Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:50 pm Image
You know that was a Canadian answering Teddy's question, 'cause if it was an American, the answer would be:

"Hey you dumb fuck, German's made it with the help of immigrants from Turkey."

"So what's your fucking point, moron"?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Canadian Ted Cruz
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i read that meme and was wondering, "wow, why is CaptQueef hating on America?" then it dawned on me. "oh, yeah, Trump was responsible for the vaccine".
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol: The truth is "hating on America" says the traitorous member of the treason party :lol:

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:20 am :lol: The truth is "hating on America" says the traitorous member of the treason party :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Apparently Trump is causing record numbers in Germany and Japan.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:30 am Apparently Trump is causing record numbers in Germany and Japan.
and Italy is blowing up again.
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:35 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:30 am Apparently Trump is causing record numbers in Germany and Japan.
and Italy is blowing up again.
Quick, shutdown the entire economy!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you must be reading some kind of propoganda bullshit goalpost projection crap. Stapes told me that the Japanese can't get the virus because they wear masks.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:46 am
you must be reading some kind of propoganda bullshit goalpost projection crap. Stapes told me that the Japanese can't get the virus because they wear masks.
Not what i said cretin
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:53 am
Animal wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:46 am
Not what i said cretin
um. yeah, it kinda is. i mean, i feel bad for suggesting that they might have some kind of asian blood immunity to it. so, you can at least admit that your suggestion that they prove how masks work is equally as wrong.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Asian blood immunity... Lol. Maybe their cases are rising just like every other country because restrictions have been lifted and it's winter and people are congregating inside more. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why it's rising. But the fact remains they only have 2, 500 deaths over there....... you can go with your unproven antibody Theory..... I'll stick with a culture of masks wearing and a communal sense of working together as a people
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Japan
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... try/japan/

Why we had more deaths than that today
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

does George Takai realize it was actually the democrats that started the fear about the vaccine? to the point that several times during debates the moderators had to stop and ask Camilla and Biden if it was dangerous that they were suggesting that the vaccine might not be safe?

i have never heard any republicans say they vaccine wasn't going to be safe.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Well if Flumpy doesn't "hear" it it didn't happen

Nearly Half Of All Americans, Including Most Republicans, Say They Would Not Get Covid-19 Vaccine

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... 34c10a4d77
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:23 am Well if Flumpy doesn't "hear" it it didn't happen

Nearly Half Of All Americans, Including Most Republicans, Say They Would Not Get Covid-19 Vaccine

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... 34c10a4d77
:lol: breaking news in September.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Partisanship. Democrats are more willing than Republicans to be vaccinated, per the surveys. For example, 75 percent of Democrats said they would take the vaccine in the Gallup poll, compared to 50 percent of Republicans.

This is not too surprising. There are not a lot of prominent politicians who are publicly skeptical of vaccines, but those ranks are dominated by conservatives. Even before the coronavirus outbreak, rank-and-file Republicans tended to be more wary of mandatory vaccinations for children for illnesses like the measles. And amid the COVID-19 outbreak specifically, those Republicans have expressed less concern about the spread of the virus compared to Democrats and are less likely to wear masks.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ma ... 9-vaccine/
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Actually, it makes sense to me that conservatives would be more reluctant to try something new than more liberal people. It's consistent and unsurprising to me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

I'm willing to wait to take the vaccine. Let the front line folks have it.

Of course if one were paranoid doing the front line first responders with a corrupted vaccine would be a good way to take down a country.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Antknot wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:10 am I'm willing to wait to take the vaccine. Let the front line folks have it.

Of course if one were paranoid doing the front line first responders with a corrupted vaccine would be a good way to take down a country.
At least in NJ, it sounds like they're being careful not to do all the caregivers at once (not that they have enough vaccine yet anyhow).

It's not unlikely that you won't be 100% after getting it, especially the second shot. But by all reports even bad reactions only last ~ a day.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:10 am I'm willing to wait to take the vaccine. Let the front line folks have it.

I'm pretty sure Capt Stapes is going to dig up the old Village People police officer costume and run down to the local public health office
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:55 pm

I'm pretty sure Capt Stapes is going to dig up the old Village People police officer costume and run down to the local public health office
Yeah? Ya think?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Yeah? Ya think?
He’s told us he is taking care of his mother so I thought he’d try the care giver ruse.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Yeah? Ya think?
He’s told us he is taking care of his mother so I thought he’d try the care giver ruse.
I don't get it, Stapes is Capt Stapes?