O’Bama

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: O’Bama

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:40 am
Wut wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am
Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 am
FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:20 am]Let me introduce you to a guy by the name of Willie Clinton.

Heck, it even rubbed off on his wife.
you aren't honestly trying to compare the treatment that Trump has gotten the past 4 years to Bill Clinton are you?

Trump started his presidency with an investigation to see if he was a Russian Agent. Then an impeachment because of a phone call. And now they are going to investigate his response to a virus. what in the fuck did clinton go through? an impeachment trial over his admission of having sex with an intern in the white house? you're crazy.
That investigation started over a real estate deal. They found nothing so they moved on to a blow job.

Remember how many investigations there were of Benghazi?

Republicans did the same shit to Obama. It may seem like more on Trump but maybe it’s because he’s on your side or because of all the added on criticism for all the stupid shit he says.
yeah, i guess it just seems like more.
Trump also whines about how persecuted he is a lot.
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Wut wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:55 am
Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:40 am
Wut wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am
Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 am
FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:20 am]Let me introduce you to a guy by the name of Willie Clinton.

Heck, it even rubbed off on his wife.
you aren't honestly trying to compare the treatment that Trump has gotten the past 4 years to Bill Clinton are you?

Trump started his presidency with an investigation to see if he was a Russian Agent. Then an impeachment because of a phone call. And now they are going to investigate his response to a virus. what in the fuck did clinton go through? an impeachment trial over his admission of having sex with an intern in the white house? you're crazy.
That investigation started over a real estate deal. They found nothing so they moved on to a blow job.

Remember how many investigations there were of Benghazi?

Republicans did the same shit to Obama. It may seem like more on Trump but maybe it’s because he’s on your side or because of all the added on criticism for all the stupid shit he says.
yeah, i guess it just seems like more.
Trump also whines about how persecuted he is a lot.
And then initiates more of that shit by calling for and requiring all sorts of useless investigations of his opponents, the sort that he complains about when he's the subject.

Stupid whiner, the very sort of snowflake his supporters make fun of re: the lefties.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yes, let's look at a respectful GOP Senator have a go at it.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:57 pm Lets not forget that he did this during a high school commencement speech that was supposed to celebrate the accomplishments of teenagers. What a fucking asshole
Here's Trump at the Coast Guard commencement in 2017

Look at the way I've been treated lately especially by the media. No politician in history -- and I say this with great surety -- has been treated worse or more unfairly.

__

I've accomplished a tremendous amount in a very short time as President. Jobs pouring back in to our country. A brand-new Supreme Court justice -- who's going to be fantastic for 45 years -- [Applause] -- a historic investment in our military. Border crossings -- thank you to our General -- are down more than 70 percent in just a short period of time -- a total record, by the way, by a lot. [Applause] We've saved the Second Amendment, expanded service for our veterans -- we are going to take care of our veterans like they've never been taken care of before.

__
He goes on quite a bit like he's making a state of the Union address from there.

What an asshole, right biker?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

1) Trump claimed the press would downplay the crowd size
About 30,000 scouts showed up to the National Jamboree event, which happens every four years. Trump used that as the basis of an attack on the media he rolled out often during the campaign: that they’d underreport his crowds.

“Boy, you have a lot of people here. The press will say it's about 200 people. It looks like about 45,000 people. You set a record today,” Trump said at the beginning of his speech.

He wasn’t done. Throughout the speech, he repeatedly accused the media of not accurately representing crowd size at this speech or others before it. As he did at many 2016 campaign rallies, Trump repeatedly commanded camera crews to pan over the entire crowd.

“Turn those cameras back there, please,” he said. “By the way, what do you think the chances are that this incredible, massive crowd, record-setting, is going to be shown on television tonight? One percent or zero? The fake media will say, ‘President Trump spoke’ — you know what is — ‘President Trump spoke before a small crowd of Boy Scouts today.’ That's some — that is some crowd. Fake media. Fake news.”

The room was packed with thousands of Boy Scouts because the jamboree is a big event drawing crowds from all over the world. But Trump made it all about himself.

2) He joked about firing his health and human services secretary
Attorney General Jeff Sessions apparently isn’t the only one who needs to worry about job security in the White House these days. After running down a list of his Cabinet members who served in the Boy Scouts, Trump landed on US Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price.

Nodding to the tough vote to repeal Obamacare scheduled in the Senate Tuesday, Trump joked that he might just fire Price if the secretary couldn’t convince enough senators to vote for the bill.

“By the way, are you going to get the votes?” Trump asked Price. “He better get them. He better get them. Oh, he better. Otherwise, I'll say, ‘Tom, you're fired.’ I'll get somebody.”

Trump also named West Virginia Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, a key holdout on the Senate bill so far, saying Price “better get Sen. Capito” and others to vote for the repeal bill.

This came right after he talked about how many members of his Cabinet were Boy Scouts.

3) He suggested calling Washington “the sewer” instead of “the swamp”
“You know, I go to Washington and I see all these politicians, and I see the swamp, and it's not a good place,” Trump said. “In fact, today, I said we ought to change it from the word ‘swamp’ to the word ‘cesspool’ or perhaps to the word ‘sewer.’ But it's not good. Not good. And I see what's going on. And believe me, I'd much rather be with you, that I can tell you.”

4) He revisited election night, or “that night with the maps”
Boy Scouts were also treated to a crash course on Electoral College Math 101, state by state. Then Trump thanked an audience composed largely of children too young to vote for voting for him.

“But you remember that incredible night with the maps, and the Republicans are red and the Democrats are blue, and that map was so red it was unbelievable. And they didn't know what to say,” he said.

