This is CNN

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: This is CNN

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:21 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:59 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 pm Project Veritas :lol:
So the guy doesnt actually for CNN and say those things?
Is that English?
Lol, sometimes my brain is faster than my fingers. I'll proofread this time:
So the guy doesn't actually work for CNN and didn't say those things?
Well considering James O'keefe has been caught numerous times falsifying his stories I'm dubious at best buddy.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:24 am
Is that English?
Well considering James O'keefe has been caught numerous times falsifying his stories I'm dubious at best buddy.
I mean it's literally the guy on video saying it, but ok.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:28 am
Is that English?
Fake! Out of context! Manipulated!
Facing the truth would mean admitting that the media is biased. It doesnt matter what is admitted or by how many people.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:29 am
necronomous wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:28 am

Is that English?
Fake! Out of context! Manipulated!
Facing the truth would mean admitting that the media is biased. It doesnt matter what is admitted or by how many people.
Do you think the hippies from the 60s and 70s would recognize today’s Democrat? Imagine going back in time and telling them that today’s leftists will agree with major corporations, the government, the media, and major universities. And then tell them that they also are simping for Big Pharma and Big Insurance. I’m certain that those hippies would think you’re fucking with them
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

And imagine. Republicans standing up for working families. This is some Twilight Zone shit.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:52 pm And imagine. Republicans standing up for working families. This is some Twilight Zone shit.
And they won't admit that either. The shift continues. Eventually there will be a reckoning within the unions as many of the members loathe the social agenda that now seems to be the primary focus of many unions.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

For Years, The New York Times Reported Absentee Voting Boosts Fraud — Until Donald Trump Agreed

What accounts for the New York Times' change from a dark presentation of absentee voting to a decidedly rosy one? The 2020 election, it appears.

By making accusations of vote fraud he was not able to prove, both before and after the election, Donald Trump made it easy for his critics to dismiss as dishonest any and all concerns about election integrity. Typical was a New York Times “fact check” from late September denouncing as “false” GOP claims that expanding access to absentee ballots and voting by mail facilitated election fraud.

“There have been numerous independent studies and government reviews finding voter fraud extremely rare in all forms,” wrote Linda Qiu. That includes “‘absentee ballots’ and ‘vote-by-mail ballots’” between which there is “no meaningful difference.” Not only are both “secure forms of voting,” according to Qiu; they are considered the “gold standard of election security.”

To pass a law limiting absentee ballots, as Georgia recently did, is no longer to choose a side in a legitimate debate over how to balance ballot integrity and ease of voting. Instead, to express concern about the risk of election fraud is seen as being engaged in a different sort of fraud — an illegitimate effort to disenfranchise the poor and minorities.

The New York Times has aggressively insisted the last several months that worries over absentee and mail-in ballots, in particular, are dishonest violations of voting rights. Times staff opinion editor Spencer Bokat-Lindell wrote late in October that “[t]he effort to discredit and discourage mail-in voting” was the “culmination of a decades-long disinformation campaign by the Republican Party and others to suppress votes, especially those cast by Black and Latino Americans.”

But what of the Times itself, which for over two decades has warned readers that the most common sort of election fraud involves absentee voting? As recently as September, Times reporters Stephanie Saul and Reid Epstein quoted Richard Hasen, who teaches election law at the University of California, Irvine, saying that “[e]lection fraud in the United States is very rare, but the most common type of such fraud in the United States involves absentee ballots.”

In 2018, operatives working for the Republican candidate for North Carolina’s Ninth Congressional District seat falsified absentee ballots. Times reporters Alan Blinder and Michael Wines told readers that the state’s long history of election fraud was “under a spotlight.” They quoted lawyer Bill Gilkeson saying that “absentee ballots” were “where the fraud really happens.” In 2019 Blinder wrote, “The Ninth District controversy ranks among the highest-profile examples of modern election fraud,” one that “underscores how absentee ballots remain susceptible to abuse.”

What accounts for the change from a dark presentation of the issue to a decidedly rosy one? RealClearInvestigations asked a spokesperson for the New York Times whether the paper’s current enthusiasm for absentee voting meant its staff’s previous criticism and reporting were wrong or misleading. RCI also asked whether the articles had been, even just unintentionally, part of what Times staff editor Bokat-Lindell called “a decades-long disinformation campaign by the Republican Party and others to suppress votes”? She did not respond to those two questions.

