Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

Post by DandyDon »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:51 am
Stapes wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:48 am
Flumper wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:59 am i just googled it and every single story i saw stated that Trump (and Pence) were never briefed about it. Why do yall make something sound so sinister when Trump never even knew about it?
of course he was briefed on it what the fuck do you think he's doing up there? Come on guy you need to take those blinders off
i was just explaining what i read, skimming a few articles. they were pretty clear about that point, though. i think one of them said that the intelligence gets hundreds of things a day and they have to filter them out on which ones to brief the president on. it said this one didn't meet that test.
The best people.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

Post by Animal »

DandyDon wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:19 am
So you just dont pay attention, or you just don't care... or both. A quick Google search returns About 2,390,000 results on a search of "Russian military intelligence secretly offered money to Taliban forces".
pay attention to what? i'm not on a bunch of looney political websites, if that's what you mean. i don't subscribe to twitter feeds that send me propoganda bullshit all day. I just listen to the news when other things aren't going on. i was building gates most of the morning and went by the office a few hours this afternoon. but i don't think i have seen any news in a couple of days. they haven't interrupted any broadcasts on the tv tonight with breaking news that the president is guilty of treason.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:59 am i just googled it and every single story i saw stated that Trump (and Pence) were never briefed about it. Why do yall make something sound so sinister when Trump never even knew about it?
of course he was briefed on it what the fuck do you think he's doing up there? Come on guy you need to take those blinders off
i was just explaining what i read, skimming a few articles. they were pretty clear about that point, though. i think one of them said that the intelligence gets hundreds of things a day and they have to filter them out on which ones to brief the president on. it said this one didn't meet that test.
So having settled on the extremely pathetic defense of trump not knowing about his own intelligence briefings (not true, but staggeringly weak if it were) every article you 'skimmed' confirmed your belief. Strange how that works isn't it. This is why you are so ignorant and ill informed, it's a mental defect. Think of this as a learning opportunity and read any actual news article on it more carefully.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 am
So having settled on the extremely pathetic defense of trump not knowing about his own intelligence briefings (not true, but staggeringly weak if it were) every article you 'skimmed' confirmed your belief. Strange how that works isn't it. This is why you are so ignorant and ill informed, it's a mental defect. Think of this as a learning opportunity and read any actual news article on it more carefully.
unlike your dumb fucking ass, i don't read a news article with a "preconfirmed" belief. And I don't scour the internet for "news" that supports my lopsided view of what I want the world to be like. Grow the fuck up and stop poisoning your brain with all this shit.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:29 pm
unlike your dumb fucking ass, i don't read a news article with a "preconfirmed" belief. And I don't scour the internet for "news" that supports my lopsided view of what I want the world to be like. Grow the fuck up and stop poisoning your brain with all this shit.

It's not the news that supports a lopsided view or a preconfirmed belief.

It's just called the news. It really isn't complicated. You righties are the delusional ones. All news is fake, education is fake, science is fake,. You're all literally retarded human beings
I blame Biker.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

MOD FIGHT! :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:40 pm

It's just called the news. It really isn't complicated. You righties are the delusional ones. All news is fake, education is fake, science is fake,. You're all literally retarded human beings
Let me just give you a small hint. If you read a "news" article and it says in that article that President Trump was briefed in March on Russia paying to have our troops killed, then what you are reading isn't news. Its propoganda. Plain and simple.

Could it turn out later that facts emerge that prove he was briefed? Absolutely. But right now those facts don't exist.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:59 pm

Let me just give you a small hint. If you read a "news" article and it says in that article that President Trump was briefed in March on Russia paying to have our troops killed, then what you are reading isn't news. Its propoganda. Plain and simple.

Could it turn out later that facts emerge that prove he was briefed? Absolutely. But right now those facts don't exist.
Even Faux says it's true.

It's news, but if there's any chance it might not be true, then the news has an obligation to report that possibility. And if they don't, and later it's found to be untrue, then they'll deserve doubt for any of their future reporting.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:59 pm

The Trump admin isn't denying that the Russians posted a bounty on American troops.

Trump denies he was told about it.

Trump is a proven compulsive liar and cannot be taken at his word.

