Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Stapes »

There is no media from the right??? LOL Tell that to all the brainwashed drooling trump supporters.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:43 pm There is no media from the right??? LOL Tell that to all the brainwashed drooling trump supporters.
i have seen all of your recent posts from Occupy Democrats, Hypocritical McHypocrit.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:55 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:43 pm There is no media from the right??? LOL Tell that to all the brainwashed drooling trump supporters.
i have seen all of your recent posts from Occupy Democrats, Hypocritical McHypocrit.
Please find me one that isn't factual Big difference.
I blame Biker.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Looks like Florida has stopped reporting cases and deaths.
Trumpian strategy at its best.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

They took their cue from your Texas super spread junket. Not newsworthy to report every congresscritter case as it pops up.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:06 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:55 pm
Please find me one that isn't factual Big difference.
Stapes wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:25 pm Image
--------------------------------
In 2016, Kavanaugh reported having between $60,000 and $200,000 in debt accrued over three credit cards and a loan. Each credit card held between $15,000 and $50,000 in debt, and a Thrift Savings Plan loan was between $15,000 and $50,000.

The credit card debts and loan were either paid off or fell below the reporting requirements in 2017, according to the filings, which do not require details on the nature or source of such payments
---------------------------------

Now, take off your left wing nutjob whacko hat for a second and read that. This is the basis of this entire debate.

The starting point are 4 debts that "might be" in a range. The low end is $15,000 for one, $15,000 for the next, $15,000 for the next, and $15,000 for the 4th. For a total of $60,000. Now, if he paid off just a few dollars of each one, they would drop below $15,000 and no longer need to be reported. So, for $4 he could have made them appear to be paid off.

OR....................... You can go to the other extreme. And assume the absolute worst and that they were maxed out and one was $50,000. The 2nd was $50,000 and the 3rd was $50,000 and the 4th was $50,000. For a total of maybe $200,000. And then you could go even further and say that he had to pay them off 100% in order for them to go off his report. And then you could report these guesses as facts and title a story "Brett Kavanaugh has a secret donor that pays off $200,000 in debt".

That is media corruption on steroids.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:20 pm They took their cue from your Texas super spread junket. Not newsworthy to report every congresscritter case as it pops up.
yeah, its weird that the Biden administration would take on a Trumpian Strategy for the white house staff.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

"To every Anti-Vax, Anti-mask, Anti-Science, even Anti-CDC, asshole. You are the fucking problem. I, and people like me, are not government manipulated puppets...we are sick of hearing and reading that horseshit. You, all of you, gargle on the same fucking conspiracy-theory generated, factless, science-less, meme inspired, politically motivated, childish, backwash. You are an embarrassment. You are killing people with your ignorance and idiocy. You are prolonging the very problem you foolishly think doesn't exist. "You" are the goddam problem. Not masks. Not vaccines. Not politicians, or health departments. We follow the fucking rules to protect you. I have no idea why.

An all time favorite quote:

"One of the hallmarks of the dangerously stupid is the consistent belief they've found great solutions that the experts somehow missed."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 am "To every Anti-Vax, Anti-mask, Anti-Science, even Anti-CDC, asshole. You are the fucking problem. I, and people like me, are not government manipulated puppets...we are sick of hearing and reading that horseshit. You, all of you, gargle on the same fucking conspiracy-theory generated, factless, science-less, meme inspired, politically motivated, childish, backwash. You are an embarrassment. You are killing people with your ignorance and idiocy. You are prolonging the very problem you foolishly think doesn't exist. "You" are the goddam problem. Not masks. Not vaccines. Not politicians, or health departments. We follow the fucking rules to protect you. I have no idea why.

"One of the hallmarks of the dangerously stupid is the consistent belief they've found great solutions that the experts somehow missed."

