O’Bama

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

O’Bama

Post by Who »

Fucks with Trump every chance he gets,
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: O’Bama

Post by DandyDon »

It's so easy. That Trump pandemic plan thats so much better than Obama's? Its Obama's. :lol:

Ball lickers, please chime in and tell us how it ain't so. Maybe afterwards, you could explain how you debase yourself so easily.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Who wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:51 am Fucks with Trump every chance he gets,
Actually, Obama has done a pretty good job at keeping his mouth shut for the last 3 years.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:07 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nobody ever claimed Trump to be a great speaker. Your Messiah, on the other hand...
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:25 pm Nobody ever claimed Trump to be a great speaker. Your Messiah, on the other hand...
The difference is that one has to search for Obama failing at speaking whereas with trump all you have to do is pick a day, any day.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:12 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:25 pm Nobody ever claimed Trump to be a great speaker. Your Messiah, on the other hand...
The difference is that one has to search for Obama failing at speaking whereas with trump all you have to do is pick a day, any day.
obama's whole career was pretty much based on his ability to speak. he was good at it and it paid off.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:34 pm
obama's whole career was pretty much based on his ability to speak. he was good at it and it paid off.
I’d say his career was based on intelligent thought translated into eloquent speech.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:39 pm
I’d say his career was based on intelligent thought translated into eloquent speech.
well, he was appealing to the democrats, so that's not setting the bar too high.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:46 pm
Wut wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:39 pm
well, he was appealing to the democrats, so that's not setting the bar too high.
That’s great coming from a trump supporter. The bar with his supporters is buried underground.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:54 pm
That’s great coming from a trump supporter. The bar with his supporters is buried underground.
i'm not a trump supporter. i'm a republican.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:42 pm
same thing traitor
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:42 pm
Lol, sure thing. Trump is the Republican Party now so he’s your party.
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:47 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:51 am Fucks with Trump every chance he gets,
Actually, Obama has done a pretty good job at keeping his mouth shut for the last 3 years.
Kept up his part of the tradition. Chump never did.

But Obama knows you don't wrestle with pigs.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Barry is trying to do his part. He knows Joe is a dead fish and needs help so he's getting his jabs in where he can. Obama is still the best thing the Dems got going right now so he is just trying to use whatever influence he may have left with the American populace. Plus, it helps that the media right now is begging for Barry, or anybody of note really, to talk bad about Trump. As November gets closer I expect we'll see Barry get a bit more aggressive in his critiques.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that the democrats will have one more trick up their sleeve to try to bury Trump before November. Some sex scandal or tax thing. I have never seen a party this desperate to take someone down.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:57 am i'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that the democrats will have one more trick up their sleeve to try to bury Trump before November. Some sex scandal or tax thing. I have never seen a party this desperate to take someone down.
Kinda like the Rethugs were desperate to take down Hilary, even when Obama beat her. And then their desperation to keep Obama from a second term.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:32 am Barry is trying to do his part. He knows Joe is a dead fish and needs help so he's getting his jabs in where he can. Obama is still the best thing the Dems got going right now so he is just trying to use whatever influence he may have left with the American populace. Plus, it helps that the media right now is begging for Barry, or anybody of note really, to talk bad about Trump. As November gets closer I expect we'll see Barry get a bit more aggressive in his critiques.
Standard operating procedure. I'm sure Reagan campaigning for George H. W. helped him a lot!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:01 am
Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:57 am i'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that the democrats will have one more trick up their sleeve to try to bury Trump before November. Some sex scandal or tax thing. I have never seen a party this desperate to take someone down.
Kinda like the Rethugs were desperate to take down Hilary, even when Obama beat her. And then their desperation to keep Obama from a second term.
it has been non stop for 4 years now. from the moment he was elected until now and probably thru november. one cooked up scandal to try to pin on him after another. i'm not talking about just rumor bullshit going around like a birth certificate story. i'm talking about full blown investigations. impeachment. and now trying to pin a virus on him. i have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. to any president.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:07 am
it has been non stop for 4 years now. from the moment he was elected until now and probably thru november. one cooked up scandal to try to pin on him after another. i'm not talking about just rumor bullshit going around like a birth certificate story. i'm talking about full blown investigations. impeachment. and now trying to pin a virus on him. i have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. to any president.
Well, you've never seen a President like Trump either.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:07 am
Let me introduce you to a guy by the name of Willie Clinton.

Heck, it even rubbed off on his wife.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:20 am]Let me introduce you to a guy by the name of Willie Clinton.

you aren't honestly trying to compare the treatment that Trump has gotten the past 4 years to Bill Clinton are you?

Trump started his presidency with an investigation to see if he was a Russian Agent. Then an impeachment because of a phone call. And now they are going to investigate his response to a virus. what in the fuck did clinton go through? an impeachment trial over his admission of having sex with an intern in the white house? you're crazy.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 am
FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:20 am]Let me introduce you to a guy by the name of Willie Clinton.

you aren't honestly trying to compare the treatment that Trump has gotten the past 4 years to Bill Clinton are you?

Trump started his presidency with an investigation to see if he was a Russian Agent. Then an impeachment because of a phone call. And now they are going to investigate his response to a virus. what in the fuck did clinton go through? an impeachment trial over his admission of having sex with an intern in the white house? you're crazy.
That investigation started over a real estate deal. They found nothing so they moved on to a blow job.

Remember how many investigations there were of Benghazi?

Republicans did the same shit to Obama. It may seem like more on Trump but maybe it’s because he’s on your side or because of all the added on criticism for all the stupid shit he says.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:31 am
Flumper wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 am

That investigation started over a real estate deal. They found nothing so they moved on to a blow job.

Remember how many investigations there were of Benghazi?

Republicans did the same shit to Obama. It may seem like more on Trump but maybe it’s because he’s on your side or because of all the added on criticism for all the stupid shit he says.
yeah, i guess it just seems like more.