UJR Republicans

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

UJR Republicans

Post by Stapes »

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify you so called conservatives and I realized that you're not actually humans. Every human on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you republicans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Republicans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: UJR Republicans

Post by Antknot »

Earth First
Then we'll strip mine the other planets.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sheesh what a first-world whining bitch.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Locusts?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You should try the red pill.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Neil DeGrasse Tyson Suggested We Live In The Matrix, But A New Study Says Otherwise

https://allthatsinteresting.com/neil-de ... son-matrix
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am Neil DeGrasse Tyson Suggested We Live In The Matrix, But A New Study Says Otherwise

https://allthatsinteresting.com/neil-de ... son-matrix
I dunno... there has been enough crazy shit going on to suggest this can’t be real. Maybe the writers are out of ideas? Like when Mork visited Happy Days.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Stapes wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 am... so called conservatives and I realized that you're not actually humans.
Lizard people, actually. Like Sen Rick Scott.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

:lol: yea, pretty much!
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Like jingle bells and mistletoe and Rudolph?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

How'd I miss this melt? :lol:
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:00 pm How'd I miss this melt? :lol:
:lol:. I know. Good thing I'm not conservative. I might not feel offended and piss him off for being a bitch.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:11 pm
:lol:. I know. Good thing I'm not conservative. I might not feel offended and piss him off for being a bitch.
You two aren't very bright.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 am I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify you so called conservatives and I realized that you're not actually humans. Every human on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you republicans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Republicans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
this is what happens when you watch too much cable news. the cure for the infection you have is to turn off your tv.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Flumper wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:25 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 am I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify you so called conservatives and I realized that you're not actually humans. Every human on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you republicans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Republicans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

this is what happens when you watch too much cable news. the cure for the infection you have is to turn off your tv.
After turning off the TV for a while your brain will start to work correctly. This may cause some “discomfort”, just ride it out. It will be worth it in the end.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:13 pm
You wouldn't know bright if you were standing on the sun.shut the fuck up AH bitch.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 pm
You wouldn't know bright if you were standing on the sun.shut the fuck up AH bitch.

You seem very angry lately..... The ass raping AH gives you every day compounded by your orange masters impending loss is causing you to be extra cunty
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:41 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 pm

You seem very angry lately..... The ass raping AH gives you every day compounded by your orange masters impending loss is causing you to be extra cunty
Angry 😂. Ok
You're so pathetic. And unoriginal, using my delusional because it's the new word of the week. I bet you wake up each morning and brew a fresh pot of sanka and eagerly check your messages hoping your lord and savior, AH, has sent you something. Then gleefully read his bullet points for the day so you're all caught up with what you're supposed to say, think and do. Fucking loser. Have a good day you simp.
Last edited by necronomous on Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Rachel Maddow does that to a man.