Hear, hear
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 am "To every Anti-Vax they aren't anti-vax, they are anti this vax, Anti-mask so is Fauci, then he's not, then he is, and apparently all of those at Obama's party, Anti-Science most aren't this, this is just dumb, even Anti-CDC well that's their fault for being so inconsistent, it's not even about new science, it just seemed like flip-flopping, asshole. You are the fucking problem no, it's the shitty governments problem. I, and people like me, are not government manipulated puppets that's exactly what a government manipulated puppet would say...we are sick of hearing and reading that horseshit so are they. You, all of you, gargle on the same fucking conspiracy-theory generated, factless, science-less, meme inspired, politically motivated, childish, backwash except they use, CDC numbers, fauci's words, seeing what the people are trying to dictate to them to do, but not do themselves, WHO'S numbers, several doctors including the inventor of the mRNA vaccine and several others that would take too long to list here that contradicts all that. . You are an embarrassment. they think the same of you You are killing people with your ignorance and idiocy. we have been with the flu for years, but now it's a problem You are prolonging the very problem you foolishly think doesn't exist. very few thinks it doesn't exist, that's just silly "You" governmentare the goddam problem ftfy. Not masks. Not possibly, depends on the numbers you look at and again the inventorvaccines. Not definitelypoliticians, or health departments. I would also add media We follow the fucking rules to protect you. when it's convenient for you, but not when it really matters I have no idea why.

So that quote sounds smart, until you think of all the things that were created because the experts had missed the accurate solutions. Sometimes extremely simple solutions. Patently making it sound like arrogant elitism...which it is. Except only these people can think of stuff to help you, so everyone else is worthless and can't think of shit, you bunch of dumbasses.

Lol and this is why we will stay divided, neither side tries to listen.
Last edited by necronomous on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 am "To every Anti-Vax, Anti-mask, Anti-Science, even Anti-CDC, asshole. You are the fucking problem. I, and people like me, are not government manipulated puppets...we are sick of hearing and reading that horseshit. You, all of you, gargle on the same fucking conspiracy-theory generated, factless, science-less, meme inspired, politically motivated, childish, backwash. You are an embarrassment. You are killing people with your ignorance and idiocy. You are prolonging the very problem you foolishly think doesn't exist. "You" are the goddam problem. Not masks. Not vaccines. Not politicians, or health departments. We follow the fucking rules to protect you. I have no idea why.

You know, shit like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LouderWi ... ce=share
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Things that never happen category

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“For Obama, hosting a birthday party is aimed at showing off his former glory as president and a manifestation of the idea that Americans are ‘free’ to do whatever they want,” the Global Times analyzed last week. “Obama once blasted [former President Donald] Trump’s handling of the pandemic, but he himself is not setting a better example by following the rules.”
Hey Dims. It must really hurt to be scolded by a fellow communist
nation, eh?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Texas hospital system is prepping tents to deal with rapid surge in Covid-19 patients

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/09/us/texas ... +Recent%29
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Bikers truck

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Rules for thee but not for me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:04 pm Bikers truck

I don’t need to drive everywhere, country boi
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:52 pm Image

Dance like covid isnt a thing!

Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, who assailed Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) for urging Americans to resist new CDC guidelines, danced without a mask at an indoor wedding in a Michigan county with “substantial” COVID-19 transmission.
Communist do the darnedest things
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She looks happy.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:57 pm She looks happy.
Well she's rich, lives in the best country on earth, and gets paid to claim she's oppressed and everyone is oppressed by white people, she's helping in the attempt to bring on communism, but she's rich so she doesn't care about the effects on the poor and middle class.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Time to revive this thread....you idiots buried almost 2000 people yesterday. Likely way more as Florida is fudging results.

But you have freedum. And you are not scared of anything!

Go USA!! :usa: :usa: :usa:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:07 pm Time to revive this thread....you idiots buried almost 2000 people yesterday. Likely way more as Florida is fudging results.

Are you proud of your irrational fear or are you just a pussy by nature?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:12 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:07 pm Time to revive this thread....you idiots buried almost 2000 people yesterday. Likely way more as Florida is fudging results.

Are you proud of your irrational fear or are you just a pussy by nature?
Are you callin' me yella?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Good friend just died from Covid. She couldnt vaccinate because of some immune system problem.
She found out Sunday she had Covid. Died Fri morning.
42 with a couple young kids and a husband.
And you retards treat it like its "just a cold". Fokk off already.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm Good friend just died from Covid. She couldnt vaccinate because of some immune system problem.
She found out Sunday she had Covid. Died Fri morning.
42 with a couple young kids and a husband.
And you retards treat it like its "just a cold". Fokk off already.
So I just got the downlow. Her brother, who I also know, always told us he was exempt to wear a mask. That wasnt true. He is a Covid-deny no-mask, its just a hoax asswhipe. He convinced his sister not to take the vaccine. Now she is dead.

You guys want him? Seems to fit better down there.