Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:42 pm COVID-19 In Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf Tests Positive For Coronavirus

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/12 ... ronavirus/
O wonder what superspreader event he went to? And why didnt he have a mask?
Biker only worries about hypocrisy when it comes from the Democrats.......... Donald Trump and his cronies can just do whatever they feel like with no rebuke
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:42 pm COVID-19 In Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Biker only worries about hypocrisy when it comes from the Democrats.......... Donald Trump and his cronies can just do whatever they feel like with no rebuke
sort of like what you are doing with this post?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Exactly.

Stapes like to conveniently forget when I criticize Republicans
Biker

Post by Biker »

Bernie Sanders concedes Democrats held up coronavirus relief: 'That's right'

His remarks seemed to clash with the Democratic narrative

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., on Monday criticized Democratic leaders for getting behind a smaller $908 billion coronavirus relief package after rejecting a $1.8 trillion proposal from President Trump in October.

Sanders' remarks seemed to clash with the Democratic narrative that Republicans are responsible for stalling coronavirus relief.

CNN host Jake Tapper asked the senator whether it was a mistake for Democrats to walk away from the White House's $1.8 trillion bill, which likely would have included $1,200 direct payments to all Americans, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was proposing a $2.2 trillion bill at the time.

Sanders said, "That's right. ... That's what I'm saying."

"What we need is a compromise. I know I can’t get everything that I want. But this bill really is not a compromise," Sanders said of a $908 billion stimulus package that a bipartisan group of senators introduced last week. "It gives the Republicans almost everything that they wanted."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:06 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Exactly.

Stapes like to conveniently forget when I criticize Republicans
With all due respect, but you do that so infrequently it becomes pretty darn easy to forget those rare times when you do.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:45 pm A threesome with me, zooey deschanel and taylor swift is essential
Convert to republican and file suit, everyone’s doing it these days,
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:48 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:45 pm A threesome with me, zooey deschanel and taylor swift is essential
Convert to republican and file suit, everyone’s doing it these days,
It's Unconstitutional they are not on my dick I tell you
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Well this is weird :roll:
Arizona experiencing unusually mild flu season amid pandemic

BY GRISELDA ZETINO | DECEMBER 9, 2020 AT 4:45 AM
UPDATED: DECEMBER 9, 2020 AT 2:51 PM

PHOENIX — While COVID-19 cases are spiking in Arizona, the flu season is off to a very slow start.

Only 117 flu cases have been reported statewide, according to the latest state data. This time last year, nearly 2,500 had been reported. The average over five seasons shows about 900 flu cases were reported by now.

Arizona’s former health director isn’t surprised.

“I expect to see a more mild influenza season because of these unique interventions that are happening this year,” Will Humble, who now serves as the executive director of the Arizona Public Health Association, told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

No it isn't as explained in your copy paste
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:38 am No it isn't as explained in your copy paste
No, not really since we have 15 gazillion COVID cases. How can we have some many COVID cases but so little flu? It doesnt square
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:40 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:38 am No it isn't as explained in your copy paste
No, not really since we have 15 gazillion COVID cases. How can we have some many COVID cases but so little flu? It doesnt square
One is a fuckload more contagious
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Congrats USA!!! :usa: :usa: :usa:

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:05 am Congrats USA!!! :usa: :usa: :usa:

Only 3000 dead this year? OMG we're doing great!
Biker

Post by Biker »

Rules for thee, but not for me
5 California lawmakers dine outside at restaurant despite virus surge: report

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Five California legislative assembly members dined together outdoors Monday despite surging coronavirus case levels that have triggered stay at home orders for much of the state’s population.

The lawmakers ate dinner outside at a Sacramento restaurant, hours after a swearing-in session that had been moved from the state Capitol to the Golden 1 Center to guarantee sufficient social distancing spacing for legislators, The Sacramento Bee reported Tuesday.

State rules are silent as to how many households can dine together outdoors at restaurants, but health officials have implored people to limit outside gatherings to no more than three households. Over the weekend, strict new shutdowns requiring people to stay home save for essential trips took effect in Southern California, much of the San Francisco Bay Area and a chunk of the Central Valley.

Gov. Gavin Newsom and San Francisco Mayor London Breed are among elected officials who have been criticized in recent weeks for breaking not only the spirit of the pandemic health rules but their own exhortations for people to stay home. The Democrats, in separate outings, both dined at the posh and pricey French Laundry restaurant in Napa County with too many people.

Monday’s dinner at Sacramento’s Maydoon included Adrin Nazarian, D-West Toluca Lake, Chad Mayes, I-Rancho Mirage, Tasha Boerner Horvath, D-Encinitas, Marc Levine, D-Marin County, and Chris Ward, D-San Diego, the newspaper reported.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Click on subscribe to bikers feed and you will never miss right wing talking points
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:12 am Click on subscribe to bikers feed and you will never miss right wing talking points
Thats not a talking point, its a news article
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:36 am Well this is weird :roll:
Arizona experiencing unusually mild flu season amid pandemic

BY GRISELDA ZETINO | DECEMBER 9, 2020 AT 4:45 AM
UPDATED: DECEMBER 9, 2020 AT 2:51 PM

PHOENIX — While COVID-19 cases are spiking in Arizona, the flu season is off to a very slow start.

Only 117 flu cases have been reported statewide, according to the latest state data. This time last year, nearly 2,500 had been reported. The average over five seasons shows about 900 flu cases were reported by now.

Arizona’s former health director isn’t surprised.

