Officer let a massacre happen, gets over a 100 G's

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: Officer let a massacre happen, gets over a 100 G's

Post by Cassandros »

Ahh, name calling, the last bastion of someone who is caught spinning utter shit.

So you want me to post the complaint that is currently sealed? Damn you're funny.

But snarkiness and petty insults aside --> we all know that complaint will ultimately meet the same fate as GWs service records.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:33 am Ahh, name calling, the last bastion of someone who is caught spinning utter shit.

So you want me to post the complaint that is currently sealed? Damn you're funny.

But snarkiness and petty insults aside --> we all know that complaint will ultimately meet the same fate as GWs service records.
Can't post the complaint then? This is why I call you a dupe, you poor dupe. You have absolute faith in something you have never seen because the purple who tell you what to think have told you what to think. Try to think for yourself for just a moment and ask yourself why you cannot post the thing you claim to know about. Dupe.

Biden isn't appealing to the sc to try and hide things, he's simply saying go ahead and release it. Half the sc docket at this point is trump trying to hide things.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:37 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:33 am Ahh, name calling, the last bastion of someone who is caught spinning utter shit.

Can't post the complaint then? This is why I call you a dupe, you poor dupe. You have absolute faith in something you have never seen because the purple who tell you what to think have told you what to think. Try to think for yourself for just a moment and ask yourself why you cannot post the thing you claim to know about. Dupe.

Biden isn't appealing to the sc to try and hide things, he's simply saying go ahead and release it. Half the sc docket at this point is trump trying to hide things.
You name call because you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion and know you are caught spewing bullshit for all to read.

Biden is running for POTUS, I'd wager that is just about as important of a position as SCOTUS.

If you blue m&ms had any integrity, you would hold your team to the highest standards you insist the red team play by. But, sadly, integrity isn't emotional, and if it isn't emotional --> no one would fall for the bullshit.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:45 am

You name call because you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion and know you are caught spewing bullshit for all to read.

Biden is running for POTUS, I'd wager that is just about as important of a position as SCOTUS.

If you blue m&ms had any integrity, you would hold your team to the highest standards you insist the red team play by. But, sadly, integrity isn't emotional, and if it isn't emotional --> no one would fall for the bullshit.
I fully agree with Biden, release the alleged complaint and then examine why she changed her story. The only name I have called you is dupe, which is in fact simply accurate. You are however also retarded.

Do feel free to continue in your blind support of a self admitted pussy grabber accused by dozens of victims. It really enhances your outrage at a bullshut single accusation, and doesn't at all make you look like a hypocritical dimwit being spoon fed the party line.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It’s interesting to see how thorough the PBS NewsHour reporters were in trying to assess Tara Reade’s allegations against Joe Biden. They identified and “tried to contact nearly 200 former staffers.” They ultimately interviewed 74 people, including 62 women, who worked for Biden over the years. Some were mere interns, others system administrators, and some were senior aides. Their experience spanned from his first run for Senate in 1972 all the way to his time as vice-president. Twenty of them worked for Biden in the early 1990s, at the same time as Reade. No one corroborated her primary accusation or offered anything that could reasonably be described as supporting information.

The interviews revealed previously unreported details about the Biden office when Reade worked there, such as an account that she lost her job because of her poor performance, not as retaliation for lodging complaints about sexual harassment, as Reade has said.

Other recollections from former staffers corroborated things she has described publicly, such as Biden’s use of the Senate gym and a supervisor admonishing her for dressing inappropriately.

Overall, the people who spoke to the NewsHour described largely positive and gratifying experiences working for Biden, painting a portrait of someone who was ahead of his time in empowering women in the workplace.

By the very nature of the allegations, it’s impossible for Biden to disprove. Her story can be checked for consistency and plausibility, however, and obviously it would be buttressed if it were echoed by other people who worked in the office at the time or it appeared like a recognizable pattern of behavior. That’s why it’s relevant to talk to people from every period of Biden’s career even when they obviously have no knowledge of Reade.

It’s true that most people who have worked for Biden have little to no incentive to lend support to Reade, but when 200 people are contacted, you’d think at least a couple would be disgruntled or perhaps ex-Democrats who want Biden to lose in November. If he created a hostile workplace for women, the likelihood of this would be even higher.