But the examples already cited here do not seem to be outliers. The headline of a 2012 article by Times legal affairs reporter Adam Liptak shouted, “Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises.” Liptak declared that liberalized absentee voting “increases the potential for fraud.”

So grave are “the flaws of absentee voting,” according to the Times, that they “raise questions about the most elementary promises of democracy.” Under a section heading “Fraud Easier Via Mail,” Liptak wrote: “Election administrators have a shorthand name for a central weakness of voting by mail. They call it granny farming.”

We learned from the Times that campaign operatives “helped” voters in nursing homes. Such voters “can be subjected to subtle pressure, outright intimidation or fraud. The secrecy of their voting is easily compromised. And their ballots can be intercepted both coming and going.”

“Absentee ballots also make it much easier to buy and sell votes,” Liptak continued. “In recent years, courts have invalidated mayoral elections in Illinois and Indiana because of fraudulent absentee ballots.” It would be hard to pull off some types of election fraud, he wrote. Impersonate voters on a scale large enough to be likely to affect the outcome of an election, and you’re likely to be caught.

The Times quoted no less an authority than Heather Gerken, an elections expert who is now dean of Yale Law School, on where to find fraud: “You could steal some absentee ballots or stuff a ballot box or bribe an election administrator or fiddle with an electronic voting machine,” Gerken told Liptak, concluding that is “why all the evidence of stolen elections involves absentee ballots and the like.” RealClearInvestigations reached out to Gerken asking whether she stood by her comments. She did not respond.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Of course absentee and mail in ballots are ripe for abuse. I don't know how any rational person can claim otherwise. Once those ballots are behind closed doors no one knows what happens.
"But the signatures are verified!!!1!1!" :roll: So many Lolz
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

And no, some states said it was disenfranchisement to verify signatures.

In SF people lined up to get Katrina relief ebt cards. They were passed out to everybody, even those who couldn’t remember their addresses.

Liberalism is truly a mental disease.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:03 am
there is no law that says that "news" can't be fiction.

when talking about Covid, he said that their point was to make it as scarey as possible because "fear sells".
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:20 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:03 am
there is no law that says that "news" can't be fiction.

when talking about Covid, he said that their point was to make it as scarey as possible because "fear sells".
I don't care about the fcc thing, I just like that it pointed out everything.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Who the fuck is Charlie Chester and why should we believe he's anybody because James O'Keefe says he is? A technical director knows the inner workings of CNN? You guys are swallowing the story of some dude out on Tinder dates? I can't even find a reference this this dude even works for CNN........ the only people pushing it are the right wing nutjob sites. No wonder the Russians had such an easy job fooling you motherfukers
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:52 amNo wonder the Russians had such an easy job fooling you motherfukers
Fooling who? :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:03 pm Image
#SimpingForBigPharma
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:03 pm Image
#SimpingForBigPharma
Sucking Fox News cock
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wants to be mouth raped by Tucker Carlson
Biker

Post by Biker »

I really wish I had a time machine so I can tell the hippies how compliant the left has become. They would undoubtedly tell me I am fucking with them 😂
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker made his own artery stent out of some rusty chicken wire and monofilament. #NotSimpingForBigMedical
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:18 pm Biker made his own artery stent out of some rusty chicken wire and monofilament. #NotSimpingForBigMedical
He cured himself by building up his immunity with wheat grass and vitamin D supps.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:23 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:18 pm Biker made his own artery stent out of some rusty chicken wire and monofilament. #NotSimpingForBigMedical
He cured himself by building up his immunity with wheat grass and vitamin D supps.
#BigVitaminSimp
Biker

Post by Biker »

Among other things. Unlike you and Newport menthol man, I’m not going to wait around for a govt official to tell me how to get healthier
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:36 pm
Among other things. Unlike you and Newport menthol man, I’m not going to wait around for a govt official to tell me how to get healthier
That's great, it's none of your fucking business how other people handle their health.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:36 pm
That's great, it's none of your fucking business how other people handle their health.
Like hell it isn’t. If the poors are going to drink, smoke, and eat their way into a liver transplant that the state will pay for, then it is my business