Notorious RBG dead at 87

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Notorious RBG dead at 87

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:36 pm So the Senate Majority Leader decided for himself that The Constitution doesn't apply to him and the majority of The GOP backed him on this and you say to us.

"Yeah, nothing worse than following the Constitution"

When they clearly do not follow The Constitution.
Agreed, he was an unAmerican asshole for not holding a hearing and vote. If you agree with that, then you must also agree that he should hold hearings and a vote for Trump's nominee. If not, youre just a political hack and as unAmerican as McConnell was
There should be a hearing, after McConnell holds a vote for coronavirus aid bill.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:36 pm So the Senate Majority Leader decided for himself that The Constitution doesn't apply to him and the majority of The GOP backed him on this and you say to us.

Agreed, he was an unAmerican asshole for not holding a hearing and vote. If you agree with that, then you must also agree that he should hold hearings and a vote for Trump's nominee. If not, youre just a political hack and as unAmerican as McConnell was
And just let the republicans walk away and get the benefit of abusing the rules, sorry, I can’t agree with that. Consistency is what we’re looking for and if they can’t deliver it then I support the Democrats fully abusing the rules to their advantage.
wut?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Wut wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:42 pm

And just let the republicans walk away and get the benefit of abusing the rules, sorry, I can’t agree with that. Consistency is what we’re looking for and if they can’t deliver it then I support the Democrats fully abusing the rules to their advantage.
So its about political hackery and payback for you. Then youre no better than McConnell
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that's what got us into this situation.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

McConnell is sitting on 400 bills passed by the House, is he following the rules? McConnell dragged out the confirmation of judges during Obama’s presidency, following the rules?

I think it’s time for some abuse of power on the Democrat’s side.
wut?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:41 pm

There should be a hearing, after McConnell holds a vote for coronavirus aid bill.
Agreed
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:44 pm

So its about political hackery and payback for you. Then youre no better than McConnell
Ok then I’m not, I’m ok with that. Fuck them.

How would you correct the situation, just roll over like a good American?

I don’t really see that as being a good American.
wut?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Wut wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:45 pm McConnell is sitting on 400 bills passed by the House, is he following the rules? McConnell dragged out the confirmation of judges during Obama’s presidency, following the rules?

I got an idea for payback: How about they pass a bill that overhauls 1/6th of our economy through the reconciliation process and not an up and down vote?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:47 pm
Wut wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:45 pm McConnell is sitting on 400 bills passed by the House, is he following the rules? McConnell dragged out the confirmation of judges during Obama’s presidency, following the rules?

I got an idea for payback: How about they pass a bill that overhauls 1/6th of our economy through the reconciliation process and not an up and down vote?
Sure thing, where is Trump’s healthcare bill that he’s been referring to for four years now?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

There should be a hearing, any nominee besides Merrick Garland should be rejected. If Trump is re-elected he could stick Sean Hannity or whatever retard he wants in there. If Biden wins pick Obama.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:49 pm There should be a hearing, any nominee besides Merrick Garland should be rejected. If Trump is re-elected he could stick Sean Hannity or whatever retard he wants in there. If Biden wins pick Obama.
When you vote this November, remember this man.

:lol:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:49 pm There should be a hearing, any nominee besides Merrick Garland should be rejected. If Trump is re-elected he could stick Sean Hannity or whatever retard he wants in there. If Biden wins pick Obama.
When you vote this November, remember this man.

:lol:
You’re such a good republican.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

biker is totally psyched that this old woman died
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:57 pm biker is totally psyched that this old woman died
You would be wrong.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:57 pm biker is totally psyched that this old woman died
You would be wrong.
You appear to be having a good ole time in this thread.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:05 pm
You would be wrong.
He’s just defending his party’s opportunities to abuse the system without repercussions.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:08 pm
You would be wrong.
He’s just defending his party’s opportunities to abuse the system without repercussions.
I mean he just assured us that the republicans follow the Constitution
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

You would be wrong.
you seem to be the one encouraging abuse. as payback. and then defending it as though there isn't any other choice. :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

You would be wrong.
I'm a Democrat that literally stated a few posts ago that the GOP abused their power. Not sure what else you want me to say
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:17 pm
You would be wrong.
I'm a Democrat that literally stated a few posts ago that the GOP abused their power. Not sure what else you want me to say
You seem to think it's pretty funny that they ignored The Constitution.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:12 pm
You would be wrong.
you seem to be the one encouraging abuse. as payback. and then defending it as though there isn't any other choice. :lol:
I am now encouraging abuse, and I am defending it. If the republicans can abuse the processes without repercussions they’ll keep doing so. They’ve been consistent in doing so and they obviously have no plans to cease doing so.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 pm No one stacked the courts better than FDR. Its all about what you can do with the power that you have at any given moment. Politics as usual.
If the Democrats take the senate I’d fully support them stacking the court to 15 justices.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 pm No one stacked the courts better than FDR. Its all about what you can do with the power that you have at any given moment. Politics as usual.
What court did FDR stack?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm
If the Democrats take the senate I’d fully support them stacking the court to 15 justices.
i don't think there has EVER been more than 9. why would you even think that would happen?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Flumper wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:24 pm
Wut wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm
i don't think there has EVER been more than 9. why would you even think that would happen?
FDR packed the court back in the 30s so his New Deal bills would stay intact