Voting by mail?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Voting by mail?

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Do we already have a thread for this? Millions of unsolicited ballots seems like a guaranteed way to wipe out any chance of a fair election.
I can see block bosses going around making sure all the old people "vote" a particular way. Gramps is a vegetable, now he's voting? What are the measures in place to prevent any funny business?

Edit: I've voted absentee, but I requested the ballot, it came, I filled it out and mailed it. A very different scenario.
Edit 2: And I would never mail a ballot from my own mailbox. I want that shit anonymous, so my mailman can't unvote me.
Last edited by VinceBordenIII on Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Voting by mail?

Post by Animal »

there aren't any. best cheater wins this one.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:20 pm there aren't any. best cheater wins this one.
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its the election the Dems have always wanted.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What unsolicited ballots? You have to request one and be a registered voter. What kind of crackpot thread is this?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:50 pm What unsolicited ballots? You have to request one and be a registered voter. What kind of crackpot thread is this?
lots of states are sending mail in ballots without being asked. They are just automatically sending them. California, Nevada, Vermont, Washington DC, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Hawaii

Hmm. What do those states have in common? Let me think....
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

According to Reuters’ calculations, there are an estimated 44.2 million registered voters in the 10 states and jurisdictions automatically sending out ballots for the Nov. 3 election.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What the President is likely referring to when he voices concerns about unsolicited ballots are the nine states where every registered voter will receive a ballot in the mail for the upcoming election. However, five of those states (Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Hawaii and Washington) have been holding their elections primarily by mail since before the pandemic, so voters who register in these states do so knowing they'll likely submit their ballot by mail. The four remaining states (California, Vermont, Nevada, and New Jersey) plus Washington DC switched this year --- so, voters there who were already registered didn't actively request a mail-in ballot for this election.
s
Those nine states and Washington, DC, which is also mailing ballots directly, account for over 43 million voters as of mid-August. The five places that changed their policies for this election to send ballots to all voters -- DC, California, Vermont, Nevada and New Jersey -- have at least 29 million registered voters by the latest available count. Based on this data, the number of truly unsolicited ballots sent out is at most, around half of what the President claims, and likely even less.
It's also worth noting that even in the unsolicited instances, states have safeguards in place to prevent the kind of fraud Trump implies will result from the projected increase in voting by mail this election.

So the states that always have done that show increases in voter fraud or nah?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:04 pm
So the states that always have done that show increases in voter fraud or nah?
voter fraud that's caught or nah?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's also worth noting that even in the unsolicited instances, states have safeguards in place to prevent the kind of fraud Trump implies will result from the projected increase in voting by mail this election.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:08 pm It's also worth noting that even in the unsolicited instances, states have safeguards in place to prevent the kind of fraud Trump implies will result from the projected increase in voting by mail this election.
Well, Minnesota, chicago, portland and such had safeguards against looting and burning down buildings, so we're good.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you know they are lost when they have to fall back on those crutch political terms. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PORTLAND!!!!

I have no evidence of widespread voter fraud so I bring up a riot
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:08 pm It's also worth noting that even in the unsolicited instances, states have safeguards in place to prevent the kind of fraud Trump implies will result from the projected increase in voting by mail this election.
Well, Minnesota, chicago, portland and such had safeguards against looting and burning down buildings, so we're good.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

When their orange god gets destroyed in the election they will need some kind of excuse.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:29 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:11 pm
if only the forum had a safeguard against it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:30 pm When their orange god gets destroyed in the election they will need some kind of excuse.
A whole lot of Americans who are legally able to vote and usually don't voted this year. IT'S FRAUD!!!!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If only trolls weren't made mod
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

as smoothly as they have counted covid testing numbers, i can't see how there could be any problem with them going through mail in ballots. :roll:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:31 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:30 pm When their orange god gets destroyed in the election they will need some kind of excuse.
A whole lot of Americans who are legally able to vote and usually don't voted this year. IT'S FRAUD!!!!!

The year 2020 during a pandemic but we should all herd together like cattle to vote even though every other facet of our lives can be securely accomplished remotely.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:34 pm The way Republicans try to ratfuck covid testing numbers, i can't see how there could be any problem with them going through mail in ballots. :roll:
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If America can't count it's ballots it's Trumps fault
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Federal judge blocks Postal Service changes that slowed mail

SEATTLE — A U.S. judge on Thursday blocked controversial Postal Service changes that have slowed mail nationwide, calling them “a politically motivated attack on the efficiency of the Postal Service” before the November election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/feder ... li=BBnbfcL
I blame Biker.