Won't be long now!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: Won't be long now!

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:20 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:14 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:11 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:54 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:42 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Factually untrue.

Unless, like most misguided democrats, you're talking about the meaningless popular vote, which is is meaningless and is not what decides elections. You guys cling to pointless things.
Absolutely and indisputably true, despite what you may want to believe. I'm not arguing the electoral college, the discussion was whether there is a democratic majority. While there are independent swing voters who may switch depending on the candidates, the votes that are meaningless and don't matter are on the side of the democrats.
Fixed it for you. Because what you consider "absolutely and indisputably true".... isn't.
let's see your proof of what you claim.
It's not about claims. It's about facts. And here's your proof: https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/ ... /president
You stated that it was untrue that the democrat candidate won 6 of the last 7 popular votes, your link doesn't support your claim.
No, I stated that it was untrue that the democrat candidate won 6 of the last 7 votes. Which my link supports, as evidenced by the fact that Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife did not become our 44th President.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:12 am
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:07 am Why would the democrats have voted for the republican?
because they are texans. they loved him as the governor. why else? you don't have to vote for your party candidate.
But according to your theory, if that many democrats were voting for Bush, less republicans would have shown up to vote because their votes weren't necessary.
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I think Stormy Daniels ex-John is going to get his ass handed to him
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:23 am
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:07 am Why would the democrats have voted for the republican?
because they are texans. they loved him as the governor. why else? you don't have to vote for your party candidate.
But according to your theory, if that many democrats were voting for Bush, less republicans would have shown up to vote because their votes weren't necessary.
people do have to also go vote for other candidates for other things. so while you are there you have to vote for that, too.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:30 am
people do have to also go vote for other candidates for other things. so while you are there you have to vote for that, too.
So now you're saying that republicans show up anyway? Does that mean they'll show up to vote for lower level elections and while there they will vote in the presidential election so they're not actually reducing their vote because of their vote not being necessary or meaningful?
You've lost me here.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:40 am
So now you're saying that republicans show up anyway? Does that mean they'll show up to vote for lower level elections and while there they will vote in the presidential election so they're not actually reducing their vote because of their vote not being necessary or meaningful?
You've lost me here.
i'm beginning to think this might be above you.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 am
Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:40 am
You've lost me here.
i'm beginning to think this might be above you.
That's fine, I continue to think your ideas are unfounded nonsense.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:01 am That's fine, I continue to think your ideas are unfounded nonsense.
i am going to bet that the big picture has soaked in more than you realize right now.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 am
Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:01 am That's fine, I continue to think your ideas are unfounded nonsense.
i am going to bet that the big picture has soaked in more than you realize right now.
The big picture is that you have this bizarre idea of Republican hive intelligence that really doesn't make sense.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:08 am
Flumper wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 am
The big picture is that you have this bizarre idea of Republican hive intelligence that really doesn't make sense.
"hive intelligence" is a good term for it.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Wut wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:45 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:21 pm And yet the Democratic candidate got more votes than the republican in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections.
one thing that democrats will never wrap their heads around is that republicans only turn out enough to win their states. they don't just keep going to the polls after they know someone has already won their state.

you guys spend a lot of time fretting over the value of winning the popular vote. its kind of pointless.
Either you're trolling or that may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post. Do republicans all call each other on election day to see if their votes are needed while the votes are being tabulated on election day?
It’s true for me. Trump hasn’t got a chance in this state because of changing demographics. I won’t bother to vote. Same for republicans in California. A lot more Republicans among the working people in California than you might think, but not enough to sway the vote, so they don’t bother.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:00 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:21 pm And yet the Democratic candidate got more votes than the republican in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections.
one thing that democrats will never wrap their heads around is that republicans only turn out enough to win their states. they don't just keep going to the polls after they know someone has already won their state.

you guys spend a lot of time fretting over the value of winning the popular vote. its kind of pointless.
Either you're trolling or that may be the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post. Do republicans all call each other on election day to see if their votes are needed while the votes are being tabulated on election day?
It’s true for me. Trump hasn’t got a chance in this state because of changing demographics. I won’t bother to vote. Same for republicans in California. A lot more Republicans among the working people in California than you might think, but not enough to sway the vote, so they don’t bother.
Yes, and the same would apply to Democrats in red states.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:29 pm

but we know that is not true. we know in red states vans carpool people to vote. the slogan of the day is "every vote counts". They do this because they know that most of the people in their party would think an electoral college has a basketball team.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:49 pm
Wut wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:29 pm

but we know that is not true. we know in red states vans carpool people to vote. the slogan of the day is "every vote counts". They do this because they know that most of the people in their party would think an electoral college has a basketball team.
You're assuming that it is not true because that fits your world view.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

No shit.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

She's the reason I am not an organ donor. When I renew my license, and they ask if I want to be an organ donor, I always ask for a legally-binding, in-writing document guaranteeing that my organs will never be used to keep that evil cunt alive. They won't give me such documentation, so I decline.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:39 pm She's the reason I am not an organ donor. When I renew my license, and they ask if I want to be an organ donor, I always ask for a legally-binding, in-writing document guaranteeing that my organs will never be used to keep that evil cunt alive. They won't give me such documentation, so I decline.
:lol: $$$
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 am
Deathproof wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:10 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:00 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:11 pm
Wut wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:35 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:09 am

I cant tell if you're joking or not. We're obviously going to win the election. That's been plain to see since the last one. It won't even be close. Biden is going to be humiliated worse than Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife was. The traitors on the left are in for a rough night come Election Day.
Quoted for posterity.
Quote it. Take a picture of it, I don't give a fuck. You'll see, I'm right. In fact, anyone who really believes President Trump isn't going to win is welcome to accept a bet with me. I have a wager in mind.
I'll bet you your avatar for a full year.
I'll do you one better. How about this: If, by some miracle, Sleepy Joe Biden wins, I'll terminate my account. However, when President Trump wins, you delete yours. We on?

Actually, don't take that bet. You're okay, I don't want you gone. So yeah, avatar for avatar?
Done. A gentleman's agreement, huzzah!

Trump needs a miracle at this point.
https://imgflip.com/i/4lojqq

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:41 pm Image
I can’t tell what the picture is.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 am
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:18 am
Yes, but who are they?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:18 am
Yes, but who are they?
backstreet boys
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:21 am
Wut wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:18 am
Yes, but who are they?
backstreet boys