Van Jones warns Dems: Trump Is Helping Blacks

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Van Jones warns Dems: Trump Is Helping Blacks

Post by Charliesheen »

Time to fire up the pandering machine.

And call Van Jones the Oreo(r.) we all know he is.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Uh oh. Better get Jay Z or Beyoncé or some other hip black celeb to chastise those black folks willing to think for themselves and get them back into the fold.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Saw several Sanders supporters reposting this for pretty obvious reasons.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

If ol' Donny can get even 10-15% of black folks it's game over for the Democrats. Throw in decent, for a Republican, support from hispanics and it might get ugly. There's only so many guilt ridden white Libs to go around.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Fucking racist
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:55 pm If ol' Donny can get even 10-15% of black folks it's game over for the Democrats. Throw in decent, for a Republican, support from hispanics and it might get ugly. There's only so many guilt ridden white Libs to go around.
I think he will have a much harder time winning over Mexicans than Blacks.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:39 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:55 pm If ol' Donny can get even 10-15% of black folks it's game over for the Democrats. Throw in decent, for a Republican, support from hispanics and it might get ugly. There's only so many guilt ridden white Libs to go around.
It's a tough row to hoe for sure. He just needs to get close to GWB numbers though. That combination will be tough for the Dems to overcome.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Most are Catholic. Most therefore are against abortion and gay marriage and the trans community. Make them see that is what the democrats are for.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:00 pm
It's a tough row to hoe for sure. He just needs to get close to GWB numbers though. That combination will be tough for the Dems to overcome.
Speaking only from personal experience, and living in a predominantly Mexican area, I could count on one hand how many times I've heard a Mexican person speak well of Trump over the last few years.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 pm
Speaking only from personal experience, and living in a predominantly Mexican area, I could count on one hand how many times I've heard a Mexican person speak well of Trump over the last few years.
Care to opine on their immigrant status as to legality?
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Antknot wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:15 am
B-Tender wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 pm
Care to opine on their immigrant status as to legality?
Well I'm doing taxes for a lot of them, the rest are friends and aquaintances from the neighborhood. So I'd say close to 100%.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Bet they all get free lunches for the kids. No shame in that. None whatsoever.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:22 am Bet they all get free lunches for the kids. No shame in that. None whatsoever.
Come on Charlie, not every Mexican is poor. You know better than that.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:22 am Bet they all get free lunches for the kids. No shame in that. None whatsoever.

Charlie hates hungry children
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:33 am
Come on Charlie, not every Mexican is poor. You know better than that.
Yes. If they are paying to have their taxes professionally prepared, they prolly ain't poor. Bet they still get free lunch for their children, tho. In California the bar is basically nonexistent, for free stuff.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:55 am

Charlie hates hungry children
Negative. I hate parents too fuckin' lazy to show their love for thei children by getting up 15 minutes early and making them a lunch before they go to a free school paid for by my $8500 a year in property taxes.