None of the people interviewed said that they had experienced sexual harassment, assault or misconduct by Biden. All said they never heard any rumors or allegations of Biden engaging in sexual misconduct, until the recent assault allegation made by Tara Reade.

One thing that is striking about these results is that it’s well known that Biden is a very grabby kind of guy. He hasn’t exactly asked permission to put his hands on women, and this habit is well-documented in video footage over the years. He has publicly acknowledged that he’s behaved inappropriately in this respect and apologized for it.

“Social norms are changing,” he wrote. “I’ve heard what these women are saying. Politics to me has always been about making connections, but I will be more mindful about respecting personal space in the future.”

It’s certain that Biden has made women on his staff uncircumcized at times throughout his whole career, so we might expect that some interpreted it as sexual harassment. Yet, none did. Instead, they said this:

Female staffers who spent countless hours with Biden, including in one-on-one settings, like his small private office in the U.S. Capitol, known as a “hideaway,” said he never made passes at them or behaved in other ways that suggested sexual impropriety.

The takeaway is that Biden did not exhibit a pattern of behavior that supports Reade’s allegations. If her charges are true, it represented an aberration.

The second purpose of the interviews was to establish if the details of her story are consistent and plausible. In other words, setting aside what Biden might have done, could it have happened in the way she described? The responses raised serious doubts about this.

Reade’s attorney told the NewsHour that Reade recalls the assault happening “in a semiprivate area like an alcove” and that it was “somewhere between the Russell (building) and/or Capitol building.” He pointed out that survivors often have difficulty with specifics about trauma.

Numerous staffers have offered public skepticism that an assault could have taken place in the area between Biden’s offices in the Russell building and the Capitol. This is what PBS Newshour discovered, too.

Reade’s description aligns with other staffers’ recollections of Biden’s short indoor route between his office and the Capitol. It is a roughly 10-minute walk that consists of one flight of stairs and one long hallway inside the Russell Building, followed by a wide tunnel through which he could walk or take an internal subway train to the Capitol.

The layout of that route and building has not changed. A recent walk through that area showed the subway tunnel contains no out-of-view areas, like an alcove. The remaining portion of the route includes multiple stairwells as well as corridors lined with offices. It is a main thoroughfare for senators and staffers.

Some former staffers told the NewsHour that if Biden did assault Reade in any of these places, it would have been a brazen attack in an area with a high risk of being seen.

We’re talking about something that is alleged to have happened almost 30 years ago, so all appropriate caveats apply. Reporters can only do so much to investigate the charges. In this case, they cast the widest possible net to find any possible corroboration. They investigated the supposed crime scene. Nothing they discovered adds credence to Reade’s story.

They did find someone who said she was fired for cause and others who said she was justifiably reprimanded for dressing inappropriately, which is at odds with her story. She said she was ordered to serve drinks at a reception, and this was directly contradicted by veterans of Biden’s staff who said he always asked men to perform that task. She said this occurred at a fundraiser, but the general consensus was that staffers were consistently banned from attending fundraisers or doing campaign work.

There are many other questionable things about Reade’s past that I could mention, but my interest isn’t in trashing the alleged victim. I just want to highlight that some laudable reporting occurred here, and what they found should help put people’s minds at ease about the possibility that Biden is some kind of sexual predator like the current occupant of the White House.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/05/1 ... cusations/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Fine. Wash his balls. He's the best the dims got and he's roadkill.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:07 am

I fully agree with Biden, release the alleged complaint and then examine why she changed her story. The only name I have called you is dupe, which is in fact simply accurate. You are however also retarded.

Do feel free to continue in your blind support of a self admitted pussy grabber accused by dozens of victims. It really enhances your outrage at a bullshut single accusation, and doesn't at all make you look like a hypocritical dimwit being spoon fed the party line.
As of the end of April he was against releasing records, when did he flip/flop his position?

I guess he knows they have received the GW preservation guarantee so he is all in now? lol

Also, I know you can only operate in small thinking team-think echo chambers of my team v your team; so allow me remind you that I am not a trump fan. I have a strong feeling trumps job in this circus is to change the office of the President to that of a kingship. And the democrats are on board with it, hence why they ceded power with their half ass impeachment and why they are running biden --> a person with virtually every bad quality trump possesses, who is less coherent and whom openly says stupid shit like 'male students shouldn't get due process'.

