Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by theclap »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:36 am Im vaccinated... Thanks for your concern nobody
Isn't it about a third of delta varient deaths of fully vaccinated persons?
theclap

Post by theclap »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:10 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:36 am Im vaccinated... Thanks for your concern nobody
Vaccinated 80 year olds who get the delta are as vulnerable as unvaccinated 50 year olds. Ill bet my chances are better against the delta than the non vaccinated
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:30 pm
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:10 am
Vaccinated 80 year olds who get the delta are as vulnerable as unvaccinated 50 year olds. Ill bet my chances are better against the delta than the non vaccinated
Yep. Get the vax, people
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I don't really understand this "goal" that Biden set for having 70% of the US vaccinated by July 4th. If it was really a goal, then why haven't we seen more effort put into trying to get there? There are a difference in goals and predictions. When you set goals, you accept nothing short of reaching them and you put all effort toward that end.

I firmly believe that of the 50% of the people left to vaccinate, there is a huge percentage of them that just hasn't done it. They aren't opposed to it or scared of it. They just haven't gone out of their way to do it. Now the democrats should know a little about that kind of behavior. If they put as much effort into vaccinations as they did voting, we would be there.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:38 pm I don't really understand this "goal" that Biden set for having 70% of the US vaccinated by July 4th. If it was really a goal, then why haven't we seen more effort put into trying to get there? There are a difference in goals and predictions. When you set goals, you accept nothing short of reaching them and you put all effort toward that end.

I firmly believe that of the 50% of the people left to vaccinate, there is a huge percentage of them that just hasn't done it. They aren't opposed to it or scared of it. They just haven't gone out of their way to do it. Now the democrats should know a little about that kind of behavior. If they put as much effort into vaccinations as they did voting, we would be there.
For him to have set that goal, one would think that there would be more carrots to encourage people. Hell, I'm not opposed to handing 2000 dollar checks for everyone who gets fully vaxxed. The cost of not having a highly vaccinated society would be far greater
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:38 pm I don't really understand this "goal" that Biden set for having 70% of the US vaccinated by July 4th. If it was really a goal, then why haven't we seen more effort put into trying to get there? There are a difference in goals and predictions. When you set goals, you accept nothing short of reaching them and you put all effort toward that end.

For him to have set that goal, one would think that there would be more carrots to encourage people. Hell, I'm not opposed to handing 2000 dollar checks for everyone who gets fully vaxxed. The cost of not having a highly vaccinated society would be far greater
yeah, but i don't think it would take that. I think it would be as simple as funding MedStar to let companies sign up to have them come onsight for a few hours (depending on the numbers). And give on sight vaccinations. I would schedule them to come here. I bet there are a few dozen guys that work for me that would take a shot if it came to them and they didn't have to schedule a time to go get one. Maybe more than that.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:36 pm

yeah, but i don't think it would take that. I think it would be as simple as funding MedStar to let companies sign up to have them come onsight for a few hours (depending on the numbers). And give on sight vaccinations. I would schedule them to come here. I bet there are a few dozen guys that work for me that would take a shot if it came to them and they didn't have to schedule a time to go get one. Maybe more than that.
I think you need to place that in context with the labor shortages we've been experiencing. We now know that these sloths wont move if you dont give them something tangible in return. The slugs need a carrot and a $2000 check from Grandpa Joe will do just that
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:00 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:36 pm

I think you need to place that in context with the labor shortages we've been experiencing. We now know that these sloths wont move if you dont give them something tangible in return. The slugs need a carrot and a $2000 check from Grandpa Joe will do just that
yep. But, remember you can't go backward. If you do it this one time, then be ready for that to be the starting place next time.
theclap

Post by theclap »

The goal wasn't met in part because maybe he is a shitty leader...
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:46 pm

well, you don't lead by setting low goals and then just sitting back and expecting them to happen. Some staffer led him astray on that one.
Biker

Post by Biker »

theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:39 pm

well, you don't lead by setting low goals and then just sitting back and expecting them to happen. Some staffer led him astray on that one.
A staffer led him astray? Lol. As I said, that's a shitty leader.
Biker

Post by Biker »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:51 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:39 pm

A staffer led him astray? Lol. As I said, that's a shitty leader.
Or, more likely, Biden led the staff astray and needed to correct his actions
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:39 am
Dont tell Captstapes.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

(CNN) A surprising new study found the controversial antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped patients better survive in the hospital. But the findings, like the federal government's use of the drug itself, were disputed.

