I sense a pattern

For all the Trumpeteers and Liberal Commies to post their screeds.
Post Reply
User avatar
praklatye
Forum Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 am

I sense a pattern

#1

Post by praklatye » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:08 pm

dowtodate.jpg
dowtodate.jpg (69.73 KiB) Viewed 119 times

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6567
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: I sense a pattern

#2

Post by Biker » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:19 pm

This is Obama's economy I thought?

spudoc
Forum God
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: I sense a pattern

#3

Post by spudoc » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm

praklatye wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:08 pm
dowtodate.jpg
This goes right back to the thread about how republicans always fuck up the economy. And then when the democrats are fixing it the republicans complain they are doing it wrong.

User avatar
necronomous
Vice President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 2222
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: I sense a pattern

#4

Post by necronomous » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:54 pm

spudoc wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm
praklatye wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:08 pm
dowtodate.jpg
This goes right back to the thread about how republicans always fuck up the economy. And then when the democrats are fixing it the republicans complain they are doing it wrong.
Yes planning those pandemics to foil the economy.

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 1810
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: I sense a pattern

#5

Post by Who » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:57 am

necronomous wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:54 pm
spudoc wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm
praklatye wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:08 pm
dowtodate.jpg
This goes right back to the thread about how republicans always fuck up the economy. And then when the democrats are fixing it the republicans complain they are doing it wrong.
Yes planning those pandemics to foil the economy.
Or denying the existence of a virus and sticking your head in the sand
A Legend In His Own Mind

User avatar
necronomous
Vice President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 2222
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: I sense a pattern

#6

Post by necronomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:08 am

Who wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:57 am
necronomous wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:54 pm
spudoc wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:46 pm
praklatye wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:08 pm
dowtodate.jpg
This goes right back to the thread about how republicans always fuck up the economy. And then when the democrats are fixing it the republicans complain they are doing it wrong.
Yes planning those pandemics to foil the economy.
Or denying the existence of a virus and sticking your head in the sand
Never happened, but ok.

Post Reply