Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:25 pm how is trump giving a live briefing at the white house if he's in virginia playing golf?
How about you read the article since you don't have any checks to write?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:25 pm Don't anger dear leader
is that briefing pre-recorded?
I am referring to the captain who got relieved of duty
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:25 pm how is trump giving a live briefing at the white house if he's in virginia playing golf?
I was referring to your sidekick's post. Its hard to tell the two of you apart.
Tuesday wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:13 pm Putins pig just landed in Virginia. God forbid some dead Americans piled up in refrigerated trucks on the street stop him from GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:32 pm
Tuesday wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:13 pm Putins pig just landed in Virginia. God forbid some dead Americans piled up in refrigerated trucks on the street stop him from GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF
I don't know who that is, or what that means.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:29 pm
your memes are funny and all, but i have a question. we know how prepared Obama was for pandemics and how much training he had done and drills he had done for the hospitals and all in the unfortunate event that we had a real pandemic. Or at least we have heard a lot about it recently.

here in dallas, the number of people that were diagnosed with Covid was 500 a few days ago. On that same day the head of several hospitals in Dallas were on the news begging for PPE.

Now, if our hospitals had run short of PPE with 500 cases, which means maybe 100 hospital visits, is that the kind of pandemic numbers they were preparing for? New York ran out of stuff in the first week that the numbers started to rise. Aside from your hatred for the president, how is it that our hospitals are so poorly prepared for even the simple supplies you would expect to need when facing a pandemic.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper we need to see today’s charts.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:11 pm
your memes are funny and all, but i have a question. we know how prepared Obama was for pandemics and how much training he had done and drills he had done for the hospitals and all in the unfortunate event that we had a real pandemic. Or at least we have heard a lot about it recently.

here in dallas, the number of people that were diagnosed with Covid was 500 a few days ago. On that same day the head of several hospitals in Dallas were on the news begging for PPE.

Now, if our hospitals had run short of PPE with 500 cases, which means maybe 100 hospital visits, is that the kind of pandemic numbers they were preparing for? New York ran out of stuff in the first week that the numbers started to rise. Aside from your hatred for the president, how is it that our hospitals are so poorly prepared for even the simple supplies you would expect to need when facing a pandemic.
You don't have google? Why do I have to answer your questions? Can you email Obama or WTC?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:13 pm Flumper we need to see today’s charts.

i'm heading out right now. What I can tell you is to watch the numbers in NY. If they are going to follow the same type of model that we saw out of Italy, then their numbers should start increasing in a straight line for about a week now. That increase should be around 8,500 to 9,000 new cases each day. It shouldn't start spiking up again with much larger daily increases.

The number of tests being performed and the quick turn around in the results put a small bump on the charts a few days ago. They bumped up the daily tests in the USA by about 50,000 tests per day (about double) on March 25th (now doing over 100,000 tests a day). The good news is that huge increase in testing didn't have a huge impact on the number of positive cases.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:14 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:11 pm

You don't have google? Why do I have to answer your questions? Can you email Obama or WTC?
But if I say this I have no evidence
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:41 pm People reporting illegal activity that threatens public health? How Nazi like! Fucking loser.
They thinks so too
https://news.trust.org/item/20200402160625-8y12u
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:32 pm

I don't have a side kick. I don't know who you're referring to. Few I ever posted with are here (despite what they try to claim) for whatever that's worth which I assume isn't much.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Flumper wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:01 pm 5 days in a row now for mostly flat numbers on the growth increases.

Worldwide numbers are flat for 5 days.
US increases are mostly flat for 5 days (slight uptick yesterday).
Italy numbers are trending down now, no longer flat.

There are small rays of light coming from the end of the tunnel. maybe.
I usually find you to be mostly on point, but if you’re really placing faith in the latest numbers, you’re being rather optimistic.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:01 pm 5 days in a row now for mostly flat numbers on the growth increases.

Right now, I'd bet on an oncoming train.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Right now, I'd bet on an oncoming train.
Probably true for everywhere except the USA. Pres Dufos keeps misleading the retards. They continue to not take it seriously.
The world might build a wall around you guys.....and you are going to pay for it!
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-admini ... 08840.html
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:58 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:58 pm
Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
The US is still doing a damn good job.
Compared to what?

Certainly we could have done better?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:29 am

I usually find you to be mostly on point, but if you’re really placing faith in the latest numbers, you’re being rather optimistic.
:lol: Numbers are all that I have. And just as I posted that they doubled the testing each day in the US and get the results back immediately. I really don't know how they adjust the numbers for when they get one days results back the same day and another days results from 3 days ago back on the same day. I know its not an exact science, but its something. Otherwise you are stuck listening to the news or looking at memes on social media to get your information.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:05 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Compared to what?

Compared to Italy, Spain, UK.

Edit: Don't include NY.

By what metric? Testing is months late and still unavailable and still being only used sparingly. all these manufacturers and all these websites that were going to come online still haven't produced a thing as promised. these hospital ships that supposedly we're going to help out they've only had fifteen patients on the one in California and only 20 in New York and they are refusing to tteat coronavirus victims and a host of other things. It is a shitshow. Stop believing Trump's little mini rallies that he's having everyday.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:42 pm

By what metric? Testing is months late and still unavailable and still being only used sparingly. all these manufacturers and all these websites that were going to come online still haven't produced a thing as promised. these hospital ships that supposedly we're going to help out they've only had fifteen patients on the one in California and only 20 in New York and they are refusing to tteat coronavirus victims and a host of other things. It is a shitshow. Stop believing Trump's little mini rallies that he's having everyday.
you realize that the medical ships in LA and NY are only there to treat NON-coronavirus cases, right? The government put them there so hospitals "could" move people out that did NOT have covid-19 so they would have room for the covid patients. If there are only 15 patients on one of them, then wouldn't you look at that as a good sign? The hospitals don't need the room yet?

You must have been misinformed.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:42 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:05 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Compared to what?

Compared to Italy, Spain, UK.

Edit: Don't include NY.

Bitter cunt is bitter. Has menses with Rachel Maddow, who was equally correct about the Navy hospital ships.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.