Patriots

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Patriots

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:28 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:24 am
Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:19 am do you realize how stupid all of that sounds? all of your proof only proves the rumor.
Dude....how do you get through life being so dumb?
help me along then. point out the part that proves the russians paid bounties to kill american troops.
Here's the part flumper. Your president was given credible evidence and instead of ordering an investigation and possible retaliations he has done NOTHING!!!!!

There is everything there and they can put the pieces together but he is sitting on it doing NOTHING while soldiers are being targeted for money......don't you get it?? Does somebody have to slap you to wake you the fuck up?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 am
Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:19 am do you realize how stupid all of that sounds? all of your proof only proves the rumor.
help me along then. point out the part that proves the russians paid bounties to kill american troops.
Here's the part flumper. Your president was given credible evidence and instead of ordering an investigation and possible retaliations he has done NOTHING!!!!!

There is everything there and they can put the pieces together but he is sitting on it doing NOTHING while soldiers are being targeted for money......don't you get it?? Does somebody have to slap you to wake you the fuck up?
Here's the part stapes. your president has people that gather tons of intelligence and they carefully vet it to make sure its true and reliable and until that happens they don't talk about it publicly unless there is a leak. do you get it?? Does somebody have to slap you to wake you the fuck up?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:37 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 am

Here's the part stapes. your president has people that gather tons of intelligence and they carefully vet it to make sure its true and reliable and until that happens they don't talk about it publicly unless there is a leak. do you get it?? Does somebody have to slap you to wake you the fuck up?
its already been vetted....its already been proven reliable.....The Whitehouse did nothing..lol
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:47 am
sure.....that's what's happening....lol
if you have uncovered some evidence that proves it happened (the russians paid bounties) then point it out. or maybe point out the level of rumor that you can collect from taliban informants that rise to the level of imposing sanctions on Russia.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

The speed of accusation is much, MUCH faster than the speed of investigation... especially since the dawning of social media.

When someone seethes with hate it takes nothing more than rumor to make that person jump on the bandwagon and act like its fact.

Red m&ms did it with Obama, Blues do it with Trump.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:35 am The speed of accusation is much, MUCH faster than the speed of investigation... especially since the dawning of social media.

When someone seethes with hate it takes nothing more than rumor to make that person jump on the bandwagon and act like its fact.

Red m&ms did it with Obama, Blues do it with Trump.
This isn't rumor you schmucks. They've been investigating it for over a year putting the pieces together. The White House has known about it since January.
Last edited by Stapes on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Do any of you read? Do you take the time and find out what's actually going on? Do a little research.... Some multiple articles...... Sit down and actually read the New York times article and cross-reference it. No you just come in here with your uninformed opinions and post them as facts.
I blame Biker.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:04 am Do any of you read? Do you take the time and find out what's actually going on? Do a little research.... Some multiple articles...... Sit down and actually read the New York times article and cross-reference it. No you just come in here with your uninformed opinions and post them as facts.
When you are asked for your source of a claim, your response is do your own research aka I’m making this shit up.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:04 am Do any of you read? Do you take the time and find out what's actually going on? Do a little research.... Some multiple articles...... Sit down and actually read the New York times article and cross-reference it. No you just come in here with your uninformed opinions and post them as facts.
and once again you post nothing. not one bit of evidence. Not one detail. Nothing.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I'll give the Dims and most media credit: they are persistent and relentless in their drive to make something stick.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Nothing there right traitors? I'll give you credit. Your ability to ignore the obvious is consistent.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:35 pm Nothing there right traitors? I'll give you credit. Your ability to ignore the obvious is consistent.
^ nothing.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Trumps at the calling it a hoax phase, so they call it a hoax. When he gets to the excuses phase, they'll parrot the excuses. Bunch of fucking traitors, seriously. It's sickening.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm Trumps at the calling it a hoax phase, so they call it a hoax. When he gets to the excuses phase, they'll parrot the excuses. Bunch of fucking traitors, seriously. It's sickening.
i'm not calling it a hoax. I'm saying that there were some rumors. They chased down everything they could to see if there was any truth to the rumors and nothing was found. In fact, I think they were still in that process when someone leaked it out. So, IMO, it wasn't a hoax. It was just some intel that they couldn't confirm and probably was bad intel.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:25 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm Trumps at the calling it a hoax phase, so they call it a hoax. When he gets to the excuses phase, they'll parrot the excuses. Bunch of fucking traitors, seriously. It's sickening.
i'm not calling it a hoax. I'm saying that there were some rumors. They chased down everything they could to see if there was any truth to the rumors and nothing was found. In fact, I think they were still in that process when someone leaked it out. So, IMO, it wasn't a hoax. It was just some intel that they couldn't confirm and probably was bad intel.
And your source for this is..?

Back in reality they found cash and have evidence from interrogations. Trump ignored it, the agencies didn't.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:43 pm

Back in reality they found cash and have evidence from interrogations. Trump ignored it, the agencies didn't.
they found cash and have some statements from some taliban guys. they have no idea if the taliban guys are truthful or not and that's the problem.

they found cash in Saddam Hussein's palace, does that mean the russians paid bounties to them?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:49 pm

they found cash and have some statements from some taliban guys. they have no idea if the taliban guys are truthful or not and that's the problem.

they found cash in Saddam Hussein's palace, does that mean the russians paid bounties to them?
going by your "gut feelings" and the "I heard" somewhere bullshit? There is way more to it than some Taliban guys moron.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You understand they found the cash, then inquired into the source of it right? And the answer they got was Russia, posting bounties on US lives.

How about this, traitor, since trump is still at the denial phase, and you are all in on that, can you state now that if the congressional inquiries reveal it is credible you will call trump a traitor for ignoring it?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 pm

You understand they found the cash, then inquired into the source of it right? And the answer they got was Russia, posting bounties on US lives.

How about this, traitor, since trump is still at the denial phase, and you are all in on that, can you state now that if the congressional inquiries reveal it is credible you will call trump a traitor for ignoring it?
:lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Gotta wait and see what the orders are before you know what you think eh? Fucking traitor.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:03 pm Gotta wait and see what the orders are before you know what you think eh? Fucking traitor.
do you loons get paid every time you post the word "traitor"? wtf is up with that? :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

What else would you call someone who'd sell out their country for their party. It's pathetic.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:34 pm What else would you call someone who'd sell out their country for their party. It's pathetic.
a Democrat.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I don't see the democrats betraying their country, just you, your representatives and your 'president'. Fucking traitor.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:40 pm I don't see the democrats betraying their country, just you, your representatives and your 'president'. Fucking traitor.
Time to get your eyes checked then you fucking Limey.
Last edited by Whackov on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.