But keep playing the clown mate, its at least mildly entertaining watching you indignantly attempt to suggest cow turds are simply 'road fudge'.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 pm

As of the end of April he was against releasing records, when did he flip/flop his position?

I guess he knows they have received the GW preservation guarantee so he is all in now? lol

Also, I know you can only operate in small thinking team-think echo chambers of my team v your team; so allow me remind you that I am not a trump fan. I have a strong feeling trumps job in this circus is to change the office of the President to that of a kingship. And the democrats are on board with it, hence why they ceded power with their half ass impeachment and why they are running biden --> a person with virtually every bad quality trump possesses, who is less coherent and whom openly says stupid shit like 'male students shouldn't get due process'.

But keep playing the clown mate, its at least mildly entertaining watching you indignantly attempt to suggest cow turds are simply 'road fudge'.
As always you have failed to read or understand what you posted, citing an article that directly contradicts the false claim you were trying to make.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:34 am

As always you have failed to read or understand what you posted, citing an article that directly contradicts the false claim you were trying to make.
Except it doesn't. Not even a little. Biden in the article tries to contradict it, and well... see below:

Exhibit A- "According to the Washington Post, Biden’s records from his time in the Senate are being held at the University of Delaware where they will be sealed until two years after Biden leaves public life."

Exhibit B- According to Biden any complaint against him would be at the The National Archives. But 'Biden continued to claim the records in Delaware contain nothing related to Reade, only sensitive information related to his work as a senator'.

So his work as a Senator are held in Delaware but somehow a complaint against him during that time isn't? A complaint, I might add, would be something most would consider "sensitive information"...

Yeah man, keep selling that road fudge. I am sure there are some people who will eat it up. But to the rest of us, it stinks like shit.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Except it doesn't. Not even a little. Biden in the article tries to contradict it, and well... see below:

Exhibit A- "According to the Washington Post, Biden’s records from his time in the Senate are being held at the University of Delaware where they will be sealed until two years after Biden leaves public life."

Exhibit B- According to Biden any complaint against him would be at the The National Archives. But 'Biden continued to claim the records in Delaware contain nothing related to Reade, only sensitive information related to his work as a senator'.

So his work as a Senator are held in Delaware but somehow a complaint against him during that time isn't? A complaint, I might add, would be something most would consider "sensitive information"...

Yeah man, keep selling that road fudge. I am sure there are some people who will eat it up. But to the rest of us, it stinks like shit.
Biden's personal stuff is held in one place, and will not be released until he's been dead a couple of years. Biden's public records, which would include things like complaints, are not held by the university of Delaware, they are held by the US government. Are you seriously suggesting he stole documents from the national archives and hid them at a university?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:55 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Biden's personal stuff is held in one place, and will not be released until he's been dead a couple of years. Biden's public records, which would include things like complaints, are not held by the university of Delaware, they are held by the US government. Are you seriously suggesting he stole documents from the national archives and hid them at a university?
Yeah, I am aware of what you and Biden are claiming. That doesn't make it true.

You can donated Senate records out of the NARA. What sense does it make to transfer all your records except a complaint filed against you which can be easily accessed and used against you?

That my friend is what you call 'road fudge'. I call it something else...

On a side note:
The thousands of records, a vast collection spanning more than 1,850 boxes, along with 415 gigabytes of electronic records, are still being curated, University of Delaware spokeswoman Andrea Boyle Tippett told The News Journal, part of the USA TODAY Network. The university expects the process to last until at least spring of 2021. University library curators are still cataloging the mass of documents, transcribing audio and coding files so that the collection can eventually be searchable.
That complaint, if it exist, wont exist for long. By Spring 2021 it will receive the GW preservation guarantee.

Ultimately its a nothing burger. But watching you get defensive and indignant is fun. Won't matter in the end, Biden is playing to lose, and will succeed at the endeavor like a good boy.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

It's kinda hard to believe even you are this retarded. I think surely you must at this point have realised your error and now you are doing your pathetic thing of trying to save face anyway. You cannot rob the national archives of a document, you can only take a copy. Is this a simple fact you wish to deny?