A team at Henry Ford Health System in southeast Michigan said Thursday their study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die.

Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health System, said 26% of those not given hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 13% of those who got the drug. The team looked back at everyone treated in the hospital system since the first patient in March.
"Overall crude mortality rates were 18.1% in the entire cohort, 13.5% in the hydroxychloroquine alone group, 20.1% among those receiving hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin, 22.4% among the azithromycin alone group, and 26.4% for neither drug," the team wrote in a report published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:34 pm (CNN) A surprising new study found the controversial antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped patients better survive in the hospital. But the findings, like the federal government's use of the drug itself, were disputed.

A team at Henry Ford Health System in southeast Michigan said Thursday their study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die.

Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health System, said 26% of those not given hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 13% of those who got the drug. The team looked back at everyone treated in the hospital system since the first patient in March.
"Overall crude mortality rates were 18.1% in the entire cohort, 13.5% in the hydroxychloroquine alone group, 20.1% among those receiving hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin, 22.4% among the azithromycin alone group, and 26.4% for neither drug," the team wrote in a report published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Surprising to whom, the media?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:05 pm Surprising to whom, the media?
:lol: And a bit over half the country that the media tricked.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:14 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:05 pm Surprising to whom, the media?
:lol: And a bit over half the country that the media tricked.
Now the media is dying for the Super Duper Delta Plus Pro variant to be the next big thing. These fucks cant get enough of this bullshit
Biker

Post by Biker »

The same people here who get upset over a Braveheart Babylon Bee parody got indignant over those who questioned the lab leak theory. Seriously, I'm done with these motherfuckers. 600k dead. Yeah, they better run to the fucking hills
Wuhan virologist who worked on bat coronaviruses tied to military scientists, report says

Former State Department adviser told network he is 'confident' that the Chinese military was funding a 'secret program'
A top Chinese virologist has been tied to at least two Chinese military scientists who collaborated with her on coronavirus research in the past, including one now listed as deceased, a report Tuesday said.

In March, Dr. Shi Zhengli, the Wuhan-based virologist who has been accused of conducting risky experiments with bat coronaviruses, flatly denied allegations that the Wuhan Institute of Virology conducted studies with the military, an NBC News report said.

But the network reported that it uncovered evidence linking Shi to military scientists. She collaborated with Ton Yigang, a military scientist, on coronavirus research in 2018 and then with Zhou Yusen, another military scientist in December 2019. Zhou who was listed as deceased in the footnote of an article published in 2020, the report said. The report said it could not confirm the cause of his death.

David Asher, a former State Department adviser who co-authored a fact sheet last January on activity inside the lab, told NBC News that he is "confident" that the Chinese military was funding a "secret program" that involved coronaviruses.

He defended his theory by saying he received the information from several foreign researchers inside the lab who saw some researchers there in military garb. The report pointed out that the lab insists that that facility is only used for civilian purposes. Asher and the WIV did not immediately respond to emails from Fox News.

China has called claims that the virus escaped the lab "absurd."

"Some people in the United States have fabricated and peddled absurd stories claiming Wuhan lab leak, which China is gravely concerned about," a Chinese official said earlier this month. "China urges the United States to respect facts and science, refrain from politicizing COVID-19 origin tracing and concentrate on international anti-pandemic cooperation."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Not even worth a blink. Here in Northern Cali vehicles decked out like that are dime-a-dozen.

I did have a rockin’ martini with a buddy Friday nignt who had white towels draped across the back of his breakfast nook chairs.

They said,” Fuck McConnell.”
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:02 am Not even worth a blink. Here in Northern Cali vehicles decked out like that are dime-a-dozen.

I did have a rockin’ martini with a buddy Friday nignt who had white towels draped across the back of his breakfast nook chairs.

They said,” Fuck McConnell.”
Was it spelled correctly?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Is there a bigger collection of cunts than the teachers unions? FFS