Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

For all the Trumpeteers and Liberal Commies to post their screeds.
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:21 pm

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm

If the entire senate had to resign as a result of this, I'd be willing to take my chances with a fresh crop of shysters. Ditto for the house, except Patriots like Tom McClintock.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Re: Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm
If the entire senate had to resign as a result of this, I'd be willing to take my chances with a fresh crop of shysters. Ditto for the house, except Patriots like Tom McClintock.
Patriots don't support Trump
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:04 pm

The revelation comes days after Kentucky's junior senator, a deficit hawk, opposed and delayed, according to congressional leader, a $100 billion stimulus package to combat COVID-19. Earlier this month, he was also the lone senator to oppose a bipartisan $8 billion deal to provide emergency coronavirus funding.

:lol:

Who
Not Dead Yet

Post by Who » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 pm

Damn fine investigative work, Lou
A Legend In His Own Mind

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Rand Paul on March 2nd wrote: "I mean, I fly all the time and I’m not cutting back on my flying... I was on a plane today,” he said. “I could be wrong and this could be really bad in two or three weeks or a month, but I’m hoping it’s not going to be. I’m not ready to buy all the toilet paper at Target.”
Biker must have read Ron Paul's Op-ed a few days ago.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/ron ... irus-hoax/

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:08 am

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:10 am

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:12 am

From the Ron Paul Institute...

"People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic. "

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... irus-hoax/
...yeah that says March 16th.. not a typo

necronomous
Vice President of the AnalHamster fan club

Post by necronomous » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:30 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm
Patriots don't support Trump
Or bernie