Bernie should take one for the team.

For all the Trumpeteers and Liberal Commies to post their screeds.
User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Bernie should take one for the team.

#1

Post by Stapes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:54 pm

As we all know my heart lies with the progressive sides of the party. In another reality I would be happy to see Bernie fight the good fight as far as he could but things have changed. He would be a hero if he saw the writing on the wall.....there is no path to the nomination, he has no support with the party.....and get together with Joe Biden and the DNC leadership and have a big Kumbaya moment taking himself out of the race and fully supporting Biden so people wont put themselves at risk trying to vote in these primaries. They could stand together and give each other the big pat's on the backs and get the Bernie Bro's onboard and it would be a great moment and selfless act.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#2

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:58 pm

The final nail in his coffin is hammered home tonight. Good riddance for our party

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 802
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#3

Post by Geist » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:01 pm

Trump 2020

User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#4

Post by Cassandros » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm

It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#5

Post by Biker » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Cassandros wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm
It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?
Biden is the most moderate candidate in the race. WTF are you talking about?

User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#6

Post by Cassandros » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:42 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Cassandros wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm
It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?
Biden is the most moderate candidate in the race. WTF are you talking about?
He might be more moderate than Bernie; but representing the blue-status quo is hardly a sign of being someone who walks the middle road.

Tapping Beto 'I don't like the 2nd amendment'' O'rourke as the guy who will "...take care of the gun problem with me..." doesn't seem like a wise, or moderate, move either.

But then --> that's the point. Losing to Trump takes considerable effort and Biden is just the guy for the job.

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Forum God
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#7

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Image

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#8

Post by Biker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:29 am

Biden kicking that commie's ass all the way back to one of his three homes! Love it!

Beating Bernie by nearly 40 points in FLA

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3522
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#9

Post by CHEEZY17 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am

Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
Do you Bernie Bros finally get you are NOT the mainstream?
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#10

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am
Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
Do you Bernie Bros finally get you are NOT the mainstream?
I think that's the whole point to the Bernie Bros.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 1682
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#11

Post by FSchmertz » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:05 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am
Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
Do you Bernie Bros finally get you are NOT the mainstream?
If the Democrats want their candidate to win, he can't be a far lefty looney.

It's a shame that Biden's so old. And I wish he didn't feel the need to box himself in on the VP candidate to please the "true believers".

If the Democrats had any sense ( :lol: ) they'd nominate their likely next president as VP. Biden's a one term.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3522
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#12

Post by CHEEZY17 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:35 pm

FSchmertz wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:05 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am
Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
Do you Bernie Bros finally get you are NOT the mainstream?
If the Democrats want their candidate to win, he can't be a far lefty looney.

It's a shame that Biden's so old. And I wish he didn't feel the need to box himself in on the VP candidate to please the "true believers".

If the Democrats had any sense ( :lol: ) they'd nominate their likely next president as VP. Biden's a one term.
Its gotta be Klobuchar or the pin cushion Harris.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1797
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#13

Post by beagleboy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Biden will never lose California so why make it Harris?

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#14

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm

I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#15

Post by Biker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm
I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Or the current Michigan guv

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3522
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#16

Post by CHEEZY17 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm
I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Or the current Michigan guv
Yep. I think shes a sneaky solid option. Shes easy on the eyes, relatively young, well spoken and not scared to fight. She also hides her uber progressive chops pretty well. She comes off as a moderate but she is no such thing.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#17

Post by Biker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:28 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm
I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Or the current Michigan guv
Yep. I think shes a sneaky solid option. Shes easy on the eyes, relatively young, well spoken and not scared to fight. She also hides her uber progressive chops pretty well. She comes off as a moderate but she is no such thing.
I dont really know her politics, I just like the MILF factor she brings

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#18

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm
I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Or the current Michigan guv
Yep. I think shes a sneaky solid option. Shes easy on the eyes, relatively young, well spoken and not scared to fight. She also hides her uber progressive chops pretty well. She comes off as a moderate but she is no such thing.
I dont really know her politics, I just like the MILF factor she brings
That is a plus in this world
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 1682
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#19

Post by FSchmertz » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Wow, this thread is actually impressing me. :o

User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#20

Post by Cassandros » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:46 pm

What's the over/under on Hillary being Bidens VP pick?

There are some good choices, and some bad... but that would probably be the absolute worst.

So odds are pretty good she gets selected.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#21

Post by Biker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Cassandros wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:46 pm
What's the over/under on Hillary being Bidens VP pick?

There are some good choices, and some bad... but that would probably be the absolute worst.

So odds are pretty good she gets selected.
I would be game for that but I think its going to be someone younger

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 1682
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#22

Post by FSchmertz » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Cassandros wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:46 pm
What's the over/under on Hillary being Bidens VP pick?

There are some good choices, and some bad... but that would probably be the absolute worst.

So odds are pretty good she gets selected.
Well, it would be a guaranteed way to lose, so you can't totally discount the democrats doing it.

But I'd say there's a 0% chance, because even Biden can't be that stupid, and besides the candidate has to be a plausible successor to deal with the age problem.

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 1102
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#23

Post by QillerDaemon » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Cassandros wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm
It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?
Biden is the most moderate candidate in the race. WTF are you talking about?
In a less decisive and more reasonable time, Joe would have been considered a conservative Democrat or would easily been accepted as a liberal Republican. Neither of those things are allowed to exist these days. That to me is the saddest thing about our current politics.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6558
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#24

Post by Biker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:05 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Cassandros wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm
It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?
Biden is the most moderate candidate in the race. WTF are you talking about?
In a less decisive and more reasonable time, Joe would have been considered a conservative Democrat or would easily been accepted as a liberal Republican. Neither of those things are allowed to exist these days. That to me is the saddest thing about our current politics.
Agreed. The fact that Capt Stapes dont consider me part of their party is proof of that

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

#25

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:21 pm

So where did it start? Reagan? Tea party? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. To me Obama was a moderate and the Republicans rat fucked him for 8 years. Moderate dems are just Republican light in my book. Beholden to the Corporate puppet masters but okay with the gays getting married.
Sorry. Doesn't cut it.
Not in the a.m. bro.

Post Reply