler used US policies as justification for his programs and pointed to the US success rates.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:05 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:02 pm

Think about it.
Because you're full of shit, you cannot live "right down the road" from Trump National Golf Club Bedminster AND "right down the road" from Chinatown.
You like to argue about the stupidest shit bro. I live right on route 80 and about 20 minutes from Trump's golf course, which is south of me on 206. What you're talking about is what is your definition of "right down the road". For me it's anything within a reasonable commute, like 1.5 hours or less. That's the time it takes me to get to the Jersey shore, which I feel is right down the road from me.

You drive a fast camaro is that so far away to you? Whatever, you're a pussy, I can handle short trips like that. I used to work 1.5 hours from my house too. It was no big deal.

Now you have been schooled and learned why you are full of shit & a pussy with a chip on his shoulder that's just trying to start a fight. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

beagleboy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:14 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:54 pm So 78,000 cases in China with 2200 deaths. An overreaction, no?
Of course.

Adolf?
A Brit came up with Eugenics and the US utilized it before WW2 and for a while after with forced sterilization. Many would call government funded abortions an attempt at Eugenics to reduce the poor black community. Some would refer to the practice of aborting down syndrome children as Eugenics.

In fact Hitler used US policies as justification for his programs and pointed to the US success rates.
And I bet Biker is all for that. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol: According to FSF he's never lost an argument in his life, but in reality he's lost all of them :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:21 pm :lol: According to FSF he's never lost an argument in his life, but in reality he's lost all of them :lol:
I think you're talking about yourself bro, but be easy on yourself, you just lost most of them. ;)
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Of course.

Adolf?

The US policy of forced sterilization was upheld in a Supreme Court decision wherein the court stated that "three generations of imbeciles is enough."

Not their best moment.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:38 am
Wut wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 am

Adolf?

The US policy of forced sterilization was upheld in a Supreme Court decision wherein the court stated that "three generations of imbeciles is enough."

Not their best moment.
Meh, its like my position on voting; just because you were downloaded here and breath oxygen doesnt qualify you to vote
A very UnAmerican sentiment. Who pray tell would you allow the power to decide who votes and who doesn't?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:38 am
Wut wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 am

Adolf?

Not their best moment.
Meh, its like my position on voting; just because you were downloaded here and breath oxygen doesnt qualify you to vote
I disagree, aside from the fact that the people involved may not have been "imbeciles," the choice of whether or not to procreate is most fundamental to self determination, it's not a decision for the government.
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:32 am
Alternative facts
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The famous 'spanish flu' pandemic killed 2%, maybe that's what had him confused. The trump admin guys do still get briefing papers I assume, they just don't read them past the bullet point summary and can't quite grasp that.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

If 5% of the population got the Coronavirus in the US, and at normal hospital ratios in China that means 3.3m people will be admitted to the hospital. About 150k-300k would end up dead. There are cities in China where the death rate is on par with the normal flu. There are cities where it is far higher than 2% - more along the lines of 10%.

5-20% of the US population come down with a version of the flu every year and on the high end 200,000 get admitted to the hospital. It's more likely an issue in the US for next winter, not this one. I've seen analysts already whacking tourism oriented company profit forecasts for next year.

My brother in law went to Japan about 3 weeks ago for work and said his company told the team to make plans ahead of time in case they are quarantined.