This would be a good time for you to reflect on our past conversations where you have been humiliated and ask yourself just how much your want to humiliate yourself this time around, you ignorant idiot. Do you honestly think you can steal documents from the national archive and 'hide' them in a public university for later release? Is that something that seems reasonable to your teeny tiny mind?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:25 amYou cannot rob the national archives of a document, you can only take a copy. Is this a simple fact you wish to deny?
Nicolas Cage is laughing at you.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Analhamster, just because you project your inadequacies onto others --> doesn't magically make you right.

Think about it: If what you said was true, all that embarrassing stuff Biden doesn't want released from Delaware would all be available and open season at the NARA.

Federal records may be destroyed or removed from Government custody only with the approval of the Archivist of the United States. (44 U.S.C. Chapter 33)

Also, maybe take you own advice... chief.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:02 am Analhamster, just because you project your inadequacies onto others --> doesn't magically make you right.

Think about it: If what you said was true, all that embarrassing stuff Biden doesn't want released from Delaware would all be available and open season at the NARA.

Federal records may be destroyed or removed from Government custody only with the approval of the Archivist of the United States. (44 U.S.C. Chapter 33)

So you think all the documents that exist in the world are in the archive? You are so dumb. The ones Biden is asking them to release would be, personal letters he has sent would not, think about it dummy.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:37 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:02 am Analhamster, just because you project your inadequacies onto others --> doesn't magically make you right.

So you think all the documents that exist in the world are in the archive? You are so dumb. The ones Biden is asking them to release would be, personal letters he has sent would not, think about it dummy.
Move them goal post son!! LOL!!!

His Senate records would go to the NARA, complaints to the EEOC also eventually go to the NARA.

Biden had his Senate records moved to Delaware, but you think that complaint was left behind?

Bitch, please. Stop projecting and take your own advice.
(Or you can try to reply to me without quoting me in hopes I don't notice. That way you can pretend like you "won" when clearly --> you didn't).
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 12:12 am

His Senate records would go to the NARA, complaints to the EEOC also eventually go to the NARA.

Biden had his Senate records moved to Delaware, but you think that complaint was left behind?

(Or you can try to reply to me without quoting me in hopes I don't notice. That way you can pretend like you "won" when clearly --> you didn't).
And now you're back to claiming Biden can raid the archives and destroy their copies? This is some quick flip flopping and self contradiction even for you.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 am

And now you're back to claiming Biden can raid the archives and destroy their copies? This is some quick flip flopping and self contradiction even for you.
Again, just because you claim something... doesn't make it true. My stance has never wavered despite your illogical, pathetic attempts to misdirect, misrepresent, and move the goal posts.

You claim NARA records can 'only be copied', but in reality: "Federal records may be destroyed or removed from Government custody only with the approval of the Archivist of the United States." (44 U.S.C. Chapter 33).

Biden moved his Senate records from NARA to Delaware, and it is entirely plausible that he took that complaint with him.

You are either a deliberate mouthpiece for blatant propaganda or being a tool for team-think politics. Either way, if you have any intellectual integrity remaining --> its time to walk away and admit defeat.

Personally I don't think your ego will allow it, but maybe for once you can prove me wrong.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Cassandros wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:24 am

Again, just because you claim something... doesn't make it true. My stance has never wavered despite your illogical, pathetic attempts to misdirect, misrepresent, and move the goal posts.

You claim NARA records can 'only be copied', but in reality: "Federal records may be destroyed or removed from Government custody only with the approval of the Archivist of the United States." (44 U.S.C. Chapter 33).

Biden moved his Senate records from NARA to Delaware, and it is entirely plausible that he took that complaint with him.

You are either a deliberate mouthpiece for blatant propaganda or being a tool for team-think politics. Either way, if you have any intellectual integrity remaining --> its time to walk away and admit defeat.

Personally I don't think your ego will allow it, but maybe for once you can prove me wrong.
You keep asserting that Biden took his records from the Senate to the U of Delaware but you are only getting it partly right. The records he took are not Senate records but personal records, such as speeches, position papers, photographs....
Actual Senate business that Biden was involved in is still with the Senate. Biden has asked for the Senate to release his records and the Senate says they can’t. If Reade filed a complaint with the Senate personnel office then that file would be in the Senate archives and not with Biden
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So you're saying the archivist of the United States destroyed all biden's records?

