McConnell Has a Request for Veteran Federal Judges: Please Quit: The Senate majority leader has encouraged judges think

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

McConnell Has a Request for Veteran Federal Judges: Please Quit: The Senate majority leader has encouraged judges think

Post by CaptQuint »

McConnell Has a Request for Veteran Federal Judges: Please Quit: The Senate majority leader has encouraged judges thinking about stepping down to do so soon to ensure that Republicans confirm their replacements this year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/p ... icans.html

But this is an election year. The American people should have a voice in their replacements on the bench :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: McConnell Has a Request for Veteran Federal Judges: Please Quit: The Senate majority leader has encouraged judges th

Post by Antknot »

RBG feeling the spotlight?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: McConnell Has a Request for Veteran Federal Judges: Please Quit: The Senate majority leader has encouraged judges th

Post by Stapes »

I would like to encourage McConnell to step down.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:17 pm I would like to get one more SCOTUS justice before Biden is sworn in
Spoken like a true Biden-supporting Democrat! :lol:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:25 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:23 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:17 pm I would like to get one more SCOTUS justice before Biden is sworn in
I just like balance is all. Its kinda like Im really the one above the fray
tell that to your news feed.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A 6-3 balance? Christ on a crutch, you're such a phoney
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:55 pm
I like a fiscally conservative, pro-business court. Whats wrong with that?
Holy fuck man, stop drinking the purell
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

That you don't have one and aren't supporting getting one? You're supporting opposition to gay marriage, imposition of christian religion, banning abortion, and dark money corruption in politics. Those are the values the christian right selects trump's judges for.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:36 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:10 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:23 pm Spoken like a true Biden-supporting Democrat! :lol:
That you don't have one and aren't supporting getting one? You're supporting opposition to gay marriage, imposition of christian religion, banning abortion, and dark money corruption in politics. Those are the values the christian right selects trump's judges for.
Wrong
What judgements exactly have resulted from the partisan corruption that you approve of?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:29 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:13 pm

Wrong
What judgements exactly have resulted from the partisan corruption that you approve of?
The Virginia racial gerrymandering case is one off the top of my head. Another one is the right of the federal government to detain non-citizens with criminal records is another
The first case was not party lines and had more libruls than trumpers in the majority. The second approved indefinite detention without trial, before chump appointed any christian right judges. Neither address the issues you cited.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:28 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Wrong
The Virginia racial gerrymandering case is one off the top of my head. Another one is the right of the federal government to detain non-citizens with criminal records is another
The first case was not party lines and had more libruls than trumpers in the majority. The second approved indefinite detention without trial, before chump appointed any christian right judges. Neither address the issues you cited.
Im not a Trumper so I am fine with it. And the second case does involve Gorsuch and Kavanaugh
Again, neither involves the things you cited. It's amazing how well the christian right propaganda has worked, you're supporting their agenda yet can't cite a single case that supports yours. Dupe.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:51 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:48 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:28 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Im not a Trumper so I am fine with it. And the second case does involve Gorsuch and Kavanaugh
Again, neither involves the things you cited. It's amazing how well the christian right propaganda has worked, you're supporting their agenda yet can't cite a single case that supports yours. Dupe.
You asked for a case. I gave you two.
I asked you for cases trump judges tipped over that supported the things you claimed to want and you gave me zero. Because there are none. You're just a dupe. You are supporting a christian right agenda you don't actually support dumbass.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission

Janus v. AFSCME
Masterpiece was 7-2 and didn't rule on the grounds you presumably think it did. You really don't know what you are talking about on this, you;re just flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks, you are a pawn of the christian right, you poor dupe.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:03 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:00 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission

Janus v. AFSCME
Masterpiece was 7-2 and didn't rule on the grounds you presumably think it did. You really don't know what you are talking about on this, you;re just flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks, you are a pawn of the christian right, you poor dupe.
You seem to think I care how each justice votes. I just want the results, dipshit
You don't understand what the results are, pretty obvious when you cite aims divorced from the cases you come up with. The actual results are things you oppose, like ending abortion. Because you are a dupe.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Masterpiece cakeshop was most definitely a Christian right issue dealing with same-sex couples
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:09 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:08 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:03 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Janus v. AFSCME
You seem to think I care how each justice votes. I just want the results, dipshit
You don't understand what the results are, pretty obvious when you cite aims divorced from the cases you come up with. The actual results are things you oppose, like ending abortion. Because you are a dupe.
One is a wedding cake issue, the other is a labor union case. Nothing about abortion, you stupid fuck
It's fascinating how your little pea brain works. You've cited half a dozen cases with 5 total fails, but you just can't recognise or comprehend it. One case, out of 6 you've flung at the wall, and you think that means you've proved your point rather than proved you had no point and were just a poor dupe arguing what you had been told to think. If you cited a hundred cases an 99 of them showed you were wrong, you'd declare how right you were. It's an odd mindset.