JK Rowling banned from bookshelves

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

JK Rowling banned from bookshelves

Post by VinceBordenIII »

JK Rowling banned from bookshelves to create a ‘safe space for the trans community’
JK Rowling books have been banned by an Australian store as a show of support for the trans community.

Rabble Books and Games in Maylands, Perth, announced on Wednesday (September 16) that it has ceased stocking new novels by JK Rowling, including those under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith.
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/09/16/j ... led-blood/

I love it! Women are being silenced for the sake of trans women. So everything women have fought for is being negated on the alter of PC.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: JK Rowling banned from bookshelves

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 am JK Rowling banned from bookshelves to create a ‘safe space for the trans community’
JK Rowling books have been banned by an Australian store as a show of support for the trans community.

Rabble Books and Games in Maylands, Perth, announced on Wednesday (September 16) that it has ceased stocking new novels by JK Rowling, including those under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith.

I love it! Women are being silenced for the sake of trans women. So everything women have fought for is being negated on the alter of PC.

one store has a bee in it's bonnet and you feel the need to make a thread like it's some kind of national liberal backlash? Grow up
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

You seem upset.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’d say the destruction of all women sports is worth a little bit of backlash. Wouldn’t you?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

One bookshop in Australia? They got banned in more places in the US by christians who don't like wizards.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Harry Potter is an entire industry. It aint going anywhere.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Damn straight, muggle.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:07 am One bookshop in Australia? They got banned in more places in the US by christians who don't like wizards.
Fair point. But I believe that the trans movement, and sidelining women who are opposed to it, is on the upswing. It’s not about this store, that’s just an illustration of the larger shift. Here we have a woman who is being brigades on twitter because she doesn’t believe men are women. In sports, we have woMEN(tm, this is mine) who are eclipsing women in sports and scholarship opportunities, and opposing it is deemed transphobic.
The snake is eating its own tail.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It’s surprising So few are willing to speak out against the madness.

We peons take it on the chin when we express concern over lib craziness. I know there are millions on the left who share the same belief that gender dysmorphia is a disease.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:38 am Damn straight, muggle.
But who would you rather:
Hermione, Luna or Ginny?

I've always thought Luna was sneaky hot.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:19 pm
Hermione, Luna or Ginny?

Hermione, with a ball gag. Luna has witchface, and Ginny was cast before the books revealed she was supposed to grow up into a hottie so they ignored the Thanos chin. Even Hermione only matured into a 7, just didn't turn out to be a hot cast. Always a risk when they start off as child actors.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:25 pm
Hermione, with a ball gag. Luna has witchface, and Ginny was cast before the books revealed she was supposed to grow up into a hottie so they ignored the Thanos chin. Even Hermione only matured into a 7, just didn't turn out to be a hot cast. Always a risk when they start off as child actors.
Right? Either pick a kid you want to fuck NOW, or hope she'll grow into a beauty later. Can't have both.
Like that chick from Little House on the Prairie.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 am JK Rowling banned from bookshelves to create a ‘safe space for the trans community’

one store has a bee in it's bonnet and you feel the need to make a thread like it's some kind of national liberal backlash? Grow up
Its actually a big story in the once Great Britain, not that Hammy would ever admit it.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

My kids couldn’t put her books down.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:46 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 am

Its actually a big story in the once Great Britain, not that Hammy would ever admit it.
Not really, no.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:19 pm
Hermione, Luna or Ginny?

All 4 are drillable. JK has large tits and an even larger bank account. Emma and Bonnie without hesitation. The chick Luna is a squirrel but I wouldn’t say no.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Damn. Looks like Luna's best days are behind her. I'd still give her a go.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:24 am Damn. Looks like Luna's best days are behind her. I'd still give her a go.
out of those four i would take the top one. in a heart beat. but i have no idea who it is.

her:

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:27 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:24 am Damn. Looks like Luna's best days are behind her. I'd still give her a go.
out of those four i would take the top one. in a heart beat. but i have no idea who it is.

her:

Bonnie Wright. She played Ginny Weasley in the movies.