Trump then claimed that winning the electoral vote was much more difficult than Clinton’s achievement of winning the popular vote. Then the president literally ticked down a list of states that he won.

And you know we have a tremendous disadvantage in the Electoral College — popular vote is much easier. Because New York, California, Illinois — you have to practically run the East Coast. And we did. We won Florida. We won South Carolina. We won North Carolina. We won Pennsylvania. We won and won. So when they said there is no way to victory, there is no way to 270, I went to Maine four times because it’s one vote, and we won. But we won — one vote. I went there because I kept hearing we’re at 269. But then Wisconsin came in. Many, many years — Michigan came in. And we worked hard there.

5) He told a rambling story including a cocktail party with “the hottest people in New York”
The oddest thing about Trump’s speech was its attempt to combine platitudes about the Boy Scouts with his usual red-meat rally applause lines. Occasionally it veered off the rails entirely. After talking about the importance of momentum to success, Trump started in on an anecdote about a developer who built a successful company, then sold it, then got bored in retirement:

He got bored with this life of yachts, and sailing, and all of the things he did in the South of France and other places. You won't get bored, right? You know, truthfully, you're workers. You'll get bored too, believe me.

And the developer bought back the company and failed badly, Trump said:

And I saw him at a cocktail party. And it was very sad because the hottest people in New York were at this party. It was the party of Steve Ross — Steve Ross, who was one of the great people. He came up and discovered, really founded Time Warner, and he was a great guy. He had a lot of successful people at the party.

And I was doing well, so I got invited to the party. I was very young. And I go in, but I'm in the real estate business, and I see a hundred people, some of whom I recognize, and they're big in the entertainment business.

And I see sitting in the corner was a little old man who was all by himself. Nobody was talking to him.

Trump eventually got back to his point — the developer lost his momentum, and so couldn’t succeed — but it was a long, rambling anecdote that was, to say the least, a little out of place at a gathering of Boy Scouts where past presidents usually talked about things like duty, honor, and perseverance.

https://www.vox.com/2017/7/25/16024928/ ... ree-speech
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

These messages brought to you by our agent at the Kremlin in Moscow..........CaptQueef. Thank you, I love to be buttfucked.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumpy's balls hurt when you simply repeat what comes out of Trumps mouth.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm
Wut wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:25 pm
Biker wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:57 pm Lets not forget that he did this during a high school commencement speech that was supposed to celebrate the accomplishments of teenagers. What a fucking asshole
Here's Trump at the Coast Guard commencement in 2017

Look at the way I've been treated lately especially by the media. No politician in history -- and I say this with great surety -- has been treated worse or more unfairly.

__

I've accomplished a tremendous amount in a very short time as President. Jobs pouring back in to our country. A brand-new Supreme Court justice -- who's going to be fantastic for 45 years -- [Applause] -- a historic investment in our military. Border crossings -- thank you to our General -- are down more than 70 percent in just a short period of time -- a total record, by the way, by a lot. [Applause] We've saved the Second Amendment, expanded service for our veterans -- we are going to take care of our veterans like they've never been taken care of before.

__
He goes on quite a bit like he's making a state of the Union address from there.

What an asshole, right biker?
Yes, anyone that uses a commencement address as a political soapbox is an asshole
I agree with you and I’m SURE you posted your objections to Trump’s commencement speeches in the past.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:38 pm Flumpy's balls hurt when you simply repeat what comes out of Trumps mouth.
He’s been getting a bit defensive over his man-baby Trump.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:38 pm Flumpy's balls hurt when you simply repeat what comes out of Trumps mouth.
He’s been getting a bit defensive over his man-baby Trump.
Also a bit obsessed with me, Flumpy really has stepped up his gaslighting and projection.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Don't leave out funerals.

And fake, racist accents.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

but it was a long, rambling anecdote that was, to say the least, a little out of place at a gathering of Boy Scouts where past presidents usually talked about things like duty, honor, and perseverance.
Well, he couldn't talk about the first two, 'cause he doesn't know what they are.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:52 pm
but it was a long, rambling anecdote that was, to say the least, a little out of place at a gathering of Boy Scouts where past presidents usually talked about things like duty, honor, and perseverance.
Well, he couldn't talk about the first two, 'cause he doesn't know what they are.
you would think a 3 year investigation and an impeachment hearing would have proved that out, wouldn't you?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:57 pm
you would think a 3 year investigation and an impeachment hearing would have proved that out, wouldn't you?
No I wouldn't, not when I have Moscow Mitch and AG Barr lovingly licking his balls.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:06 pm
No I wouldn't, not when I have Moscow Mitch and AG Barr lovingly licking his balls.
wow. great post.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:07 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:06 pm
wow. great post.
Thanks!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It would have been nice to have some witnesses or evidence presented at the impeachment trial.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

The level of D.T. Barnum ball-washing by Flumper is nothing short of spectacular.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

DandyDon wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:50 am The level of D.T. Barnum ball-washing by Flumper is nothing short of spectacular.
when do you dummies meet to come up with some fresh smack? the "ball washing" thing has been used more than nancy pelosi's botox treatments.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Lefties get upset if you are not constantly insulting Trump or his administration. Anything short of 100% attack mode is "ballwashing" and "taint licking".
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:36 am The Lefties get upset if you are not constantly insulting Trump or his administration. Anything short of 100% attack mode is "ballwashing" and "taint licking".
You're not in Virginia, are you Cheese? Just want to make sure your potatoes are safe.
wut?