Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Charliesheen »

The gf has come down with a cold. Cancelled our plans for last night. No fever yet,,.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:30 pm
megman wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:15 am Our local hospital is back to being designated a COVID hospital, so if you have minor emerg issues you have to drive 24Km to the next town.

There are unofficial cases because when someone tests positive, their home town or city is listed for residence. Shitty way of keeping a lid on it. :roll:
Hell lots of places are more than 15 miles from a hospital. Not to mention I’ll bet the ER isn’t turning away critical cases
You are not turned away but if critical then the airlift brings you to Peterborough or Toronto.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:11 pm The gf has come down with a cold. Cancelled our plans for last night. No fever yet,,.
She needs to get tested.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Couple of 20 yo got the TrumpVirus. First cases in 6 weeks. And Ontario just announced that schools are all open in Sept.

Lots of people on full meltdown.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm Couple of 20 yo got the TrumpVirus. First cases in 6 weeks. And Ontario just announced that schools are all open in Sept.

i don't know if this is bullshit or not, but i listened to some lady attorney that has filed a lawsuit in California because of school openings (she is in favor of them) and she said that it is medical science that a teacher CANNOT get covid from children. and that children cannot infect each other with Covid. So, the only risk that teachers have in going back to school is their social distancing with other teachers, same as employees at any other place of business that is open or any other essential workers that have worked every day since this started.

I have no idea if there is any truth to those "science" claims.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:40 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm Couple of 20 yo got the TrumpVirus. First cases in 6 weeks. And Ontario just announced that schools are all open in Sept.

i don't know if this is bullshit or not, but i listened to some lady attorney that has filed a lawsuit in California because of school openings (she is in favor of them) and she said that it is medical science that a teacher CANNOT get covid from children. and that children cannot infect each other with Covid. So, the only risk that teachers have in going back to school is their social distancing with other teachers, same as employees at any other place of business that is open or any other essential workers that have worked every day since this started.

I don’t see how that can be right.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

A virus can't spread from a child to an adult. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 pm

they aren't saying its 100% absolute that it can't spread. just that it is much more unlikely. Obviously, in this type of thing a person can come to whatever conclusion that fits their politics.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/what- ... eopenings/
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:03 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 pm

they aren't saying its 100% absolute that it can't spread. just that it is much more unlikely. Obviously, in this type of thing a person can come to whatever conclusion that fits their politics.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/what- ... eopenings/

children are super spreaders of every funky virus and cold out there but covid-19 they won't be...... Makes perfect sense
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:19 pm
children are super spreaders of every funky virus and cold out there but covid-19 they won't be...... Makes perfect sense
i'm just relaying the science.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:28 pm
Your relaying what one whackjob teacher is vomiting.....not science. Hey, let them rush those kids to school. The Whitehouse has been incorrect on every facet of this virus from the get go. Send the kids to school and lets see if they start getting mom and dad and the teachers sick or killing the grandparents. It will be awesome to watch them have to reverse course and shut all schools down. Will make great election fodder.
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:34 pm
Your relaying what one whackjob teacher is vomiting.....not science. Hey, let them rush those kids to school. The Whitehouse has been incorrect on every facet of this virus from the get go. Send the kids to school and lets see if they start getting mom and dad and the teachers sick or killing the grandparents. It will be awesome to watch them have to reverse course and shut all schools down. Will make great election fodder.
It's the CDC saying to put kids back in school. If you don't believe them on that does that mean you don't believe them on masks?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:58 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:08 pm Might have to change the name to KarmaVirus.
Fuck off cunt.
My mpther wants your phone number to tell you to stop calling me names.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

oh yeah, i forgot. everyone has been wrong on every facet of this and you have been right on every facet of this. as many times as you have said that, you would think i would remember.

i forget that the answer to not catching a virus that has a 0.03% chance of killing you is to shut down everything and isolate everyone.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:38 pm
It's the CDC saying to put kids back in school. If you don't believe them on that does that mean you don't believe them on masks?

I think the CDC and Robert Redfield have been compromised and bow to pressure from the white house........so yes I dont have much confidence in them. They are the ones who fucked up with faulty testing to begin with.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:47 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:38 pm

I think the CDC and Robert Redfield have been compromised and bow to pressure from the white house........so yes I dont have much confidence in them. They are the ones who fucked up with faulty testing to begin with.
Has Bill Gates been compromised as well?
if he stands for anything that leads to improving anything between now and November, then the answer is obviously "yes".
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:43 pm
oh yeah, i forgot. everyone has been wrong on every facet of this and you have been right on every facet of this. as many times as you have said that, you would think i would remember.

i forget that the answer to not catching a virus that has a 0.03% chance of killing you is to shut down everything and isolate everyone.

Hey....send your kids to school Grandpa.......and dont forget to give them a big hug when they get home.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:43 pm

Hey....send your kids to school Grandpa.......and dont forget to give them a big hug when they get home.
that's what are all trying to do, except the democrats are either so brainwashed by CNN or they are too loyal to the party to shut the fuck up and let us deal with the hand we have been dealt.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:55 pm Bill Gates says elementary schools should reopen: ‘The benefits outweigh the costs

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... story.html
every scientist and unbiased person with a brain thinks this.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Every government employee who is enjoying sitting on his fat ass getting paid to do nothing feels the same way.

It’s too dangerous to do anything except hole up in the basement. Except a riot or go shopping.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:11 pm Every government employee who is enjoying sitting on his fat ass getting paid to do nothing feels the same way.

It’s too dangerous to do anything except hole up in the basement. Except a riot or go shopping.
yeah, i'm sure those dipshits in Portland are making around $1,000 a week playing real life call of duty.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:11 pm Every government employee who is enjoying sitting on his fat ass getting paid to do nothing feels the same way.

It's gonna be really hard to roll out that Antifa terrorist narrative if the protesters are Q fans and MAGAts.

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/cor ... 31cd2006dd

Florida sets new record for Covid-19 deaths for 4th straight day

I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Jefferson City, GA schools open this week with mask wearing optional. Camera crews on site noticed some kids wearing mask.....most were not or social distancing. Almost 4,000 kids spread over 4 schools. What are we going to bet this shitshow is going to turn out? LOL

The World Health Organization has recommended governments not reopen until the test positivity rate is 5% or less for at least 14 days. Georgia is at 13% which we know is higher.

How fun watching this little experiment is going to be.
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:34 am Jefferson City, GA schools open this week with mask wearing optional. Camera crews on site noticed some kids wearing mask.....most were not or social distancing. Almost 4,000 kids spread over 4 schools. What are we going to bet this shitshow is going to turn out? LOL

The World Health Organization has recommended governments not reopen until the test positivity rate is 5% or less for at least 14 days. Georgia is at 13% which we know is higher.

How fun watching this little experiment is going to be.
Now you trust the WHO who ignored reports that the Wuhan flu passed person to person for two weeks. Allowing the initial spread to get a foothold. Speculation abounds on why they did it, bit the fact remains that they had reports in late December and until the middle of January were claiming it didn’t spread person to person.