I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 2003
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#1

Post by Who » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:42 am

Is catching himself telling the truth.

Even when the news is good, he has to make it sound better.

#Sad
A Legend In His Own Mind

User avatar
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#2

Post by kwebber » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:49 am

His worst fears are his tax returns being made public, because they'll show that he's lying about his wealth, and that he's been evading taxes. He also fears his university grades being release, because it'll show he's an idiot. And also, he fears his actual height and weight being released. He doesn't want to admit he's obese. So, in closing,

1 - Tax information released
2 - School grades released
3 - Height and weight becoming known.
Currently AFK.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#3

Post by Stapes » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 am

Image

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#4

Post by windrunner » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:11 am

Sorry gents but there is still no cure for TDS. I'm not sure anyone is working on a cure either. Looks like your conditions are terminal.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5144
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#5

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Pace yourself boys: You still have 5 more years of Donny to go.
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3971
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#6

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17855
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#7

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:03 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 pm
Pace yourself boys: You still have 5 more years of Donny to go.
What are mondays powerball numbers Kreskin?
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#8

Post by spudoc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17855
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#9

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:56 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
A Republican King
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3971
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#10

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Didn't read the article, didja.

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#11

Post by spudoc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Didn't read the article, didja.
Don't need to. It's not like the phrase "when you strike at a king.." is arcane or has some deep hidden meaning.
However your disdain of the Constitution over the last, oh hell the entire time you have been on whatever form of UJ, was never more on display than during the last few months. The fact that you were gleeful that Trump refused any congressional oversight in any of his dealings makes you, at the very least, a king enabler.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#12

Post by necronomous » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Obama Messiah, trump king. You people and your idol worshipping.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3971
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#13

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Didn't read the article, didja.
Don't need to. It's not like the phrase "when you strike at a king.." is arcane or has some deep hidden meaning.
However your disdain of the Constitution over the last, oh hell the entire time you have been on whatever form of UJ, was never more on display than during the last few months. The fact that you were gleeful that Trump refused any congressional oversight in any of his dealings makes you, at the very least, a king enabler.
I must have missed your outrage over Eric Holder’s sidestepping the constitution.

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#14

Post by spudoc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:22 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 pm

Don't need to. It's not like the phrase "when you strike at a king.." is arcane or has some deep hidden meaning.
Yeah, because Ralph Waldo Emerson is a two bit hack

Jackass
The fact that Emerson is the author of the quote doesn’t give it deeper meaning. It’s fairly obvious except to the incredibly dense.
If you need me to walk you through it pm me.

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#15

Post by spudoc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Didn't read the article, didja.
Don't need to. It's not like the phrase "when you strike at a king.." is arcane or has some deep hidden meaning.
However your disdain of the Constitution over the last, oh hell the entire time you have been on whatever form of UJ, was never more on display than during the last few months. The fact that you were gleeful that Trump refused any congressional oversight in any of his dealings makes you, at the very least, a king enabler.
I must have missed your outrage over Eric Holder’s sidestepping the constitution.
The old “b-b-b-but Obama!” defense.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17855
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#16

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Didn't read the article, didja.
Don't need to. It's not like the phrase "when you strike at a king.." is arcane or has some deep hidden meaning.
However your disdain of the Constitution over the last, oh hell the entire time you have been on whatever form of UJ, was never more on display than during the last few months. The fact that you were gleeful that Trump refused any congressional oversight in any of his dealings makes you, at the very least, a king enabler.
I must have missed your outrage over Eric Holder’s sidestepping the constitution.
Maybe you did miss the outrage, but did you miss the fact the subpoenaed documents were in fact released?
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#17

Post by necronomous » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm
spudoc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:43 pm
Enjoy.

When You Strike At A King, You Must Kill Him

https://www.redstate.com/darth641/2020/ ... -kill-him/
And a king is what you conservatives have always wanted.
Didn't read the article, didja.
Don't need to. It's not like the phrase "when you strike at a king.." is arcane or has some deep hidden meaning.
However your disdain of the Constitution over the last, oh hell the entire time you have been on whatever form of UJ, was never more on display than during the last few months. The fact that you were gleeful that Trump refused any congressional oversight in any of his dealings makes you, at the very least, a king enabler.
I must have missed your outrage over Eric Holder’s sidestepping the constitution.
The old “b-b-b-but Obama!” defense.
I don't think it's excusing what trump has done, as much as wondering where your outrage was when Obama did all his shit? Your outrage seems selective so they in turn feel like they can reciprocate your actions.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#18

Post by Stapes » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm

If Trump had killed al-Awlaki you'd be cheering his death and saying fuck him..... He gave up his American citizenship when he became a terrorist... You hypocrites

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3971
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#19

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm

No defense necessary.

Selectively criminalizing a presidents foreign policy moves is without precedent. Your nimrods were talking impeachment before the inauguration.

This “defending the constitution” is a straw man talking point you got from PMSNBC.

Golly, that was easy.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#20

Post by Stapes » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm
No defense necessary.

Selectively criminalizing a presidents foreign policy moves is without precedent. Your nimrods were talking impeachment before the inauguration.

This “defending the constitution” is a straw man talking point you got from PMSNBC.

Golly, that was easy.

Asking a foreign government to open a sham investigation on your election rival for personal benefit is not foreign policy.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3971
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#21

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:09 pm

What do you call threatening to withhold Congress approved funds unless a prosecutor is sacked?

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#22

Post by spudoc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:09 pm
What do you call threatening to withhold Congress approved funds unless a prosecutor is sacked?
I'd call that presenting a united front with the rest of our allies to root out corruption in the Ukraine.
Because that's what it was

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17855
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#23

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:09 pm
What do you call threatening to withhold Congress approved funds unless a prosecutor is sacked?
Foreign policy
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 5240
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#24

Post by AnalHamster » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:35 pm

If it is carried out to meet the goals of the United States, it is foreign policy. If it is carried out for the personal benefit of the corrupt president, it is corruption. This ain't rocket science.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17855
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: I Think President Donald J. Trump's Worst Fear

#25

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:37 pm
But if its the benefit of a VP's son, its all good
How does getting rid of a prosecutor that is corrupt and does not investigate corruption benefit Biden?
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

Post Reply