“I expect to see a more mild influenza season because of these unique interventions that are happening this year,” Will Humble, who now serves as the executive director of the Arizona Public Health Association, told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
super spreader events don't transmit the flu i guess.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Father of Brunswick teen who died by suicide says pandemic isolation impacted his mental health

The parents of 16-year-old Spencer Smith have a message for families.

BRUNSWICK, Maine —

The isolation the pandemic has caused has been difficult for many, and it hit home for a Brunswick family, now grappling with the tragic loss of their 16-year-old son.

But they have a message for other families, even in their time of grief.

“Spencer had a very kind heart,” Jay Smith said of his son.

The Brunswick High School sophomore worked two jobs, loved his family and friends, and football.

“He was a fun-loving kid, but we didn’t see the pain that apparently he was in,” Smith said.

Spencer died by suicide two days ago and his parents want other families to know this pandemic is taking its toll on teens.

“I’m not doing this about Spencer. I’m not trying to talk to you about Spencer. I’m talking about all teenagers and the way they feel,” Smith said.

All summer long, Smith said, Spencer trained and worked out to bulk up for the football season. But as a lineman, when he found out the season would be flag football, he knew he wouldn’t be playing.

“As soon as he found out it wasn’t going to be a regular football season, looking back, we noticed he stopped working out. He stopped riding his bike as much to the point he didn’t even work out anymore. Instead of working out, he took naps,” Smith said.

Distance learning was a challenge for Spencer, and the one day each week he could go into school, he still felt isolated from his friends, so he asked to stay home, where he found it difficult to have time alone, and his grades were slipping.

“Thinking back, the last few months, we ... we realized we missed catching the signs that things were getting worse for him,” Smith said.

He wants kids to be back in the classrooms again among their peers — something he wishes Spencer could have had.

“The social distance ain’t working for the kids. I mean, the kids are having it hard,” Smith said.

There are resources to get help for people who are struggling.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy

As the United Kingdom began administering people with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, four people who got Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine in the firm's trial developed Bell's palsy, a form of temporary facial paralysis, according to US regulators' report on the shot.

Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators said there wasn't any clear way that the vaccine caused Bell's palsy, but warned that doctors should watch for the alarming side effect and Pfizer should continue to keep tab on how many people it strikes.

Bell’s palsy is a condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. It can usually occur when a nerve that controls the muscles becomes inflamed, swollen or compressed.

Meanwhile, Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla said the company did not "cut any corners" while rolling out the vaccines.

The vaccine has "been tested in the exact same way as we are testing any vaccine that is circulating out there," Bourla asserted, adding, "this vaccine actually was tested, because of the scrutiny, with even higher standards in terms of how we do things."

Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine comes even as the coronavirus related deaths continue to climb across the world with over 1.5 million casualties and more than 69 million cases.

"Always there are people who are sceptical about vaccines, but I have to say they are wrong," the Pfizer CEO said.

However, Documents released by U.S. regulators on Tuesday confirmed that Pfizer’s vaccine was strongly protective against COVID-19 and appeared safe — offering the world’s first detailed look at the evidence behind the shots.

The positive review from the Food and Drug Administration sets the stage for a decision allowing the vaccine’s initial use within days. FDA regulators posted their analysis online even as across the Atlantic, Britain began vaccinating its oldest citizens with the shots, which were co-developed with BioNTech.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:21 pm Image
I’m ok with that.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I think it would be fair to force everyone that has ever eaten a hot dog or spam or a chicken nugget to take the vaccine since they have already demonstrated that they could not give any fucks about what is inside something they ingest.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:13 pm

As the United Kingdom began administering people with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, four people who got Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine in the firm's trial developed Bell's palsy, a form of temporary facial paralysis, according to US regulators' report on the shot.

Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators said there wasn't any clear way that the vaccine caused Bell's palsy, but warned that doctors should watch for the alarming side effect and Pfizer should continue to keep tab on how many people it strikes.

Bell’s palsy is a condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. It can usually occur when a nerve that controls the muscles becomes inflamed, swollen or compressed.

Meanwhile, Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla said the company did not "cut any corners" while rolling out the vaccines.

The vaccine has "been tested in the exact same way as we are testing any vaccine that is circulating out there," Bourla asserted, adding, "this vaccine actually was tested, because of the scrutiny, with even higher standards in terms of how we do things."

Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine comes even as the coronavirus related deaths continue to climb across the world with over 1.5 million casualties and more than 69 million cases.

"Always there are people who are sceptical about vaccines, but I have to say they are wrong," the Pfizer CEO said.

However, Documents released by U.S. regulators on Tuesday confirmed that Pfizer’s vaccine was strongly protective against COVID-19 and appeared safe — offering the world’s first detailed look at the evidence behind the shots.

The positive review from the Food and Drug Administration sets the stage for a decision allowing the vaccine’s initial use within days. FDA regulators posted their analysis online even as across the Atlantic, Britain began vaccinating its oldest citizens with the shots, which were co-developed with BioNTech.
It didn't mention how long Bell's Palsy symptoms persisted (even if you assume it's a side effect of the vaccine), but I did note that it said "temporary."

Last I heard, the dying "side effect" of the plague is permanent.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:52 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:13 pm

It didn't mention how long Bell's Palsy symptoms persisted (even if you assume it's a side effect of the vaccine), but I did note that it said "temporary."

Last I heard, the dying "side effect" of the plague is permanent.
There are 20-30 cases of bell's palsy per 100k per year, the number of trial participants who got it is in line with the expected rate for the gen pop who have nothing to do with the trial.