You are a moron. The article you posted laid it out for you, you're just to dumb to understand even what you post yourself.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

spudoc wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:34 am

You keep asserting that Biden took his records from the Senate to the U of Delaware but you are only getting it partly right. The records he took are not Senate records but personal records, such as speeches, position papers, photographs....
Actual Senate business that Biden was involved in is still with the Senate. Biden has asked for the Senate to release his records and the Senate says they can’t. If Reade filed a complaint with the Senate personnel office then that file would be in the Senate archives and not with Biden
Are you sure about that?

"Biden also said he worried that disclosing documents, including his confidential conversations with foreign leaders such as Russian President Vladimir Putin, “could really be taken out of context.” He emphasized that those documents are generally released when someone leaves public office."
Cite

Because private (presumed high level) discussions with foreign leaders like Putin doesn't seem like "personal records, such as speeches, position papers, photographs". And if they are, then a complaint against him seems well within the scope of something that would be "donated", as well as any memos of staff discussing said complaint (should they exist).
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:13 am

So you're saying the archivist of the United States destroyed all biden's records?

You are a moron. The article you posted laid it out for you, you're just to dumb to understand even what you post yourself.
More insults and pathetic attempts to misdirect and derail the conversation. That poor, fragile ego...

So, when did I say that? Be specific.

Also, here is a helpful Pro-tip: if you want to look at least semi-competent --> actually read the post you are quoting.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 am

More insults and pathetic attempts to misdirect and derail the conversation. That poor, fragile ego...

Also, here is a helpful Pro-tip: if you want to look at least semi-competent --> actually read the post you are quoting.
I really don't know what you're saying, hence the '?'. It changes post to post, you keep contradicting yourself. In order to argue your conspiracy theory that Biden has stolen the documents from the national archive and hidden them at a public university with the intention of having them published 2 years after he retires, by your own admissions then the archivist would have had to be in on it and assisting in the extremely odd conspiracy. Do you think that's the case, or do you think you were wrong with the initial contention?

Little recap for you - I began by mocking your blind faith in the contents of a complaint you've never seen and may not exist, pointing out that Biden has himself called for it to be released if it does. You responded by pointing to a different set of records, his personal records which are being catalogued at a university for release after he retires and would not contain the complaint, if it exists. Hilarity ensued. Wiggle away, you odd little cretin.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:10 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 am

I really don't know what you're saying, hence the '?'. It changes post to post, you keep contradicting yourself. In order to argue your conspiracy theory that Biden has stolen the documents from the national archive and hidden them at a public university with the intention of having them published 2 years after he retires, by your own admissions then the archivist would have had to be in on it and assisting in the extremely odd conspiracy. Do you think that's the case, or do you think you were wrong with the initial contention?

Little recap for you - I began by mocking your blind faith in the contents of a complaint you've never seen and may not exist, pointing out that Biden has himself called for it to be released if it does. You responded by pointing to a different set of records, his personal records which are being catalogued at a university for release after he retires and would not contain the complaint, if it exists. Hilarity ensued. Wiggle away, you odd little cretin.
I have literally said the same thing over and over again.

You, however, are all over the map. Hence why you cannot quote me, and instead choose to only make weak ass straw-man attempts, ad hominem attacks, project your insecurities, and try oh-so-hard to redirect the conversation away from reality.

The core of your bullshit comes from the lie that NARA records cannot be moved, they can only be copied. So naturally when I show you the actual rules that prove records can be moved you try to spin it yet again, making even more outlandish straw-man claims of which I have never once said.

So, let me say it AGAIN:
--Her complaint would have went to NARA.
--Bidens records were at NARA.
--These records include private (presumed high level) talks with foreign leaders like Putin.
--Biden 'donated' (read:moved) his records to Delaware and they are sealed.
--If high level talks were moved, its not outside the realm of reason to assume complaints made against him got moved as well.
--In addition to the complaint itself, memos of staff discussing and referencing said complaint would also be in those files moved.
--If the complaint, and related memos that discuss the complaint, were moved, of course Biden would be happy for people to search NARA for records that no longer exist there.

This is all basic stuff.

But go ahead and spin some more shit and call it 'road fudge'. Even though I am getting a little raw fucking you so hard I await your next round of Tom Foolery. I expect a new straw-man attempt peppered with a few childish insults and a nice holier-than-though attitude.

It is your go-to tactic after all (even when it continues to fail miserably).