CNN Mocked Trump Voters

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

CNN Mocked Trump Voters

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CNN Mocked Trump Voters and Sparked This Twitter User to Deliver a Blistering Response to the Liberal Elite
CNN Mocked Trump Voters and Sparked This Twitter User to Deliver a Blistering Response to the Liberal Elite
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... e-n2560228

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... s-n2560215

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: CNN Mocked Trump Voters

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ha! They owned those silly rubes! :roll:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

It's a perfect campaign commercial. Play that over and over in the purple states.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Elect a President that spends most of his time mocking people on twitter and calling people silly schoolyard names and then clutch your pearls when that bully is rightly mocked on TV. FEELINGS HAVE BEEN HURT YOU PUSSY SNOWFLAKES :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:07 pm Elect a President that spends most of his time mocking people on twitter and calling people silly schoolyard names and then clutch your pearls when that bully is rightly mocked on TV. FEELINGS HAVE BEEN HURT YOU PUSSY SNOWFLAKES :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's mocking his voters that's the problem. No pearl clutching here, though.

I like it.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:08 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:07 pm Elect a President that spends most of his time mocking people on twitter and calling people silly schoolyard names and then clutch your pearls when that bully is rightly mocked on TV. FEELINGS HAVE BEEN HURT YOU PUSSY SNOWFLAKES :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's mocking his voters that's the problem. No pearl clutching here, though.

I like it.
Declaring CNN is no different than Trump is hilarious.

Sort of like the idiots who thought declaring Obama wasn't worse than Dubya was insightful.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

No feelings have been hurt. We're just pointing out how this is going to be used against the Dems.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

My female cousin just posted a reply on Facebook to a Twitter rant by trump on Fox news letting cnn types on as guests.
She said Sean hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura ingraham we're the only ones worth watching on tv. That's what we're dealing with. A completely encapsulated bubble reinforcing all their biases and prejudices and no room for anything else.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:12 pm
No feelings have been hurt. We're just pointing out how this is going to be used against the Dems.
Ineffectively I'm guessing, I mean if pussy grabbing doesn't bother the right why would shit talking?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:13 pm My female cousin just posted a reply on Facebook to a Twitter rant by trump on Fox news letting cnn types on as guests.
She said Sean hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura ingraham we're the only ones worth watching on tv. That's what we're dealing with. A completely encapsulated bubble reinforcing all their biases and prejudices and no room for anything else.
And once again: the TOP RATED show on FOX gets about 3.5 million viewers. The USA has approximately 350 million people. In other words 99% of America does not watch FOX news. Sorry your female cousin is one of the few.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So no one will see that CNN video anyway
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:13 pm My female cousin just posted a reply on Facebook to a Twitter rant by trump on Fox news letting cnn types on as guests.
And once again: the TOP RATED show on FOX gets about 3.5 million viewers. The USA has approximately 350 million people. In other words 99% of America does not watch FOX news. Sorry your female cousin is one of the few.
except I would say that 80% to 90% of Republican Trump lovers watch Fox news and that is the problem
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:25 pm
except I would say that 80% to 90% of Republican Trump lovers watch Fox news and that is the problem
What was their market share again? How many “Trump Lovers” are there? That math doesn’t add up.

On that note, how many ardent Democrats or “Trump Haters” watch MSNBC? Or is it just righties who are influenced by propaganda?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:48 pm
What was their market share again? How many “Trump Lovers” are there? That math doesn’t add up.

On that note, how many ardent Democrats or “Trump Haters” watch MSNBC? Or is it just righties who are influenced by propaganda?
The right likes to call MSNBC and CNN propaganda..... But all i just see thst they deal in facts and debunk all the lies that keep coming from trump and the alternative facts right-wing media. who couldn't be a little biased when you have a President who lies 15 times a day and literally has a whole news station as his mouthpiece. The right just keeps getting butt hurt when they hear over and over the truth that goes against what Fox news is telling them
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Nobody watches MSNBC or CNN, just ask your leader

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Eh, kinda disappointed in them, going down to the level of Chump. It's probably not productive to be going down to his level of retarded.

P.S. You don't wrestle with pigs. You'll just get dirty, and besides, the pigs like it.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Most libs say only lib leaning programs should be watched. Nothing new.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

And you think that stat is the total number of people who watch anything on fox news? Nope. They have a lot of reach, even without popping up on the facebook.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/699 ... ewers-age/

40% of chump voters said it was their main source for politics in 2016-
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... sually-is/
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:54 pm

The right likes to call MSNBC and CNN propaganda..... But all i just see thst they deal in facts and debunk all the lies that keep coming from trump and the alternative facts right-wing media. who couldn't be a little biased when you have a President who lies 15 times a day and literally has a whole news station as his mouthpiece. The right just keeps getting butt hurt when they hear over and over the truth that goes against what Fox news is telling them
You are everything you mock.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Gaslighting
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

At this point in the game if you are still a Trump supporter then you should be mocked.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It's a lock.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

There's the rub, boys.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:41 pm

There's the rub, boys.
Or he's just a troll desperate for attention in his life.