If he was not told about it, there's a serious problem in his administration if they are withholding this type of intelligence from him.

Now that he's been briefed by the New York Times about it, what is he going to do about it?

I see in his Twitter feed that he's critical of everyone but Russia.
wut?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

I see in his Twitter feed that he's critical of everyone but Russia.
Especially our actual allies.
Now that he's been briefed by the New York Times about it, what is he going to do about it?
"Mr. Puke-in, can I please say something not-so-good about you now?"
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Thank goodness for quality mods
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:43 pm
And even if it were true that they weren't told, if the Russians did it and no one informed them, what does that say about this administration?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You've literally done just that you delusional dimwit.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

"If I don't read the brief, then there's nothing in the brief. I told my people to scale back the briefs."
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

DandyDon wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:43 pm
"If I don't read the brief, then there's nothing in the brief. I told my people to scale back the briefs."
Trump when they had the briefing

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I'd love to see Treason 45's reaction to that
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

June 29, 2020

The Honorable John Ratcliffe

Director of National Intelligence

Office of the Director of National Intelligence

Washington, DC 20511

The Honorable Gina Haspel

Director

Central Intelligence Agency

Washington, D.C. 20505

Dear Director Ratcliffe and Director Haspel,

As you know, since the origin of the intelligence community, one of its primary purposes has always been force protection. A key priority of our intelligence community in Afghanistan is protecting our forces. And to that end, the community has apparently come upon very disturbing intelligence.

On Friday, press reports alleged that, according to American intelligence officials, Russian military intelligence secretly offered Taliban-connected militants bounties for killing American and coalition troops in Afghanistan.

Press reports also state that the White House National Security Council and other key Administration officials were aware of this intelligence in late March and that the President was briefed. However, although an interagency meeting was reportedly held to discuss potential responses including formal diplomatic complaints and sanctions, no action has been taken for three months. The President now denies being briefed, but the Administration has not denied the existence of the intelligence.

The questions that arise are: was the President briefed, and if not, why not, and why was Congress not briefed.

Congress and the country need answers now. I therefore request an interagency brief for all House Members immediately. Congress needs to know what the intelligence community knows about this significant threat to American troops and our allies and what options are available to hold Russia accountable.

The Administration’s disturbing silence and inaction endanger the lives of our troops and our coalition partners. The President’s refusal to stand up to the Russians also jeopardizes lives in the region, as the Afghan government and the United States are engaged in critical peace negotiations with the Taliban.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent priority for America’s national security.

Sincerely,

NANCY PELOSI

Speaker of the House
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe they were still upset about the free stinger missiles we gave to their enemies.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:21 pm Maybe they were still upset about the free stinger missiles we gave to their enemies.
But Trump said Russia is our friend and he believes Putin
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:21 pm Friends please hear!! Never in my days has i see Such lie!! My fat ther and i, who as many on this website know are u s especial Forces colonel and leftenant do beg u know , that the “”Taliban”” is defunct! Brave and stalwart I S A F comrades have made sure. I vouchsafe with my life and you will Rest assured - nothing is to see here.
:mrgreen:
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Well whaddaya know... The Taliban bounties briefing this afternoon at the WH is for Rs only. Got to get on the same page to figure out what BS to tell the rest of the country.

At least until Trump undermines it the next day. If the Dems had a spine, they would show up and storm the room.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump cancelled the talks with Taliban in Sept of 2019.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49642655
"We had a meeting scheduled. It was my idea and it was my idea to terminate it. I didn't even discuss it with anyone else," Mr Trump said as he departed the White House for a political rally in North Carolina.

On Monday, the top US negotiator said there was a peace deal "in principle".

As part of the proposal the US would have withdrawn 5,400 troops within 20 weeks, in return for Taliban guarantees that Afghanistan would never again be used as a base for terrorism.

The Taliban is now in control of more territory than at any point before the 2001 US-led invasion. They have refused to hold direct talks with the Afghan government until a timetable for US troop withdrawals is finalised.

More context from that day:

Bolton resigned

IG Atkinson made report to House and Senate Intel committees about whistleblower report that led to impeachment
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I feel bad that you guys don't get to have your president be a traitor. I know how badly you hoped for it. Maybe next time.