The Face of the BLM Protest

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

The Face of the BLM Protest

Post by Whackov »

George Floyd, Jr. is undoubtedly the face of the current BLM protests. He did not deserve to die the way he did and the cop that kneeled on his neck should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Did you know that George was a child TV star? He made his television debut at 16 years old. Before you nominate him for sainthood, this is a good example of his formative thoughts and attitudes:

[media] [/media]
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: The Face of the BLM Protest

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:16 pm George Floyd, Jr. is undoubtedly the face of the current BLM protests. He did not deserve to die the way he did and the cop that kneeled on his neck should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Did you know that George was a child TV star? He made his television debut at 16 years old. Before you nominate him for sainthood, this is a good example of his formative thoughts and attitudes:

[media] [/media]

Don't you guys ever check your stuff before you post it

That isn't the same George Floyd. The judge Judy episode was 10 years ago.... the kid in the video was 17 so he would be about 27 now. George Floyd was 46 when they killed him.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:21 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:16 pm George Floyd, Jr. is undoubtedly the face of the current BLM protests. He did not deserve to die the way he did and the cop that kneeled on his neck should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

[media] [/media]

That isn't the same George Floyd. The judge Judy episode was 10 years ago.... the kid in the video was 17 so he would be about 27 now. George Floyd was 46 when they killed him.
That's good to know (that it's not him, anyway)

but, jesus where do they get the people for these shows. It wasn't his responsibility to pay for the damage to the car he stole and wrecked because he didn't own the car? :lol: then it was the POLE-eese's fault for chasing him and making him wreck it. :lol:

that has to be fake.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

[media] [/media]

Just following your teachings.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:19 pm

[media] [/media]

Obviously you don't. Or you wouldn't be such an ill-informed hack
I blame Biker.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:26 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:19 pm

[media] [/media]

Obviously you don't. Or you wouldn't be such an ill-informed hack
Like I said, just following your lead
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptC&P posts erroneous cartoons all of the time. he has never once gone back and said "oh shit, my bad". never even acknowledged the mistake.

true story.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

same shit different day with you righties

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3711
Last edited by Stapes on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 pm same shit different day with you righties

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3711&p=122324&hilit=dupes#p122324
fuck, i have caught 3 from CaptStoopid in the past couple of weeks. you only point out 2.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:17 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 pm same shit different day with you righties

fuck, i have caught 3 from CaptStoopid in the past couple of weeks. you only point out 2.

are you complaining about memes? Remember a guy named Popcornsutton?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:18 pm

nope and nope.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Yes. Nice guy and he posted some funny shit. He left because he got tired of you and others melting down every time he posted something.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:25 pm

Yes. Nice guy and he posted some funny shit. He left because he got tired of you and others melting down every time he posted something.
Nobody melted down snowflake. He posted fake right-wing nonsense posing as facts and got called out for the liar that he is. Kind of like you.

Stick to titties you're much better at it.
I blame Biker.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:29 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:25 pm

Nobody melted down snowflake. He posted fake right-wing nonsense posing as facts and got called out for the liar that he is. Kind of like you.

Stick to titties you're much better at it.
We are just following your example Snowflake. Your hatred clouds your objectivity.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Is that the royall we or you found a friend? You should work on your material little bit more.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptC&P posts erroneous cartoons all of the time. he has never once gone back and said "oh shit, my bad". never even acknowledged the mistake.

true story.

Neither does Whackov, but that doesn't bother flumpy.

True story.

(and whackov sounds russian)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumpy forgets things that aren't convenient for him to remember. He learned it from Reagan. Flumpy never protested one thing Popcorn posted, nor did he call it propaganda.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Flumpy forgets things that aren't convenient for him to remember. He learned it from Reagan. Flumpy never protested one thing Popcorn posted, nor did he call it propaganda.
i don't even know who Popcornsutton is. never seen him post. i couldn't even tell you what kind of avatar he has.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Pretty sure Flumper didn't start back here regularly until after PS stopped.

Wait a minute...
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Popcorn was prolific and consistent. Not in an insane way like FSF. His memes were good to excellent.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... nd-lethal/

Whoopseedaisies. Evidence tampering is still a crime in many places.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:55 pm https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... nd-lethal/

Whoopseedaisies. Evidence tampering is still a crime in many places.
what. in. the. fuck?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Justice: Democrat style.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So the McClusky guy had an AR gun. And it was a real gun, but he had used it as a prop in a trial and the firing pin was put back in backward somehow so that the gun was not functional?

And the cops take it apart, photograph it, realize its put together wrong, reassemble it correctly, photograph it. And then the prosecutor puts out a statement that the gun was functional when he had it in his front yard?

I mean its not like there are any eyes on this case. This has to be a made up story.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Actually the McCloskey guy just had an ar 15 capable of shooting. The mccloskey cunt had the inoperable pistol, which they claim was inoperable on purpose. That would make him guilty of the crime charged, and her with a very shaky defense to assault by pointing, though no defense to assault in the fourth degree. It's shaky because an unloaded gun still counts on the grounds it can be loaded in a short time, basically the court said if you put the burden on the prosecution to prove a gun was loaded at some time in the past the law becomes unenforceable, so it wouldn't. The case is state v lutjen. The ability to make it a lethal weapon in a short time counts, e.g. by loading it. I'm not aware of a case where it had been wrongly assembled, but the principle would be the same. I guess it'll come down to the judge and time it takes to strip and reassemble.

Either way, husband guilty as charged and wife guilty of either the same thing or assault. Before the politics anyway, not like y'all have a real justice system over there.