Trump Administration to End National Guard COVID Deployments One Day Before GI Bill Benefits Kick In

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Trump Administration to End National Guard COVID Deployments One Day Before GI Bill Benefits Kick In

Post by beagleboy »

Who said the Afghanistan war is over?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: Trump Administration to End National Guard COVID Deployments One Day Before GI Bill Benefits Kick In

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:50 pm Who said the Afghanistan war is over?
So anyway, you're taking the position that our objection to this move is because we want troops deployed and not because he's screwing troops out of benefits?
wut?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Wut wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:01 pm
So anyway, you're taking the position that our objection to this move is because we want troops deployed and not because he's screwing troops out of benefits?
What solution does the title indicate would alleviate the screwing of troops out of benefits?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:04 pm
What solution does the title indicate would alleviate the screwing of troops out of benefits?
Ok, I concede, you win. Us evil democrats love to have troops deployed ONE EXTRA DAY so that Trump doesn't fuck the troops out of benefits they would have earned if he didn't intentionally arrange for them to miss out on those benefits.

You really got us there buddy, great argument!
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The guy went senile a few years back, you gotta keep it simple for him, try to pin down what he thinks is going on. Caps may help him see the questions.

BEAGLE: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ARGUING HERE?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Wut wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:10 pm
Ok, I concede, you win. Us evil democrats love to have troops deployed ONE EXTRA DAY so that Trump doesn't fuck the troops out of benefits they would have earned if he didn't intentionally arrange for them to miss out on those benefits.

You really need to take a break from the internet.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:11 pm The guy went senile a few years back, you gotta keep it simple for him, try to pin down what he thinks is going on. Caps may help him see the questions.

BEAGLE: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ARGUING HERE?
Oh good, you are obsessing with me again.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:14 pm
Wut wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:10 pm

You really need to take a break from the internet.
You're right, when people take positions this absurd, it is time to walk away.
wut?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

beagleboy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:03 pm Nothing makes Dems happy like the military being deployed.
A normal person would look at this point and realize it's sort of a joke. On UJ it's cause for a meltdown, demands for clarification, comparisons to 20 year old policy decisions (which had bi-partisan support) and name calling. Probably end up with AH turning into another 30 page thread about how this proves his superiority and everyone is obsessed with him.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Reminds me of the time I said we should outlaw washing hands with soap because germs could build a resistance to soap and someone went on a meltdown about how soap kills germs differently than alcohol. The internet just isn't for some people.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:20 am
Antknot wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:54 am
Wut wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:33 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:03 pm Nothing makes Dems happy like the military being deployed.
Remind me again which party president started the two wars we are still in?
I thought Saudi Arabia had a sheik.
Saudi Arabia didn't capture control of the US Military till Trump was elected.
They were responsible for 9 / 11. Most of those fuckers were Saudi.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Wut wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 pm
You're saying Bush was beholden to the Saudis then? That's a serious accusation.
Anothe example of willful democratic blindness. The Saudis were most if not all of the 9/11 fuckers
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:06 pm
You're sQaying Bush was beholden to the Saudis then? That's a serious accusation.
Anothe example of willful democratic blindness. The Saudis were most if not all of the 9/11 fuckers
Or its an example of Republicans deflecting the blame for Bush taking us into war.
wut?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Wut wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:43 pm
You're sQaying Bush was beholden to the Saudis then? That's a serious accusation.
Or its an example of Republicans deflecting the blame for Bush taking us into war.
Sorry , I missed the history revision. I thought the democrats in congress were ok with it.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:35 am

Sorry , I missed the history revision. I thought the democrats in congress were ok with it.
History revision?

Wait, was Bush not president then?
wut?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Wut wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 pm

History revision?

You seem to think only Bush was behind the war. I remember congress and a bunch of allies being involved in the decision.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Halliburton was all for it
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 pm
Wut wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 pm

History revision?

You seem to think only Bush was behind the war. I remember congress and a bunch of allies being involved in the decision.
No, i dont think it was omly Bush but it was Bush and his people selling his claim of a threat to the world from iraq, wasn't it? The buck stops with the President anyway, no?
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Cheney did it. I saw the movie.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:01 pm Cheney did it. I saw the movie.
Cheney should have probably gone to jail.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If The Vice President does it, it's not illegal (If you're a Republican)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:37 pm If The Vice President does it, it's not illegal (If you're a Republican)
I honestly believe that Cheney will go to his grave and not think that he did anything wrong. I think he is convinced that he did the right thing and his methods don't matter and that history will prove he was right (about taking out Saddam and letting Iraq create its own democratically elected government).
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:37 pm If The Vice President does it, it's not illegal (If you're a Republican)
Spiro Agnew is on line 1.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Yeah? How long was his prison sentence?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:37 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Yeah? How long was his prison sentence?
fuck if i know. i assume there wasn't one.